Christina “Tina” Sinatra net worth is $50 Million. Also know about Christina “Tina” Sinatra bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Christina “Tina” Sinatra Wiki Biography
- Christina Sinatra, born in the world on the twentieth June 1948, is an American maker, entertainer, creator, and artist, broadly known as the girl of well-eminent vocalist Frank Sinatra, and for her undertakings including the TV arrangement “Sinatra” and the film “The Manchurian Candidate”.
- So what amount is Sinatra’s net worth?
- As of mid-2016, it is accounted for to be $50 million, acquired generally from her long vocation as an entertainer, maker, and the deals of her book. born in the world in Los Angeles, California, Sinatra came from a group of skilled entertainers and artists.
- Her dad Frank was an acclaimed artist and an entertainer, her more seasoned sister Nancy was an artist and an entertainer, and her late sibling Frank Jr. was likewise a vocalist, lyricist, and arranger.
- Even though Sinatra experienced childhood in an inventive and melodic family unit, she would not like to follow her dad’s strides.
- In any case, she actually accepting acting classes as a child under the popular acting mentor Jeff Corey.
- Her first taste of Hollywood came in 1968 when her family recorded the collection “The Sinatra Family Wishes You a Merry Christmas”, on which she sang a portion of the tracks including “O Bambino”, “I Wouldn’t Trade Christmas”, “The Bells of Christmas” and “The Twelve Days of Christmas”.
- This fruitful family project acquainted Sinatra with the universe of showbiz and encouraged her net worth.
- After her short singing vocation, Sinatra changed to acting and turned into a standard face on TV.
- A portion of the undertakings she featured in incorporate “Romeo and Julia 70”, “It Takes a Thief”, “Adam-12”, “McCloud”, “Dream Island” and “Mannix”.
- Her fruitful sudden spike in demand for TV went on for a very long time and immensely encouraged her abundance.
- Even though Sinatra quit acting, she stayed dynamic in Broadway, with appearances in different TV programs like “Superstar Sweepstakes” and the TV uncommon “The First 40 Years”.
- For some time she additionally wandered into being a dramatic specialist and even addressed entertainer Robert Blake.
- Later she changed to be a maker, with “Sinatra” as her first task; a small arrangement about her dad’s life, from his public life to his close to home life, including his numerous spouses.
- Today, Sinatra is as yet dynamic on the stage with visitor appearances in different TV programs and specials.
- One of her most recent significant ventures is the film “The Manchurian Candidate” in 2004.
- The venture was an extraordinary one for Sinatra, with her dad as one of the first cast of the films’ 1962 variant.
- Regarding her own life, Sinatra was hitched to the late Wes Farrell, artist and record maker, in 1974; tragically the association just went on for a very long time.
- She remarried in 1981 to Richard Cohen, yet that additionally finished in a separation in 1983.
- IMDB Wikipedia “Santa Clause Claus Is Coming to Town” “Sinatra” “The Sinatra Family Wish You a Merry Christmas” “Big name Sweepstakes” “My Father’s Daughter” (2000) “The First 40 Years” $50 million 1948 Actor Actors Agence France-Presse Arts and Crafts development Associated Press Barack Obama Beachcombing California Highway Patrol Christina “Tina” Sinatra Christina Sinatra Fantasy Island (1977) Filmmaker Frank Sinatra Hillary Clinton It Takes a Thief Jeff Coplon Jeff Corey Jr. June 20 Los Angeles Mannix Nancy Barbato Nancy Sinatra Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Limited Series Richard Cohen (1981-1983) Singer The Manchurian Candidate Tina Sinatra Net Worth the United States the of America Wes Farrell (1974-1976)
Christina “Tina” Sinatra Quick Info
|Full Name||Tina Sinatra|
|Net Worth||$50 Million|
|Date Of Birth||June 20, 1948|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Profession||Actor, Film Producer, Singer|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Wes Farrell (1974-1976), Richard Cohen (1981-1983)|
|Parents||Frank Sinatra, Nancy Barbato|
|Siblings||Nancy Sinatra, Frank Sinatra, Jr.|
|Nicknames||Christina Sinatra, Christina “Tina” Sinatra|
|Nominations||Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Limited Series|
|Movies||“The Manchurian Candidate” (1962), “Fantasy Island” (1977), “It Takes a Thief”, “Mannix”, “Romeo and Julia 70”, “Adam-12”, “McCloud”|
|TV Shows||“Celebrity Sweepstakes”, “The First 40 Years”, “Sinatra”|
Christina “Tina” Sinatra Important Facts
- She weighed 8 lbs 14 oz at birth as per the birth announcement published in Time Magazine’s June 28th, 1948 issue.
- Release of her book, “My Father’s Daughter: A Memoir” by Tina with Jeff Coplon. 
- Sister-in-law of Hugh Lambert.
- Ex-sister-in-law of Tommy Sands.
- Former stepdaughter of Ava Gardner, Mia Farrow, and Barbara Marx.
- The younger sister of Nancy Sinatra and Frank Sinatra Jr.
- Daughter of Frank Sinatra and Nancy Barbato
- Aunt of A.J. Lambert.
- Was once engaged to Robert Wagner but they never married.
Christina “Tina” Sinatra Filmography
|Fantasy Island||1977||TV Series||Connie Raymond||Actress|
|Mannix||1972||TV Series||Louise Bramante||Actress|
|Adam-12||1972||TV Series||Marilyn Tate||Actress|
|Perlico – Perlaco||1971||TV Movie||Actress|
|McCloud||1970||TV Series||Jennifer Houghton||Actress|
|It Takes a Thief||1969-1970||TV Series||Ellen Porter / Ellen Peters||Actress|
|Romeo und Julia 70||1969||TV Mini-Series||Julia Smith (as Christina Sinatra)||Actress|
|Sinatra||executive producer announced||Producer|
|The Manchurian Candidate||2004||producer||Producer|
|Sinatra||1992||TV Mini-Series executive producer – 4 episodes||Producer|
|Sinatra 75: The Best Is Yet to Come||1990||TV Special documentary executive producer||Producer|
|Toots||2006||Documentary special thanks||Thanks|
|Off the Menu: The Last Days of Chasen’s||1997||Documentary thanks||Thanks|
|Sinatra: All or Nothing at All||2015||TV Mini-Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|CBS News Sunday Morning||2015||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Private Screenings||2014||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Sinatra Sings||2011||TV Movie documentary||Herself – Narrator||Self|
|American Idol||2010||TV Series||Self|
|Life Is a Banquet||2009||Documentary||Herself||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|E! True Hollywood Story||1998-2006||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|The Cast of ‘The Manchurian Candidate’||2004||Video short||Herself||Self|
|The Enemy Within Inside ‘The Manchurian Candidate’||2004||Video short||Herself||Self|
|Intimate Portrait||2002||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|60 Minutes||2000||TV Series documentary||Herself – Daughter of Frank Sinatra (segment “Tina Sinatra”)||Self|
|Dangerous World: The Kennedy Years||1997||TV Movie documentary||Herself||Self|
|The 9th Annual American Cinema Awards||1992||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|The First 40 Years||1980||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Celebrity Sweepstakes||1974-1975||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Dinah’s Place||1974||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Hollywood Squares||1973||TV Series||Guest Appearance||Self|
|Unsere Kleine Show – Musik zur blauen Stunde||1971||TV Series||Herself – Musician||Self|
|The Dean Martin Show||1967||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Dream Girl of ’67||1967||TV Series||Herself – Fashion Hostess||Self|
|Sinatra: The Classic Duets||2002||TV Movie documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|60 Minutes||2000||TV Series documentary||Herself – Daughter of Frank Sinatra (segment “Tina Sinatra”)||Archive Footage|
Christina “Tina” Sinatra Awards
|1993||Primetime Emmy||Primetime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Miniseries||Sinatra (1992)||Won|
|1993||Primetime Emmy||Primetime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Miniseries||Sinatra (1992)||Nominated|