Bob Parsons’s net worth is $1.8 Billion. Also know about Bob Parsons bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Bob Parsons Wiki Biography
- Robert Parsons was born on November 27, 1950, in Baltimore, Maryland, USA, and is an entrepreneur and businessman, best known in the world as the founder of the GoDaddy Group, one of the largest web hosting and internet domain traders, with over 61 million domain names under management.
- It has been estimated, according to reliable sources, that Bob’s net worth is as high as $1.8 billion, a sum accumulated through his fruitful career primarily as an entrepreneur.
- Bob’s upbringing was nothing to brag about, as his family was in a poor financial position, forcing Bob to find a job even before he was a teenager, selling newspapers, then growing older operating gas stations, and working on building sites.
- When it comes to his career, Bob almost failed high school, but after that, he entered the United States Marine Corps.
- In 1969, as part of the 1st Marine Division, he was on duty in Vietnam when he was injured and, as a result, spent two months in a hospital.
- After rehabilitation, he was discharged and awarded the Combat Action Ribbon, Purple Heart, and the Vietnam Gallery Cross.
- Upon his return from the Marine Corps, Bob enrolled at the University of Baltimore, where he earned a degree in accounting and gained the distinction of magna cum laude.
- His professional career began in 1984 when Parsons Technology started selling a home accounting software called MoneyCounts.
- His business expanded, gaining a lot of new customers, which only improved Bob’s net worth.
- Ten years after its founding, Bob sold his business to Intuit, Inc. for a $64 million contract, which only boosted its net worth further.
- His most profitable company, GoDaddy, opened its doors in 1997 and has since become one of the largest web hosting and Internet domain traders.
- After years of effective management, he resigned as chairman and CEO of the company in 2014, three years after selling about 70% of the shares to the group of which KKR & Co. L.P. and Silver Lake are the primary companies.
- He is also a member of the board of directors of the company and holds 28 percent of the stock of the company.
- Its next business venture was YAM Worldwide Inc., established in 2012, which operates in a number of fields, including sports, real estate, and marketing.
- Via the foundation, Bob and his wife have contributed more than $60 million to a number of charities.
- It also became part of “The Giving Pledge” in 2010, and since then has donated about $10 million a year to the Organization.
- Wikipedia, IMDB $1.8 billion in 1950 (64 years 1950-11-27).
- The American Billionaire Baltimore Bob Parsons, please Bob Parsons, please Maryland CEOs of Net Worth November 12th, November 27th Philanthrope Renee Parsons’ (m.
- 2009) Robert Sean Parson’s Baltimore University of the United States of America
Bob Parsons Quick Info
|Net Worth||$1.8 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||November 27th, 1950|
|Place Of Birth||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|Education||University of Baltimore|
|Spouse||Renee Parsons (m. 2009)|
|Children||Robert Sean Parson|
Bob Parsons Filmography
|Takoyaki City||2008||TV Movie armorer||Miscellaneous|
|To Become One||2002||Video armorer||Miscellaneous|
|The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course||2002||armorer/explosives – as Robert Parsons||Miscellaneous|
|The Thin Red Line||1998||armorer||Miscellaneous|