Athina Helene Roussel net worth is $1 Billion. Also know about Athina Helene Roussel bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Athina Helene Roussel Wiki Biography
Athina Onassis was born on 29 January 1985, in Neuilly-sur-Seine, France. She is an heiress and equestrian, probably better known for being the descendant of shipping magnate Aristotle Onassis. She is the heir to her mother Christina Onassis’ fortune, but all of her endeavors have helped put her net worth to where it is today.
How rich is Athina Onassis? As of mid-2016, sources inform us of a net worth that is at $1 billion, mostly acquired from the wealth that she has inherited from her family. Aside from her family’s wealth, Onassis is also well known for her equestrian career and she owns multiple properties around the world. As she continues her career it is expected that her wealth will increase further.
Athina was the only child of two heirs Christina Onassis and Thierry Roussel. Her parents were only married for three years and divorced due to her father having a child with a mistress. Her mother would pass away due to pulmonary edema when she was three years old, so she was raised by her father. She attended Lussy-sur-Morges in Switzerland and then passed her baccalaureate exam in 2003.
Growing up, Athina was already very interested in an equestrian career, but also tried to learn about her Greek heritage because of her mother. She travels throughout the year as part of the Global Champions Tour and the Rio de Janeiro leg of the tour was named after her. Aside from that, she is the owner of AD Sport Horses along with her husband. In 2014, she bought a 5.6 acre estate in Florida worth $12 million. It is reported that Onassis uses the area to train horses during the winter.
A lot of Athina’s wealth remains open t0 debate among many circles because people do not agree about the extent of her fortune. Many dub her a billionaire heiress, having an inheritance which includes a small island off the coast of Greece. Another factor is the wealth that her family has as a part of the Alexander S. Onassis Foundation. Her mother never trusted her father in terms of money so a Board of Administrators were asked to control the money for Athina. After her mother’s death, all of the expenditures that Athina had would have to be approved by the board in advance. When she turned 18, she gained control of half of her inheritance, but interestingly when she turned 21 the Board did not turn over full control. She also didn’t become the president of the Onassis Foundation even after it was contested by her lawyers. The President of the Foundation, Stelios Papadimitriou stated that they did not want to turn over the money of the foundation to someone who had never worked a day in their life.
For her personal life, it is known that Athina married professional showjumper Alvaro de Miranda Neto, and subsequently added de Miranda to her name. They currently reside in Sao Paulo in a duplex valued at $8.6 million. In 2016, the couple separated because Alvaro was discovered to have been unfaithful.
IMDB Wikipedia $1 Billion 1985 1985-1-29 Alexander S. Onassis Álvaro Affonso de Miranda Neto Álvaro de Miranda Neto Aquarius Art Department Athina Helene Roussel Athina Onassis Net Worth Christina Onassis Erik Christopher Roussel France French Greek Heiress and equestrian January 29 Johanna Roussel Neuilly-sur-Seine Sandrine Roussel Thierry Roussel
Athina Helene Roussel Quick Info
|Date Of Birth
|January 29, 1985
|Place Of Birth
|Heiress and equestrian
|Álvaro de Miranda Neto
|Christina Onassis, Thierry Roussel
|Erik Christopher Roussel, Johanna Roussel, Sandrine Roussel
Athina Helene Roussel Important Facts
- Has a stepdaughter, Viviane
- Her husband, Doda Miranda, is a Brazilian knight.
- She married at Sao Paulo’s [Brazil] Maria Luiza and Oscar Americano Foundation, an 18.5-acre spread that includes a museum, a tea house and a cultural center. The estate is in Sao Paulo’s upscale Morumbi district.
- Her husband Alvaro Alfonso de Miranda was a member of the Brazilian Olympic show-jumping team that won a bronze medal in the 1996 Atlanta Olympics and another in 2000 in Sydney, Australia. They met in 2002 at a riding center in Belgium. He is 12 years older than Athina.
- She has two half sisters, Sandrine (b. 1987) and Johanna (b. 1991) and a half brother, Erik (b. 1985) from her father Thierry Roussel’s relationship and subsequent marriage to Gaby Landhage. Her father did not attend her wedding in Sao Paulo, Brazil on 3 December 2005
- Fluent in French, English, and Swedish. In order to inherit the billion dollar estate of her late grandfather, his will requires her that she remain a member of the Greek Orthodox church and must know how to speak, read, and write fluent Greek. She has been taking courses to educate her in this language.
- Daughter of Christina Onassis; Granddaughter of Aristotle Onassis.
- Upon coming into her inheritance on her 18th birthday, she gained control of 217 bank accounts, 87 companies across four continents, an airliner, hotels, and a fleet of 38 tankers.
- Grandfather was Greek shipping magnet Aristotle Onassis.
Athina Helene Roussel Filmography
|CQC: Custe o Que Custar
|E! True Hollywood Story
|TV Series documentary