Sam Zell’s net worth is $4.9 Billion. Also know about Sam Zell’s bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Sam Zell Wiki Biography
- Born as Shmuel Zielonka on September 27, 1941, in Chicago, Illinois, USA, he is best known throughout the world as Sam Zell, an American investor, and businessman, founder, and president of Equity Group Investments.
- According to reputable sources, Sam Zell’s net worth is reported to be as high as $4.9 billion, a sum that he has earned through his fruitful career in the business sector.
- His corporation, EGI, has invested in companies in a number of sectors, including real estate – the primary focus of the business – media and other industries.
- Sam is of Polish descent, as his parents are Polish immigrants who fled their country just before Hitler’s occupation in 1939.
- Soon after the family had settled in the USA, they changed their last name from Zielonka to Zell.
- When he was twelve years old, his family moved to Highland Park, where he went to Highland Park High School.
- After graduation, Sam enrolled at the University of Michigan, where he graduated with a BA in 1963.
- He was then joined by his college friend, Robert H. Lurie, and the two had signed a deal with Ann Arbor.
- In no time did the two manage more than 4,000 homes, and they owned just over 100 units.
- Before agreeing to take part in a full-time real estate company, Sam worked in a law firm, but only for one week.
- Two years later, his old college friend Robert joined him, and in no time did the two grow the business and significantly increase its value.
- Robert died in 1990, and Sam continued on his own; today, EGI controls a number of other leading firms, such as the Equity Office Properties Trust, Equity Lifestyle, REIT, Equity Commonwealth, and others.
- As far as his personal life is concerned, Sam is married to Helen, but there are no particulars of their marriage.
- Sam, too, has two marriages behind him, and three children out of those unions.
- Sam also used his money for philanthropy; contributing to a number of causes and charitable organizations, mainly focusing on education and the arts.
- Some of the most significant contributions include donations to the University of Michigan, the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School’s Zell/Lurie Real Estate Center, and others.
- He also contributed to Jewish educational institutions, including the American Jewish Committee and the Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School, which, thanks to the cont $4.9 billionributions of Sam, was named after his father.
- IMDB Wikipedia 1941-1941 (age 73 1941-09-27) America’s Berek Zielonka Businessman Chicago Financial Entrepreneur Helen Zell Illinois Jewish Investor JoAnn Zell, please Kellie Zell is Matthew Zell Real Estate Capitalist Richest Billionaire Robert’s H. Lurie Ruchla, man.
- Objectiveonka Sam Zell is Sam Zell is Net Worth September 27 September 28 U.S. United States, America Michigan University Law School of the University of Michigan
Sam Zell Quick Info
|Full Name||Sam Zell|
|Net Worth||$4.9 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||September 27, 1941|
|Place Of Birth||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Profession||Financier, Investor, Businessperson, Entrepreneur, Real estate entrepreneur|
|Education||University of Michigan, University of Michigan Law School|
|Children||Kellie Zell, JoAnn Zell, Matthew Zell|
|Parents||Berek Zielonka, Ruchla Zielonka|
Sam Zell Important Facts
- Chairman, “Equity Group Investments”.
Sam Zell Filmography
|Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo||2014-2015||TV Series||Himself – Chairman, Equity Group Investments||Self|
|Squawk Box||2014||TV Series||Himself – Chairman, Equity Group Investments||Self|