Tilman J. Fertitta net worth is $2.6 Billion. Also know about Tilman J. Fertitta bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Tilman J. Fertitta Wiki Biography
- Tilman Joseph Fertitta was born on 25 June 1957 in Galveston, Texas, USA, and is an entrepreneur, businessman, and owner and CEO of Landry’s multi-brand dining, hospitality, entertainment, and gaming company, Inc. Tilman was taken to the Texas Business Hall of Fame.
- He is a Member of the Board of Directors of the Houston University System.
- In addition, after starring in the reality TV show “Billion Dollar Buyer” (2016), Fertitta became a prominent TV personality.
- Since the early 1980s, Tilman Fertitta has been involved in various business ventures.
- Authoritative sources have calculated that the total net value of Fertitta is as much as $2.6 million as the data presented in mid-2016.
- In the Forbes list of the 400 wealthiest Americans, Tilman holds the ranking of 235; he is called the World’s Richest Restaurateur by the same publication.
- First, he grew up in Galveston, Texas, where his father owned a seafood restaurant on Galveston Island, where young Tilman used to work peeling shrimps.
- Then Fertitta began his career as an entrepreneur, promoting and selling the natural nutrition supplement Shaklee.
- Later, he started and managed the construction company and set up the Key Largo Hotel.
- In 1980, he opened the first Landry’s Restaurant, Landry’s Seafood, of which he was a co-owner.
- Alongside another restaurant, Willie G’s Seafood & Steaks opened, and Tilman managed to become the sole owner of both restaurants by 1986.
- Since the years have passed, the company has expanded and, as of 2016, the company controls more than 500 gaming, hospitality and restaurant institutions, including Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse, Mastro’s Restaurants, The Oceanaire, Chart House, Claim Jumper, Saltgrass Steak House, McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Rainforest Cafe, Morton’s The Steakhouse, The Goll’s Landry’s Inc. currently has more than 50,000 staff.
- Needless to say, Launry’s Inc. is the key source of net worth to Timal Fertitta.
- In addition, Fertitta is involved in public service and fund-raising, supporting a number of charitable organizations and, alongside his wife, hosting a variety of fund-raising activities.
- More, he’s the chairman of the Houston Children’s Charity.
- Tilman Fertitta is a member of the board of directors of the Houston Police Department, the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, the Greater Houston Partnership, the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, and the Texas Heart Institute.
- IMDB “Billion Dollar Buyer” Wikipedia (2016) “Houston Livestock Show” “Landry’s Crawford Boxes” is $2.6 billion.
- Blake Fertita Blyne Fertitta Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Chart House Say Jumper Director of Houston Rockets Galveston Mastro’s McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks Michael Fertita Morton, The Steakhouse Paige Fertitta Patrick Fertita Rainforest Cafe Saltgrass Steak House Texas Hall of Fame (Class of 2004) Texas U.S. The Hotel Golden Nugget The Oceanary Tilman Fertitta Net Worth Tilman J. Fertitta Todd Fertitta The Vic & Anthony Steakhouse Victor Fertitta’s
Tilman J. Fertitta Quick Info
|Full Name||Tilman J Fertitta|
|Net Worth||$2.6 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||June 25, 1957|
|Place Of Birth||Galveston, Texas USA|
|Profession||Businessman, entrepreneur, tv personality, chairman, CEO, owner of Landry’s, Inc.|
|Education||University of Houston, Texas Tech University|
|Children||Blayne Fertitta, Michael Fertita, Patrick Fertita, Blake Fertita|
|Siblings||Victor Fertitta, Todd Fertitta|
|Nicknames||“World’s Richest Restaurateur”|
|Awards||NBA Champion (1994-1995) as Advisory Director of the Houston Rockets, Texas Business Hall of Fame (Class of 2004)|
|TV Shows||“Billion Dollar Buyer” (2016), “Houston Livestock Show”, “Landry’s Crawford Boxes”|
Tilman J. Fertitta Filmography
|H3 All Access||2013||TV Series very special thanks – 1 episode||Thanks|
|The Grand||2007||special thanks: The Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino & Landry’s Restaurants, Inc.||Thanks|
|Billion Dollar Buyer||2016||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|This Week||2011||TV Series||Himself||Self|