Joyce Meyer net worth is $25 Million. Also know about Joyce Meyer bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Joyce Meyer Wiki Biography
Pauline Joyce Hutchison was born on the 4th June 1943, in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. As Joyce Meyer, she is well known as a Christian author and motivational speaker, which activities are the major sources of her net worth.
So just how rich is Joyce Meyer? Under the latest estimations, Joyce’s net worth is as much as $25 million. It should be said that Joyce is often criticised for leading a very affluent lifestyle though Meyer doesn’t see a problem buying corporate jet valued at $10 million, or the Crownline boat valued at $105,000, which the Meyer family named ‘Patriot’. Joyce Meyer thinks that being a preacher doesn’t mean you have to lead an ascetic lifestyle: she considers herself to be blessed. Earning $3 million per year just from royalties of tapes and books sold at bookstores, Joyce can afford to spend $2 million (valued) on a house, and then spend $5.7 million on furniture, artwork, glassware, and the latest equipment and machinery. More, she owns a headquarters valued at $20 million, so her estimated net worth is in all probability an understatement.
Soon after Joyce’s birth her father went to serve in the army during the World War II, however, on his return Joyce suffered sexual abuse from him. The girl was obviously unhappy and this led her into faith. She was educated at O’Fallon Technical High School in St. Louis. She married a salesman though this didn’t lead her into a happy family life either as her husband was cheating on her, so she was divorced after five years. However, she still kept her balance, praying intensely, and she heard the voice of God, and led the Bible class in Life Christian Center, later becoming the associate pastor in the church. More, she started a short radio program on St. Louis radio station.
In 1985, Joyce Meyer was so popular and well known that she founded her own ministry, “Life in the World”. She also started writing books, including “Beauty for Ashes: Receiving Emotional Healing” (1994), “How to Hear from God: Learn to Know His Voice and Make Right Decisions” (2003), “Look Great, Feel Great: 12 Keys to Enjoying a Healthy Life Now” (2006), “The Secret To True Happiness: Enjoy Today, Embrace Tomorrow” (2008), “Change Your Words, Change Your Life: Understanding the Power of Every Word You Speak” (2012) and a long list of other books which added a lot of revenue to the total size of Joyce Meyer’s net worth. She was paid $10 million by Hachette Book Group just for contracting to them the right to print the list of independently published books.
Since 1997, she has hosted her own Christian television series “Enjoying Everyday Life” (1997 – present) which has an audience of more than 4.5 million viewers. In 2005, she was listed among the 25 Most Influential Evangelicals in America by Times magazine. The Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability accredited Joyce Meyer’s Ministry in 2009 and it is active up to date. It should be noted, that it is one of the most important sources of the net worth belonging to Joyce Meyer.
In her less-than-private personal life, Joyce has been married to Dave Meyer since 1967, and they’ve raised four children.
IMDB Wikipedia $8 Million 1943 Asceticism attlefield of the Mind Author Authors B Businessperson Chief of police Christian theology Christianity Church Fathers Constitution of Missouri Daniel B. Meyer Dave Meyer Dave Meyer (m. 1967) David Hutchison David Meyer Enjoying Everyday Life Estimation Evangelicalism Feel Great: 12 Keys to Enjoying a Healthy Life Now Felony Genealogy God Gun politics Hachette Book Group USA Joel Osteen Joyce Joyce Meyer Joyce Meyer Net Worth June 4 Laura Marie Holtzmann Look Great Major Marriage Matt Walsh (comedian) Meyer Missouri Missouri General Assembly O’Fallon Old Testament Pastor Pauline Joyce Hutchison Meyer Preacher Religion_Belief Richard Callaghan Rob Bell Sam Dotson Sandra Ellen McCollom Seattle St. Louis St. Louis Post-Dispatch Statistics Teacher Televangelist The New York Times Best Seller list United States United States of America Wealth World War II Writer
Joyce Meyer Quick Info
|Full Name||Joyce Meyer|
|Net Worth||$25 Million|
|Date Of Birth||June 4, 1943|
|Place Of Birth||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Profession||Author, Writer, Televangelist, Businessperson, Teacher, Preacher|
|Education||Gateway STEM High School, Life Christian University|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Dave Meyer (m. 1967)|
|Children||Sandra Ellen McCollom, Daniel B. Meyer, David Meyer, Laura Marie Holtzmann|
|Nicknames||Meyer, Joyce , Pauline Joyce Hutchison Meyer|
|Movies||, Joyce Meyer, Battlefield of the Mind|
Joyce Meyer Quotes
- You can look at a person’s attitude and know what kind of thinking is prevalent in his life… It’s better to be positive and wrong than negative and right!
- I have discovered that patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.
- I am radically, insanely, nutty in love with Jesus! He has set me free!
- I had lots of hurt and lots of pain, lots of woundedness, bruises, broken heartedness in my life. I was abused sexually by my father, abused mentally, emotionally. My mom didn’t know what to do about it, and she was being hurt in the process. So she just didn’t deal with it. And I can guarantee you, just because you don’t deal with something, that doesn’t make it go away.
- So often, we blame other people when, really, the problem is right down in here. I’m not happy. I don’t know what’s wrong. If I just had another job, I could be happy. If I just get married, I would be happy. Well if I just wasn’t married, I would be happy. Well, if I just had some kids, I’ll be happy. I’ll be happy when these kids finally grow up and get out of here. If I had a bigger house, I would be happy. Well, I got a big house. Now if I just had a maid to clean, I’d be happy. Well, now if I just had a maid, I could get along with better, I’d be happy.
Joyce Meyer Important Facts
- Her preferred Bible translation that she uses when she teaches is The Amplified Bible.
- Joyce’s husband, Dave, travels with Joyce and speaks at every conference on the topic of America and patriotism.
- Time magazine selected her as one of the most influential evangelical leaders in America in 2005. Joyce does not consider herself a televangelist or an evangelist. She considers herself a Bible teacher.
Joyce Meyer Filmography
|Enjoying Everyday Life||2009-2016||TV Series||Host||Actress|
|The Joni Show||2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Marcus & Joni||2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Steve Harvey||2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Women of the Bible||2014||TV Movie||Herself||Self|
|Praise the Lord||2004-2013||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Host||Self|
|Love Revolution||2009||Video short||Herself||Self|
|Larry King Live||2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Life Today with James Robison||2002-2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Joyce Meyer||1987||TV Series||Self|
|Word of Faith Teachers: Origins and Errors and Their Teaching||2012||Documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|True Confessions of a Word Faith Teacher: The Teachings of Joyce Meyer||2012||Video||Herself||Archive Footage|