Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal Alsaud’s net worth is $22 Billion. Also know about Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal Alsaud bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal Alsaud Wiki Biography
- Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal Alsaud was born on 5 March 1955 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, to the parents of Prince Talal of the Royal House of Saudi Arabia, and Mona Al Solh, daughter of Riad Al Solh, Lebanon’s first prime minister.
- In 2015, Forbes magazine listed him as the 33rd richest person in the world and the richest person in Saudi Arabia.
- Forbes reports that the current net worth of the Prince is over $22 billion, having acquired his fortune largely through his real estate and actual building investments.
- His properties also include a Boeing 747, an Airbus 321, and a Hawker Siddeley 125, plus the first person to buy an Airbus A380 was the Prince, but it was sold prior to delivery.
- He is also claimed to have ordered the world’s largest private yacht to be built.
- Prince Al-Waleed lived with his mother mainly in Lebanon from the age of seven after his parents divorced.
- He graduated from Menlo College in California in 1979 with a BSc in Business Administration, and then from Syracuse University in 1985 with an MA in Social Science with honors.
- The Prince has always retained his interest in real estate, including the Four Seasons hotel chain and the Plaza Hotel in New York at different times; London’s Savoy Hotel, purchased in 2005 for an estimated $400 million; Monaco’s Monte Carlo Grand Hotel; and Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, located in Toronto, purchased in 2006 for $4 billion.
- Al-Waleed announced in 2011 that his company will build the world’s tallest building, the Kingdom Tower in Jeddah, for a reputed $10 billion, at a height of at least 1,000 meters.
- Al-Waleed is the founder, the CEO, and the Kingdom Holding Company’s principal 95-person owner.
- In 2011, Al-Waleed invested in Twitter to the point that the transaction gave more than 3% of the company’s share to Kingdom Holding, which was estimated at $8 billion in late summer 2011.
- The Prince is said to be 35 percent owned by the Research and Marketing Group (SRMG), currently the largest media firm in the Middle East.
- Is there any question as to where the wealth of Prince Al-Waleed comes from, and its current value?
- The Prince, however, is a renowned, if sometimes controversial, philanthropist.
- After the 9/11 attack, he gave New York City $10 million, but his claims about the reason for the attack were dismissed.
- In 2002, during a TV telethon following Israeli operations in the West Bank city of Jenin, Al-Waleed donated £ 18.5 million to the families of Palestinians.
- To support Islamic studies, like Cambridge and Harvard, Al-Waleed has also contributed to numerous universities around the world.
- The Prince donated $17 million in 2004 to the victims of the 2004 earthquake and tsunami in the Indian Ocean.
- Prince Al-Waleed was married three times in his personal life, to Dalal bint Saud bin Abdulaziz, with whom he had two children; Eman bint Naser bin Abdullah al-Sudairi, and Ameera al-Taweel.
Prince Al-Waleed Bin Talal Alsaud Quick Info
|Net Worth||$22 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||March 5, 1955|
|Place Of Birth||Jeddah Saudi Arabia|
|Profession||Saudi business magnate, investor, Chairman & CEO of Kingdom Holding Company|
|Education||Menlo College in California (1979), Syracuse University (1985)|
|Children||Eman bint Naser bin Abdullah al Sudairi, Ameera al-Taweel|
|Parents||Prince Talal, Mona Al Solh|