Justin Gatlin’s net worth is $1 Million. Also know about Justin Gatlin bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Justin Gatlin Wiki Biography
- Justin Gatlin, born in Brooklyn, New York City, the USA on 10 February 1982, is a multiple championship-winning sprinter.
- Gatlin is an Olympic gold medalist in the 100-meter dash and a double indoor world champion in the 60-meter dash.
- It has been estimated, according to reports, that the total net worth of Justin Gatlin is $1 million.
- With outstanding results in world sports events, and most notably, by winning a gold medal at the Olympics, Justin has won his incredible riches.
- His net worth continues to grow, seeing as he is still an active athlete.
- Gatlin grew up and attended Woodham High School in Pensacola, Florida, where he was the fastest boy on the school squad.
- In 2000, he was noticed by the University of Tennessee coaches, who then gave him an athletic scholarship to see his potential as a sprinter.
- Justin won NCAA sprint titles six straight times during his university education, and also led the university squad “Volunteers” to two NCAA titles.
- In 2001, after being found positive for amphetamines, he was initially suspended from international competition for two years.
- Justin had become a professional sportsman by the time he was 19, and he was given an endorsement deal by Nike shoe company, which was one of the highest in professional track and field.
- Another controversial incident, however, occurred in July of the same year, when Gatlin was tested positive for testosterone and suspended from international competition.
- Justin worked with teams in the US over the next four years, but while his running drill numbers were stunning, he declined to sign with either of the teams.
- His fitness routine was moderate, and he gained weight from his initial training weight of 182 pounds to 200 pounds.
- In August 2010, Gatlin made his track and field circuit comeback by winning the 100-meter races during the Estonia and Finland tour.
- He made a slow but steady advance in the following two years, improving his 100-meter times with each run.
- Gatlin took part in the 2012 London Summer Olympics, winning bronze in the 100m final, and beating world record holder Usain Bolt a year later, winning the 100 meters at the Golden Gala in Rome, Italy.
- Ever since Justin has returned to the track and maintained his athletic career successfully.
- Even though he was not related to any specific girlfriend in his personal life, Justin became a father in May 2010 when his son was born, although he did not remain in a relationship with the mother of the child.
- Other than this, not much about his personal life is known.
- IMDB Wikipedia $1 million 100 meters 183 lbs (83 kg) 1982 200 meters 400 meters 6 feet (1.85 m) African American Agence France-Presse bronze medal – London Summer Olympics 2012 Brooklyn Centenary February 10th gold medal – Athens Summer Olympics (2004) IAAF World Challenge J-Gat Jace Gatlin Jeanette Gatlin Justin Gatlin Net Worth NCAA sprint titles New York Summer Olympic Games (2004) IAAF World Challenge J-Gat Jace Gatlin
Justin Gatlin Quick Info
|Full Name||Justin Gatlin|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Date Of Birth||February 10, 1982|
|Place Of Birth||Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States|
|Height||6 ft (1.85 m)|
|Weight||183 lbs (83 kg)|
|Profession||Track and field athlete|
|Education||University of Tennessee, Woodham High School|
|Parents||Willie Gatlin, Jeanette Gatlin|
|Awards||NCAA sprint titles, gold medal – Summer Olympic Games in Athens (2004), World Championships in Helsinki (2004), world record -IAAF Super Tour in Doha, Qatar (2006), bronze medal – 2012 Summer Olympics in London,|
|Nominations||Milliyet Sports Award for World Athlete of the Year|
Justin Gatlin Filmography
|Rio Olympics||2016||TV Mini-Series||Himself||Self|
|First: The Official Film of the London 2012 Olympic Games||2012||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|Rome Is Burning||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Pros vs. Joes||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|A Question of Sport||2006||TV Series||Himself – Mystery Guest / Himself||Self|
|10th World Championships in Athletics Helsinki 2005||2005||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Athens 2004: Games of the XXVIII Olympiad||2004||TV Mini-Series||Himself||Self|
|Rome Is Burning||2006||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|