Taissa Farmiga net worth is $2 Million. Also know about Taissa Farmiga bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Taissa Farmiga Wiki Biography
Taissa Farmiga was born on 17 August 1994 in Clifton, New Jersey, USA, and is an American actress best known for her performance in the TV series “American Horror Story”, created and produced by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk, which has been running since 2011. However, Taissa made her debut in the film industry before that, in the 2011 American drama “Higher Ground” directed by her sister Vera Farmiga. It was a successful beginning for Taissa Farmiga’s net worth.
So how rich is Taissa Farmiga? Sources estimate that during just six years of acting, Taissa has managed to accumulate a net worth of over $2 million.
Taissa Farmiga’s parents were Ukrainian immigrants, and Taissa is the youngest of seven children. Taissa speaks English, Ukrainian and American Sign Language, which she started learning some years ago. Her brother-in-law is the musician Renn Hawkey, usually known as Dr. Nner.
Taissa appeared in her debut film “Higher Ground” only because her older sister persuaded her, but the praise she received at the Sundance Film Festival, and the film’s success inspired Taissa to keep on acting. Taissa herself stated that before appearing in this movie, she had no wish or intention to start a career in acting, so Taissa is not a celebrity who knew from childhood that acting was going to be her career, and the main source of her net worth.
Taissa contributed further to her net worth when she appeared several more films in quick succession; the 2013 “The Bling Ring” (2013), a satirical comedy written and directed by Sofia Coppola and based on actual events about teenagers robbing the houses of wealthy people, and in which she co-starred along with Emma Watson, a star from the “Harry Potter” franchise. Then she appeared in “At Middleton” which had its premiere in 2013 at the Seattle International Film Festival, followed by “Mindscape” (2014), a Spanish–American psychological thriller film produced by Jaume Collet-Serra and directed by Jorge Dorado for whom it was a directorial debut. Also in 2014, “Jamesy Boy” is a movie in which Taissa Farmiga appeared as a leading character.
Taissa Farmiga’s talents and early success saw her net worth boosted further with incomes from the movies “The Final Girls” in which she starred with Nina Dobrev, and “In a Valley of Violence”, with a cast including Ethan Hawke, John Travolta and Karen Gillan, released in 2015.
Meantime, in the TV series “American Horror Story”, Taissa appeared as Violet Harmon in 11 episodes of its first season “Murder House”, and as Zoe Benson in 13 episodes of its third season “Coven” – the second season consisted of totally different characters. In total the series received 17 Emmy Awards and 2 Golden Globes.
Farmiga finally made her stage debut in 2016, playing Shelly in the off-Broadway production of “Buried Child” by Sam Shepard directed by Scott Elliott, and co-starring Ed Harris and Amy Madigan,; the two-month run was met with a mostly positive reception from theatre critics.
Among other projects on the horizon, Farmiga is set to appear in the horror film “The Nun”, directed by Corin Hardy, as the titular character in, scheduled for a 2018 release.
So now Taissa has experienced film, TV and stage acting – almost 20 films, four TV series productions, and the one stage appearance, all contributing to her rising net worth.
As for Taissa`s personal life, she has apparently been dating screenwriter and director Hadley Klein since 2015. Her leisure pursuits include playing guitar, hiking and snowboarding.
IMDB Wikipedia $2 million American Horror Story Amy Madigan Brad Falchuk Cinema of the United States Corin Hardy Dr. Nner Emma Watson Ethan Hawke Ethnic groups in Europe Farmiga Hadley Klein Higher Ground Jaume Collet-Serra John Travolta Jorge Dorado Karen Gillan Nina Dobrev Place of birth missing Renn Hawkey Ryan Murphy Scott Elliott Slavic Sofia Coppola Taissa Taissa Farmiga Television in the United States Vera Vera Farmiga
Taissa Farmiga Quick Info
|Full Name||Taissa Farmiga|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Date Of Birth||August 17, 1994|
|Place Of Birth||Clifton, New Jersey, USA|
|Parents||Mykhailo Farmiga, Luba Farmiga|
|Siblings||Vera Farmiga, Laryssa Farmiga, Victor Farmiga, Nadia Farmiga, Stephan Farmiga, Alexander Farmiga|
|Awards||Online Film & Television Association Awards (2012,2014), Fright Meter Awards (2015)|
|Movies||“Higher Ground” (2011), “The Bling Ring” (2013), “Harry Potter”, “At Middleton” (2013), “Mindscape” (2014), “6 Years” (2015)|
|TV Shows||“American Horror Story: Murder House” (2011), “Buried Child” (2016), “The Final Girls” (2015), “In a Valley of Violence” (2016)|
Taissa Farmiga Quotes
- American Horror Story (2011) is dark, so you shouldn’t be expecting too much happiness.
- I get scared easily, so I’m not one for just sitting down with a bowl of popcorn and watching horror stories. But, I mean, I’m learning more. Maybe one day I’d like to be able to watch them.
- I was hoping, actually, that being on the other side of the camera in a scary movie, see how it’s filmed and maybe you won’t be as scared next time you watch one… didn’t really work out! Because I know it’s fake, but I just get so into it.
- [on playing the strong-willed, feisty Violet in American Horror Story (2011)] The horror aspect, the scary parts, are easy for me. I mean I can get into that pretty easy, because I get scared. You have to invest yourself in these characters.
Taissa Farmiga Important Facts
- She can play the guitar, cook, and has mastered the art of making origami cranes.
- Taissa’s father was born in 1942 and her mother in March 1949; thus they were already 52 and 45 years old respectively when they had Taissa.
- Her parents are Ukrainian immigrants Mykhailo (Michal) L., a computer-systems analyst, and Lubomyra (Luba) Spas Farmiga, a schoolteacher.
- She is one of 7 siblings. She’s also the youngest child.
- American Horror Story (2011) was her first audition.
- Taissa is pronounced ‘tie-E-sa’.
- Farmiga attended public school until the fourth grade when her mother began homeschooling her along with two of her siblings.
- Farmiga speaks English and Ukrainian, and took American Sign Language classes for three years.
- Grew up in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey.
- Ex-sister-in-law of Sebastian Roché.
- Sister-in-law of Renn Hawkey.
- Has played a younger version of her sister, Vera Farmiga in Higher Ground (2011) and her daughter in At Middleton (2013).
- Daughter of Ukrainian immigrant parents, she’s the youngest of seven children.
- Initially had no ambitions to become an actress, but was persuaded to appear in Vera Farmiga’s directorial debut Higher Ground (2011).
- Loves the outdoors and enjoys snowboarding and hiking.
- Says sister Vera Farmiga serves as her stylist for public events. For her part, Vera told Teen Vogue: “Taissa is the person you take with you to choose your Oscar gown and then take to In-N-Out Burger. As much of an age difference as there is (21 years), she is one of my best friends in the world.”.
- Taissa took American Sign Language classes for three years with her homeschool group and was an advanced student. She was part of a signing group called Signs of Hope.
- Aunt of Fynn (b. 2009) and Gytta (b.2010), via sister Vera Farmiga.
Taissa Farmiga Filmography
|The Long Dumb Road||2018||post-production||Actress|
|What They Had||2018||post-production||Emma Ertz||Actress|
|The Nun||2018||post-production||Sister Irene||Actress|
|We Have Always Lived in the Castle||2017||post-production||Merricat Blackwood||Actress|
|Teen Titans: The Judas Contract||2017||Video||Raven (voice)||Actress|
|Rules Don’t Apply||2016||Sarah Bransford||Actress|
|American Horror Story||2011-2016||TV Series||Zoe Benson|
|Justice League vs. Teen Titans||2016||Video||Raven (voice)||Actress|
|In a Valley of Violence||2016||Mary-Anne||Actress|
|Wicked City||2015||TV Series||Karen McClaren||Actress|
|6 Years||2015||Melanie Clark||Actress|
|The Final Girls||2015||Max Cartwright||Actress|
|At Middleton||2013||Audrey Martin||Actress|
|The Bling Ring||2013||Sam||Actress|
|Higher Ground||2011||Teenage Corinne Walker||Actress|
|Higher Ground||2011||performer: “Sea of Nevermore”||Soundtrack|
|Last Call with Carson Daly||2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Good Day L.A.||2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|KTLA Morning News||2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|American Horror Story: Meet Ms. Nola – Shooting on Location in New Orleans||2014||Video short||Herself||Self|
|American Horror Story: Zombie Halloween||2014||Video short||Herself||Self|
|Cinema 3||2013-2014||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Días de cine||2013-2014||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Made in Hollywood||2013||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Le grand journal de Canal+||2013||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Behind the Fright: The Making of American Horror Story||2012||Video short||Herself||Self|
|The Substance of Things Hoped For: Making Higher Ground||2011||Documentary short||Herself||Self|
|Young Hollywood||2011||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Ok! TV||2015||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|