Danielle Steel net worth is $375 Million. Also know about Danielle Steel bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Danielle Steel Wiki Biography
Danielle Fernandes Dominique Schuelein Steel was born on 14th August 1947, in New York City, USA of German-Jewish (father) and Portuguese (mother) descent. Danielle Steel is a novelist, and writing is the main source of her net worth. In fact, she is the best-selling surviving author, and is listed as the fourth best-selling author of all times. She has been writing novels since 1973.
Is this successful author of the novels rich? It has been estimated that the total size of Danielle Steel’s net worth is as much as $375 million: reportedly, she earned $26 million in 2013 alone. Undoubtedly, Steel can afford to lead a lavish life. Her assets include a 55-room mansion in San Francisco valued at $6.5 million, a 3,000 square foot beach house valued at more than $2.7 million, a Christian Lacroix couture tunic handcrafted with miles of gold thread and beading valued $25,000, a diamond and black coral owl brooch by Van Cleef & Arpels valued $15,000 and many other luxury goods.
To give some background facts, she was raised in a Catholic household. She was educated at the Lycée Français de New York, Parsons School of Design, and New York University. She began writing stories being a child later this hobby grew into a very successful career and the source of Danielle Steel net worth. However, initially Danielle worked for ‘Supergirls’ PR agency in New York, while writing articles freelance, and she was eventually persuaded to write full-time.
Subsequently, Danielle Steel has written more than 90 novels, six non-fiction books and more than 10 books for children. They can be found in 47 countries around the world and they are translated into 28 different languages. 22 of Steele’s novels have been adapted for films, two of which were nominated for Golden Globe Awards. Needless to mention, that all those releases increased the overall amount of Danielle Steel’s net worth. Some of the best sellers written by Steel include “Full Circle” (1984), “Fine Things” (1987), “Daddy” (1989), “Mixed Blessings” (1993), “Silent Honor” (1996), “Special Delivery” (1997), “The Long Road Home” (1998), “The Wedding” (2000), “Answered Prayers” (2001), “Johnny Angel” (2003), “The House” (2006), “Matters of the Heart” (2009), “44 Charles Street” (2011) and many other ones.
For her outstanding lifetime achievements, Danielle was titled an Officier of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the French government in 2002. For her work with teenagers, Danielle Steel received the Outstanding Achievement Award given by Larkin Street Youth Services in 2003. More, she was inducted into the California Hall of Fame in 2009. Additionally Steel was the first non-physician to receive the Distinguished Service in Mental Health Award in 2009. Furthermore, she was been rewarded by the American Psychiatric Association, California Psychiatric Association, the University of San Francisco Catholic Youth Organization and St. Mary’s Medical Center as well as other organizations.
Concerning the not-very-private life of Danielle Steel, she has been married five times and has six children. She was married to Claude-Eric Lazard (1965–1974), Danny Zugelder (1975–1978), William George Toth (1978–1981), John Traina (1981–1998) and Thomas Perkins (1998–2002). All the marriages ended with a divorce, but many of her books are based on experiences with her husbands and children.
IMDB Wikipedia $375 Million 1947 (age 67 5 ft 1 in (1.57 m) A Star Is Born (1976 film) Academy Award Associated Press August 14 Author Authors Bergdorf Goodman Board of Supervisors Boyhood (film) Christian Lacroix Claude-Eric Lazard Coachella Valley Colored gold Culture Danielle Danielle Fernande Schuelein Danielle Steel Danielle Steel Net Worth. 740 AM Danielle Steel’s ‘Palomino’ danielle_steel Diet soda Emmy Award Fine Things Francois-Henri Pinault Golden Globe Award Goods Gucci Haute couture John Traina Literature London Louis Vuitton Luxury good LVMH MasterCard Mixed Blessings Monte-Carlo Television Festival New York New York City Nick Traina Novelist Patricia Arquette Romance novel Romance novels San Francisco San Francisco Bay Area San Francisco Public Utilities Commission Silent Honor Southern California The House The Wedding Thomas Perkins Thomas Perkins (m. 1998–2002) Tin Tony Award Twitter United States United States of America University of California Van Cleef & Arpels Vanessa Danielle Traina Water conservation William George Toth Writer
Danielle Steel Quick Info
|Full Name||Danielle Steel|
|Net Worth||$375 Million|
|Date Of Birth||August 14, 1947 (age 67|
|Place Of Birth||New York City, New York, United States|
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.57 m)|
|Profession||Novelist, Writer, Author|
|Education||New York University, Lycée Français de New York, Parsons School of Design|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Thomas Perkins (m. 1998–2002)|
|Children||Nick Traina, Vanessa Danielle Traina|
|Parents||Norma da Câmara Stone dos Reis, John Schulein-Steel|
|Nicknames||danielle_steel , Danielle Fernande Schuelein|
|Movies||Danielle Steel’s ‘Palomino’|
Danielle Steel Quotes
- I wish I were brave, although I try. I work too hard and don’t play enough. Too much work ethic, not enough ‘fun’.
- People do like the film version of things, I thought this was a nice way to get my books back into the marketplace.
- If you can see the magic in a fairytale, you can face the future.
- Sometimes, if you aren’t sure about something, you just have to jump off the bridge and grow your wings on the way down.
- A bad review is like baking a cake with all the best ingredients and having someone sit on it.
Danielle Steel Important Facts
- Biography/bibliography in: “Contemporary Authors”. New Revision Series, vol. 138, pages 412-417. Farmington Hills, MI: Thomson Gale, 2005.
- Currently owns the Spreckels Mansion, 2080 Washington Street in San Francisco.
- Daughter of John Schuelein-Steel and wife Norma da Câmara Stone dos Reis.
- Collects canary diamonds.
- She met second husband, Danny Zugelder while he was in prison. The day after she divorced him she married another prison inmate William George Toth.
- Her father was a German Jewish immigrant. Her mother was of Portuguese descent.
- Mother of 7 children: Beatrix Lazard Seidenberg born in 1968. Nicholas John Traina 1979, Samantha Traina (1982), Victoria Lea Traina (1983), Vanessa Danielle Traina (1984), Maximilian John Traina (1986) and Zara Alexandra Traina (1987). Step mother of Trevor and Todd Traina.
- Steel started The Nick Traina Foundation after publishing “His Bright Light: The story of Nick Traina” in 1998, an account of hers son’s life and how Steel and her family children dealt with his disease.
- Has written 54 best-selling books.
- Was a copy writer for the Grey Advertising Agency in San Francisco.
- Worked as a vice president of public relations for the advertising agency Supergirls, Ltd., in New York City.
- Studied at Parsons School of Design in New York.
- Graduated from Lycee Francais at age 15.
- Engaged to venture capitalist Thomas Perkins. [February 1998]
- Her works were in the list of best-selling books of the ‘New York Times’ for 381 consecutive weeks, a fact which brought her an entry into the Guinness Book of Records.
Danielle Steel Filmography
|Safe Harbour||2007||Video based on the novel “Safe Harbor” by||Writer|
|The Ring||1996||TV Movie novel “The Ring”||Writer|
|Full Circle||1996||TV Movie novel “Full Circle”||Writer|
|Remembrance||1996||TV Movie novel “Remembrance”||Writer|
|Mixed Blessings||1995||TV Movie novel “Mixed Blessings”||Writer|
|No Greater Love||1995||TV Movie novel “No Greater Love”||Writer|
|Zoya||1995||TV Movie novel||Writer|
|Vanished||1995||TV Movie novel “Vanished”||Writer|
|A Perfect Stranger||1994||TV Movie novel “A Perfect Stranger”||Writer|
|Once in a Lifetime||1994||TV Movie novel “Once in a Lifetime”||Writer|
|Family Album||1994||TV Series novel “Family Album” – 2 episodes||Writer|
|Message from Nam||1993||TV Movie novel “Message from Nam”||Writer|
|Star||1993||TV Movie novel “Star”||Writer|
|Heartbeat||1993||TV Movie novel “Heartbeat”||Writer|
|Secrets||1992||TV Movie novel “Secrets”||Writer|
|Jewels||1992||TV Series novel “Jewels” – 2 episodes||Writer|
|Daddy||1991||TV Movie novel “Daddy”||Writer|
|Palomino||1991||TV Movie novel “Palomino”||Writer|
|Changes||1991||TV Movie novel “Changes”||Writer|
|Fine Things||1990||TV Movie novel “Fine Things”||Writer|
|Kaleidoscope||1990||TV Movie novel “Kaleidoscope”||Writer|
|Crossings||1986||TV Mini-Series novel – 3 episodes||Writer|
|Now and Forever||1983||novel||Writer|
|Good Morning America||2013-2016||TV Series||Herself – Guest / Herself||Self|
|The View||2004-2013||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Larry King Live||2007||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Changes||1991||TV Movie||Herself – Presenter (uncredited)||Self|
|Hour Magazine||1982-1988||TV Series||Herself||Self|
Danielle Steel Awards
|2002||Lucien Barrière Literary Award||Deauville Film Festival||For the novel “The Kiss (Le Baiser)”.||Won|
|2002||Lucien Barrière Literary Award||Deauville Film Festival||For the novel “The Kiss (Le Baiser)”.||Nominated|