Lis Wiehl net worth is $1 million. Also know about Lis Wiehl bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Lis Wiehl Wiki Biography
Lis Wiehl was born on 19 August 1961, in Yakima, Washington State USA, and is an author and former legal analyst, best known for her contributions to Fox News. She also serves as an adjunct professor at New York Law School, and formulates legal commentary on the radio, but all of her efforts have helped put her net worth to where it is today.
How rich is Lis Wiehl? As of early-2018, sources inform us of a net worth that is at $1 million, earned through success in her various endeavors. She’s also appeared on various television shows, and is a part of several podcasts. As she continues her career, it is expected that her wealth will also continue to increase.
Lis attended West Valley High School, and after matriculating attended Barnard College, graduating in 1983 with her bachelor’s degree before going to the University of Queensland to complete a Master of Arts in Literature, then finishing her formal education with a Juris Doctorate from Harvard Law School in 1987.
Wiehl began her work in the US Attorney’s office where she was a prosecutor. She then became a legal correspondent for National Public Radio on the program “All Things Considered”, steadily increasing her net worth. She was subsequently involved during the President Clinton impeachment process as the deputy chief investigative counsel for Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee, before in 1995 becoming a tenured law professor at the University of Washington School of Law in Seattle, where she ran the Trial Advocacy Program. She then became an associate professor, and started working for Fox News as a legal analyst in 2001, with her net worth increasing further thanks to her work on television. She would serve as a part of Fox News for 16 years, becoming a part of shows such as “The O’Reilly Factor”, “Your World with Neil Cavuto”, and “The Kelly File”. She was also a part of “Lou Dobbs Tonight”, and various Imus morning shows, but concurrently continuing her work on radio, on the “The Radio Factor” and hosting “Legal Lis”. She also has the podcast entitled “Weihl of Justice”.
She has also become known for writing various fiction books. One of her earliest works is the “Triple Threat” series which began in 2009 and spans four books. Other series she has written include “The East Salem Trilogy”, “Mia Quinn Mysteries” and the “Erika Sparks Series”. She’s also written nonfiction books as well, including “The Truth Advantage: The 7 Keys to a Happy and Fulfilling Life”, and “Winning Every Time: How to Use the Skills of a Lawyer in the Trials of Your Life”, all contributing to her net worth.
Lis now also works as a part of the New York Law School service, as an adjunct professor.
For her personal life, it is known that Weihl married lawyer Mickey Sherman in 2006 but their marriage ended six years later; they have two children together. In 2017, Weihl made sexual harassment allegations against Bill O’Reilly which resulted in a $32 million settlement. This was a personal issue that didn’t involve Fox News. According to the allegations and affidavit, there were “incidents of repeated sexual harassment, a non-consensual sexual relationship, and sexually explicit e-mails”.
IMDB Wikipedia $1 million 1000000 1961 1961-08-19 American August 19 Author Barnard College Bill O’Reilly Christopher Wiehl Danielle London Harvard Law School Jacob London Lis Wiehl Mickey Sherman Mickey Sherman (m. 2006–2012) University of Queensland Washington State USA Yakima
Lis Wiehl Quick Info
|Full Name||Lis Wiehl|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Date Of Birth||August 19, 1961|
|Place Of Birth||Yakima, Washington State USA|
|Education||Barnard College, University of Queensland, Harvard Law School|
|Spouse||Mickey Sherman (m. 2006–2012)|
|Children||Danielle London, Jacob London|
|TV Shows||The Radio Factor|
Lis Wiehl Important Facts
- Was a “Blue Bird” (similar to Girl Scout), while growing up in Yakima, Washington.
- Release of her novel, “Hand of Fate: A Triple Threat Novel” by Lis with April Henry. [April 2010]
- Release of her novel, “Face of Betrayal: A Triple Threat Novel” by Lis with April Henry. [May 2009]
- Release of her book, “The 51% Minority: How Women Still Are Not Equal and What You Can Do About It”. [February 2007]
- Release of her book, “Winning Everytime: How to Use the Skills of a Lawyer in the Trials of your Life”. 
- Her father, Dick Wiehl, was the lead FBI investigator into the death of John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963 in Dallas.
- Ran track in school.
- Legal commentator on National Public Radio.
- Former counsel to the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Her column, “Lis on Law”, appears weekly on FoxNews.com.
- Favorite songs: “Desperado” by Eagles, “When a Man Loves a Woman” by Michael Bolton, “If I Could Turn Back Time”, “100 Years” by Cher, “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” by The Rolling Stones, “Why Do You Let Me Stay” by She & Him.
- Before joining Fox, she was a legal analyst for CBS affiliate KIRO-TV in Seattle and, from November 2000 to February 2001, NBC News.
- Her name, Lis, is Danish for “light”. Her mother is Danish.
- Her father, Dick Wiehl, is a FBI agent.
- Lis has a daughter and a son, Jonah (born in 1992), from a previous marriage. She is the stepmother of her husband, Mickey Sherman,’s adult son and adult daughter.
- Adjunct professor of law at New York law school. Former associate professor at the University of Washington Law School.
- Prominent trial lawyer and college professor.
- Lives in Westchester County, N.Y. with her husband, defense attorney Mickey Sherman, and their two children, Jacob, 13, and Danielle, 9 .
- From 1990-1995, served as an executive assistant at the United States Attorney’s Office. Began career as a litigation associate at Perkins Cole law firm.
- Received her undergraduate degree from Barnard College in 1983 and her Master of Arts in Literature from the University of Queensland in 1985. Earned her Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School in 1987.
- (October 2001 – ) Fox News legal analyst.
- Older sister of Christopher Wiehl.
Lis Wiehl Filmography
|Children’s Sketch Book||1950||TV Series||Illustrator (as Lisl Weil)||Actress|
|The O’Reilly Factor||2006-2016||TV Series||Herself (segment “Is It Legal?”) / Herself / Herself – Fox News Legal Analyst (segment “Is It Legal?”) / …||Self|
|Lou Dobbs Tonight||2012-2016||TV Series||Herself – Panelist / Herself – Attorney / Herself / …||Self|
|The Kelly File||2013-2015||TV Series||Herself – Fox News Legal Analyst / Herself – Panelist / Herself – Panelist B / …||Self|
|Imus in the Morning||2013-2015||TV Series||Herself (segment “Blonde on Blonde”) / Herself (segment “Mensa Meeting”) / Herself / …||Self|
|The Willis Report||2013-2015||TV Series||Herself – Attorney / Herself – Fox News Legal Analyst / Herself / …||Self|
|Making Money with Charles Payne||2015||TV Series||Herself – Panelist||Self|
|Stossel||2014||TV Series||Herself – Fox News Legal Analyst||Self|
|The Independents||2014||TV Series||Herself – Attorney / Herself||Self|
|Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo||2014||TV Series||Herself – Panelist||Self|
|Happening Now||2012-2014||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Criminal Defense Attorney||Self|
|The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson||2013-2014||TV Series||Herself – Fox News Legal Analyst / Herself – Panelist A / Herself||Self|
|Your World w/ Neil Cavuto||2005-2013||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Panelist||Self|
|America Live||2012-2013||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Good Day L.A.||2013||TV Series||Herself – Fox Legal Analyst||Self|
|Geraldo at Large||2012||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Fox Report||2012||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Strategy Room||2011||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Dr. Phil||2009||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Glenn Beck||2009||TV Series||Herself – Fox News Legal Analyst||Self|
|Red Eye w/Tom Shillue||2007||TV Series||Herself – Panelist||Self|
|Hannity & Colmes||2005-2006||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|NBC Children’s Theatre||1963||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Lou Dobbs Tonight||2012||TV Series||Herself – Panelist||Archive Footage|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||2012||TV Series||Herself – Former Prosecutor||Archive Footage|