Hilarie Ross Burton net worth is $1 Million. Also know about Hilarie Ross Burton bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Hilarie Ross Burton Wiki Biography
Hilarie Ross Burton was born on the 1st July 1982, in Sterling, Virginia USA, and is an actress and producer, well known for starring in the television series “One Tree Hill” (2003 – 2009). Moreover, she earned recognition landing the lead roles in the feature films “Our Very Own” (2005), “Solstice” (2008) and “The List” (2008). Hilarie has been active in the entertainment industry since 1999.
How much is the net worth of Hilarie Burton? It has been estimated by authoritative sources that the overall size of her wealth is as much as $1 million, as of the data presented in the middle of 2016. Acting is the main source of Burton’s net worth.
To begin with, Hilarie Burton comes from a big family of five children – Bill, her father, a former Green Beret (Special Forces of the US Army), is an antiques dealer, while her mother, Lisa, is a real estate agent. She matriculated from Park View High School in 2000, and was a vice-president, cheerleader, student council president and prom queen in her senior year. She studied at New York University and Fordham University.
Concerning her professional career, Burton early recognized her passion for television and moved to New York, where she started moderating the famous MTV show “Total Request Live” (2000 – 2004). As an actress, she first appeared in the youth series “Dawson’s Creek” (2002), then a year later, she got the role of Peyton Sawyer in the drama series “One Tree Hill” (2003 – 2009), which she played until the end of the sixth season. From 2010 to 2013, she played Sara Ellis in the crime series “White Collar”, at first as a supporting actress, then in the third season she went to the main cast, but from the fourth season she was again part of the supporting cast. Later, she appeared in a recurring role of the television series “Grey’s Anatomy” (2013), “Hostages” (2013) and “Extant” (2015). These all contributed to her net worth.
Talking about her career on the big screen, Hilarie starred the drama film “Our Very Own” (2005), written and directed by Cameron Watson. Then, she was in the main cast of the drama “Normal Adolescent Behaviour” (2007), written and directed by Beth Schacter. Other film credits include landing roles in the films “The List” (2007), “The Secret Life of Bees” (2008) and “Bloodworth” (2010); her net worth benefited from all of these.
Moreover, Burton shares with Kelly Tenney and Nicholas Gray, the independent film production company Southern Gothic Production, founded in Wilmington in 2008 – they have produced the short film “The True Tale of Love Boyfriend & Girlfriend” (2009). Burton was nominated to participate in the film commission of North Carolina because of her commitment to the local film industry.
Overall, all the above mentioned engagements have increased the outright size of Burton net worth, and maintained her in the public eye.
Finally, in the personal life of the actress, Burton was married with Ian Prange from 2004 to 2008. Since 2009, she has been in a relationship with the actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan; in 2010, their first child, a son, was born.
IMDB Wikipedia “One Tree Hill”(2003–09) “White Collar” (2010–13) “Bloodworth” (2010) “Dawson’s Creek” (2002) “Extant” (2015) “Hostages” (2013) “Normal Adolescent Behaviour” (2007) “The List” (2008) “The Secret Life of Bees” (2008) “The True Tale of Love Boyfriend & Girlfriend” (2009) $1 million 1982 2008 5 ft 8 in (1.74 m) Actor Actors Augustus Morgan Beth Schacter Bill Burton Cameron Watson Film producer Fordham University Forever Grey’s Anatomy H- Bomb Hil Hil Burton Hilarie Burton Hilarie Burton Net Worth Hilarie R. Burton Hilarie Ross Burton Hollywood Film Awards for Ensemble Acting of the Year (2008) Ian Prange Ian Prange (m. 2004–2009) Jeffrey Dean Morgan Jeffrey Dean Morgan (m. 2014) July 1 Kelly Tenney Lisa Burton MTV’s “Total Request Live” (2000-2004) New York University Nicholas Gray Our Very Own (2005) Park View High School Sarasota Film Festival for Outstanding Ensemble Acting (2006) Solstice (2008) Sterling Teen Choice Awards (2004 The List (2007) United States United States of America Virginia VJ
Hilarie Ross Burton Quick Info
|Full Name||Hilarie Burton|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Date Of Birth||July 1, 1982|
|Place Of Birth||Sterling, Virginia, United States|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.74 m)|
|Profession||Actress, Television personality, Film Producer|
|Education||Park View High School, New York University, Fordham University|
|Spouse||Jeffrey Dean Morgan (m. 2009-), Ian Prange (m. 2004–2009)|
|Parents||Bill Burton, Lisa Burton|
|Siblings||Johnny Burton, Conrad Burton, Billy Burton|
|Nicknames||Hilarie Ross Burton , Hil , Hilarie R. Burton , Hil Burton , H- Bomb|
|Awards||Sarasota Film Festival for Outstanding Ensemble Acting (2006), Hollywood Film Awards for Ensemble Acting of the Year (2008)|
|Nominations||Teen Choice Awards (2004, 2008)|
|Movies||“Our Very Own” (2005), “Normal Adolescent Behaviour” (2007), “Solstice” (2008), “The List” (2008), “Hostages” (2013), “Extant” (2015),“The List” (2007), “The Secret Life of Bees” (2008), “Bloodworth” (2010),“The True Tale of Love Boyfriend & Girlfriend” (2009)|
|TV Shows||MTV’s “Total Request Live” (2000-2004), “One Tree Hill”(2003–09), “White Collar” (2010–13), “Dawson’s Creek” (2002), “Grey’s Anatomy” (2013), “Forever”,|
Hilarie Ross Burton Quotes
- We are so defensive of one another because it’s that whole sibling thing where I can tease you and we can goof around, but if anybody else says a word . . . (on her One Tree Hill (2003) friends/costars)
- Their team’s good, but our team’s good-looking. (On the victory of the opposing team in the OTH Cast Super Bowl)
- Her favorite holiday: “Fourth of July. My birthday is July first and my best friend’s birthday is July fifth so it’s always been a favorite holiday. It’s all about having a cooler full of sodas, hot dogs, and just hanging out and shooting off firecrackers, being low-key, watching the fireworks. There’s something about a holiday that isn’t all about how much money you spend.”
Hilarie Ross Burton Important Facts
- Burton began a relationship with actor Jeffrey Dean Morgan in 2009. In March 2010, she gave birth to their son Augustus (“Gus”). In a July, 2015 interview with The Philippine Daily Inquirer, Morgan said that despite media reports to the contrary, he and Burton were not yet married but that they intended to wed when he could get enough time off from work.
- In Wilmington filming season 5 of One Tree Hill (2003). [August 2007]
- Working on the 4th season of One Tree Hill (2003). [August 2006]
- Filming season 6 of One Tree Hill (2003). [June 2008]
- Residing in Wilmington, North Carolina, working on the 2nd season of One Tree Hill (2003). [September 2004]
- Gave birth to her first child at age 27: a son, Augustus Morgan, in March 2010. The child’s father is her boyfriend (now husband), Jeffrey Dean Morgan.
- Has been in a relationship with Jeffrey Dean Morgan since 2009 and they have been engaged since 2012. They have a son together.
- Close friends with One Tree Hill (2003) co-stars, Sophia Bush, Danneel Ackles, and Elisabeth Harnois.
- Was a bridesmaid at the wedding of One Tree Hill (2003) costar Danneel Ackles.
- Her One Tree Hill (2003) character, Peyton, works with her mother Ellie (Sheryl Lee), who battles breast cancer, on a compilation CD called “Friends with Benefit” to benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation. That CD was actually released as a tie-in album, with a portion of its proceeds going directly to the National Breast Cancer Foundation to assist in their efforts to promote early-detection awareness among young women.
- Bought a gold 1986 Mercedes in March 2004.
- When she got her role on One Tree Hill (2003) in North Carolina, she worked Monday through Thursday, and then returned every Friday back to New York to work on MTV.
- Ranked #77 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Appears in the Jack’s Mannequin video “The Mixed Tape”
- Two of her One Tree Hill (2003) co-stars were on Dawson’s Creek (1998) with her: Chad Michael Murray (who played Lucas Scott) and Lee Norris (who played Mouth McFadden).
- According to Teen People magazine, her worst vice is cussing.
- She has a cat named Poe (named after writer Edgar Allan Poe).
- Her hobbies are collecting antiques, knitting, and crocheting.
- Her favorite book is “Dandelion Wine” by Ray Bradbury.
- Her favorite TV show is Freaks and Geeks (1999); she travels with the DVD boxed set.
- Her favorite movies are Funny Lady (1975) and Coal Miner’s Daughter (1980).
- Her favorite musicians are Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton, Elvis Costello, David Bowie, and Elvis Presley.
- Her father, Bill, is an antique collector and her mother, Lisa, is a real-estate agent.
- She is the oldest of four children. She has three younger brothers–Billy, Johnny, and Conrad–whom she nicknamed Billy Awesome, Johnny Kickass, and C-Rock.
- Appeared on cover of the Jan/Feb 2004 issue of American Cheerleader magazine.
- Attended Fordham University at Lincoln Center.
- Attended New York University.
- Was not allowed to watch MTV growing up.
Hilarie Ross Burton Filmography
|Lethal Weapon||2016-2017||TV Series||Karen Palmer||Actress|
|Summer Villa||2016||TV Movie||Terry Russell||Actress|
|Last Chance for Christmas||2015||TV Movie||Annie||Actress|
|Extant||2015||TV Series||Anna Schaefer||Actress|
|Growing Up Smith||2015||Nancy Brunner||Actress|
|Forever||2014-2015||TV Series||Molly Dawes / Iona Payne||Actress|
|Surprised by Love||2015||TV Movie||Josie Mayfield||Actress|
|Black Eyed Dog||2014||Actress|
|Christmas on the Bayou||2013||TV Movie||Katherine||Actress|
|Grey’s Anatomy||2013||TV Series||Dr. Lauren Boswell||Actress|
|White Collar||2010-2013||TV Series||Sara Ellis||Actress|
|The List||2013||TV Movie||Maddie Soto||Actress|
|Naughty or Nice||2012||TV Movie||Krissy Kringle||Actress|
|Castle||2012||TV Series||Kay Cappuccio||Actress|
|The True-Love Tale of Boyfriend & Girlfriend||2009||Short||Boyfriend||Actress|
|One Tree Hill||2003-2009||TV Series||Peyton Sawyer|
|Little Britain USA||2008||TV Series||Lesbian College Student||Actress|
|The Secret Life of Bees||2008||Deborah Owens||Actress|
|Normal Adolescent Behavior||2007||Ryan||Actress|
|The List||2007/I||Jo Johnston||Actress|
|Our Very Own||2005||Bobbie Chester||Actress|
|Dawson’s Creek||2002||TV Series||VJ Hilarie||Actress|
|The True-Love Tale of Boyfriend & Girlfriend||2009||Short||Art Director|
|The True-Love Tale of Boyfriend & Girlfriend||2009||Short||Costume Designer|
|The True-Love Tale of Boyfriend & Girlfriend||2009||Short producer||Producer|
|One Tree Hill||2007||TV Series 1 episode||Soundtrack|
|Off the Black||2006||special thanks||Thanks|
|Dinner at Tiffani’s||2016||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|One Tree Hill: Always & Forever||2012||TV Movie||Herself||Self|
|PIX 11 Morning News||2007-2010||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Behind the Scenes: One Tree Hill Season 6||2009||Video documentary short||Herself||Self|
|Total Finale Live||2008||TV Movie||Herself||Self|
|Total Request Live||2000-2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Behind the Scenes: One Tree Hill Season 5||2008||Video documentary short||Herself||Self|
|My Celebrity Home||2007||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Teen Choice Awards 2006||2006||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|The Tony Danza Show||2005-2006||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Teen Choice Awards 2005||2005||TV Special||Herself – Attendee||Self|
|Iced Out New Year’s Eve 2005||2004||TV Movie||Herself – Host||Self|
|Spring Break Celebrity Fantasies||2004||TV Movie||Herself – Host||Self|
|MTV New Year’s Eve Live 2004||2004||TV Movie||Herself – Host||Self|
|The 100 Scariest Movie Moments||2004||TV Mini-Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|MTV Hits||2002-2003||TV Series||Herself – Host||Self|
|Pepsi Smash||2003||TV Series documentary||Host||Self|
|Real World||2003||TV Series||Herself – Host||Self|
|MTV Does Miami||2003||TV Movie||Herself – Co-Host||Self|
|Kountdown to Korn||2002||TV Short||Herself||Self|
|MTV Video Music Awards 2000||2000||TV Special||Herself||Self|
Hilarie Ross Burton Awards
|2008||Hollywood Film Award||Hollywood Film Awards||Ensemble Acting of the Year||The Secret Life of Bees (2008)||Won|
|2008||Hollywood Film Award||Hollywood Film Awards||Ensemble Acting of the Year||The Secret Life of Bees (2008)||Nominated|