Timothy M. “Tim” Armstrong’s net worth is $400 Million. Also know about Timothy M. “Tim” Armstrong bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Timothy M. “Tim” Armstrong Wiki Biography
- Timothy M. Armstrong was born in Riverside, Connecticut, on December 21, 1971.
- He is a business executive who currently holds the positions of Chairman and CEO of AOL, or America Online, a multinational media conglomerate.
- Since 1993, Tim Armstrong has worked in the media business.
- Tim Armstrong’s net worth is undisclosed.
- According to reliable sources, his overall net worth may be as high as $400 million.
- His yearly compensation is 6.48 million dollars.
- To begin, he earned a double major in Sociology and Economics from Connecticut College.
- Besides, he was a Lawrence Academy grad.
- He sat on the boards of each of the aforementioned educational institutions.
- He taught high school students at Wellesley College and worked for a mutual fund company after graduation, but he was dissatisfied in both positions.
- Encouraged by colleagues, Tim decided to pursue a career in the mass media industry.
- Armstrong and his friend Michael Dressler began their careers as co-owners of the BIB newspaper, which they self-funded, before leaving to launch Square Deal.
- Tim Armstrong saw the enormous potential of the Internet’s growing popularity and took advantage of it by increasing his net worth through advertisements.
- After that, Tim was promoted to Vice-President of Sales and Strategic Partnerships at Snowball Inc. Following that, he was invited to join Google, where he served on the operating committee as Vice President of Ad Sales, Senior Vice President of Google Inc., and President of Google’s Americas Operations.
- Tim Armstrong gained a decent reputation as a result of the huge revenues generated by Google ads, and in 2009, Jeff Bewkes asked him to help him stabilize the situation at AOL.
- Armstrong is one of the creators of the local news site Patch media, which is now operated by AOL, which has implemented major improvements in advertising through state-of-the-art technology and digital journalism at AOL.
- Armstrong is also one of the founders of the local news site Patch media, which is now owned by AOL.
- Finally, Tim Armstrong’s personal life involves his marriage to Nancy Armstrong, the founder, and director of MAKERS.
- They don’t have children and live a very private life together.
- Wikipedia IMDB $400,000.00 At the Corporate Social Responsibility Awards, American business executive CEO and Chairman of AOL Inc. won the Life Achievement Award (2015) Tim Armstrong’s Net Worth (AOL CEO)
Timothy M. “Tim” Armstrong Quick Info
|Net Worth||$400 Million|
|Date Of Birth||December 21, 1970|
|Profession||American business executive, AOL CEO, Chairman of AOL Inc.|
|Education||Lawrence Academy, Connecticut College|
|Awards||Life Achievement Award at the Corporate Social Responsibility Awards (2015)|
Timothy M. “Tim” Armstrong Important Facts
- Chairman & CEO, “AOL”.
Timothy M. “Tim” Armstrong Filmography
|Squawk Box||2014||TV Series||Himself – AOL CEO||Self|
|Charlie Rose||2011||TV Series||Himself – Guest||Self|
|The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson||2014||TV Series||Himself – AOL Chairman & CEO||Archive Footage|