Rumer Willis’s net worth is $3 Million. Also know about Rumer Willis bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Rumer Willis Wiki Biography
- Rumer Glenn Willis was born in Paducah, Kentucky, USA, on August 16, 1988.
- She is best known not only as an actress but also as a singer, to the world.
- She is also known for winning the TV show ‘Dancing with the Stars’ in the 20th season.
- Ever since 1994, her acting career has been active.
- According to reports, the net value of Rumer Willis is estimated to be $3 million.
- A substantial part of her fortune has been gained over time by her acting work.
- Without question, the total size of her net worth will increase, assuming she continues her acting career successfully.
- The firstborn of Hollywood actors Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, with two younger sisters and two younger half-sisters from her father’s first marriage, Rumer Willis was raised in a well-known family in Hailey, Idaho.
- Bruce was on the set of the film ‘In Country’ at the time of her birth.
- She was cast as Joanne in the comedy film “The House Bunny” in 2008 and had a part in Natalie’s horror film “From Within,” which were her first roles on her own.
- She also starred in ten episodes in 2009 as Gia Mannetti in the TV series “90210” (2009-2010), then gained positive criticism for playing Maya in the film “The Odd Way Home” in 2013.
- In addition to her media presence, Rumer was also a contestant of the TV show ‘Dancing with the Stars,’ with Valentin Chmerkovskiy being her professional dancing partner.
- They revealed in their first appearance that they were very talented and the couple with the highest ratings, and in May 2015 they finally won the competition.
- This added to the net worth of Rumer as well.
- She, along with other celebrity stars such as Christina Milian, Pete Wentz, and Kristin Cavallari, is also known for her association with Ocean Pacific, as she acted as a spokeswoman in the 2008 ad campaign.
- Nothing is known about Rumer Willis in the media when it comes to her personal life, except that she will still be remembered as the eldest daughter of popular parents.
- Besides, she is known for dating journalist Jayson Blair as well, but they are no longer together.
- IMDB Wikipedia Bruce Willis Catherine Charlie Sheen Demi Moore Duchess of Cambridge Hostage Kentucky Kurt & Courtney Kurt Cobain Los Angeles Miles Teller New York Post Nicholas Jarecki Paducah Rumer WillisRumer Godden Los Angeles Miles Teller
Rumer Willis Quick Info
|Full Name||Rumer Willis|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Date Of Birth||August 16, 1988|
|Place Of Birth||Paducah, Kentucky, United States|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.67 m)|
|Education||Michigan’s Interlochen Arts Academy, the University of Southern California|
|Parents||Demi Moore, Bruce Willis|
|Siblings||Tallulah Belle Willis, Scout LaRue Willis, Evelyn Penn Willis, Mabel Ray Willis|
|Nicknames||Willa Glen, Rumer Glenn Willis|
|Awards||Miss Golden Globe, Young Hollywood Award for Breakthrough Performance – Female|
|Nominations||Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actress: Horror/Thriller|
|Movies||The House Bunny, Sorority Row, Hostage, Striptease, Now and Then, From Within, The Diary of Preston Plummer, Return to Sender, Wild Cherry, The Escort, The Ganzfeld Experiment, There’s Always Woodstock, The Odd Way Home, Whore, Hello Again, Six Letter Word, Streak, In Sickness And In Health|
|TV Shows||Dancing with the Stars|
Rumer Willis Trademarks
- Husky voice
Rumer Willis Quotes
- You don’t have to change to be successful, just be you. You have to walk into a room like ‘I have so much to offer.’
- I’ve never wanted to just ride on coattails. I don’t know, if you don’t earn something then it doesn’t feel as good.
- As you get older, you realize your parents aren’t these superheroes. They’re actually people.
- Everyone has opportunities and different doors that are opened to them in different ways. In the end, if you’re talented you’ll get work, if you’re not, you won’t, so it doesn’t really matter who you know.
- Being stick skinny to the extent where you can see your bones through your skin is not a good look. You don’t need to be that to be beautiful or to be perfect or to fit in. Who you are is exactly who you should be. You can’t let other people dictate your life or how you feel about yourself because then you’re not living.
- Education is very important to my parents and me.
- For a while, I thought about studying medicine at school and becoming a doctor because I’ve always been interested in psychology and how people’s minds operate. But I’m able to explore some of that as an actor and ultimately I think it seems more interesting.
- My parents always knew that I wanted to act, so it didn’t really come as a big surprise. The only thing they told me was that I had to wait until I was 18 so I could get my education out of the way first.
- Look, nobody is ever the same as anybody else. You’re handed the cards you are for a particular reason, so you follow that path and see where it takes you.
- Just in general, no matter what you’re doing, be true to yourself. Never let anyone else dictate how you live your life.
- I definitely understand not entirely fitting in. I think everyone has their own version of feeling out of place and I think one of the great things we have the ability to do is to know it’s all right. It’s OK to have that awkward phase.
- Everybody is going to have an opinion on you; not everyone is going to like you. You can’t live your life based on other people’s opinions of you or let that change what you do or how you feel about yourself, because then you’re not living.
- I would never want the responsibility of being the prettiest girl on screen; it’s too much.
Rumer Willis Important Facts
- Rumer Glenn Willis was given her middle name to honor Glenn Gordon Caron who was instrumental in casting her father, Bruce Willis, in the hit TV comedy “Moonlighting”.
- Won season 20 of Dancing with the Stars.
- Named Miss Golden Globe for 2008. [November 2007]
- Enrolled as a freshman at the Interlochen Arts Academy, Interlochen, Michigan. [November 2002]
- Enrolled as a junior at Wildwood Secondary School in Los Angeles, California. [January 2005]
- Just graduated high school from Wildwood School (which her sisters Scout LaRue Willis and Tallulah Belle Willis also attend) and prepared to attend USC in the fall. [June 2006]
- While attending boarding school, Rumer’s bedroom wall was adorned with pinups of unbeknownst stepfather-to-be Ashton Kutcher.
- Has played the daughter of both her parents on film. She played Demi Moore’s daughter in Striptease (1996) and Bruce Willis’s daughter in Hostage (2005).
- Her ancestry includes German (from her paternal grandmother), English, Scottish, Dutch, French, Welsh, and Irish.
- Former stepdaughter of Ashton Kutcher.
- Is very good friends with Dakota Johnson, daughter of Melanie Griffith.
- Was born in Kentucky where her father, Bruce Willis, was filming In Country (1989).
- Cousin of Cooper Guynes and Oliver Guynes.
- Uncle is Morgan Guynes.
- Older sister of Scout LaRue Willis and Tallulah Belle Willis.
- Daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis.
Rumer Willis Filmography
|What Lies Ahead||2017||post-production||Raven||Actress|
|Woman on the Edge||2016||post-production||Susan||Actress|
|Robot Chicken||2016||TV Series||Actress|
|Return to Sender||2015||Video||Darlene||Actress|
|Luna Goes Cruising||2015||Short||Luna||Actress|
|Los Feliz, 90027||2014||TV Series||Veronica Hampton||Actress|
|The Ganzfeld Haunting||2014||Lucky||Actress|
|Songbyrd||2014||TV Series||Nikki Byrd||Actress|
|Hawaii Five-0||2012-2013||TV Series||Sabrina Lane||Actress|
|The Odd Way Home||2013||Maya||Actress|
|In Sickness and in Health||2013/I||Short||Brit||Actress|
|Pretty Little Liars||2013||TV Series||Zoe||Actress|
|Six Letter Word||2012||Short||Zoe||Actress|
|The Diary of Preston Plummer||2012||Kate Cather||Actress|
|90210||2009-2010||TV Series||Gia Mannetti||Actress|
|The Secret Life of the American Teenager||2009||TV Series||Heather||Actress|
|Medium||2009||TV Series||Bethany Simmons||Actress|
|Wild Cherry||2009||Katlyn Chase||Actress|
|CSI: NY||2008||TV Series||Mackendra Taylor||Actress|
|Army Wives||2008||TV Series||Renee Talbott||Actress|
|The House Bunny||2008||Joanne||Actress|
|Miss Guided||2008||TV Series||Shawna||Actress|
|The Whole Nine Yards||2000||Girl Running Between Jimmy and Oz (uncredited)||Actress|
|Now and Then||1995||Angela Albertson (as Willa Glen)||Actress|
|Wild Cherry||2009||performer: “Wild Cherry”||Soundtrack|
|Streak||2008||Short performer: “Making a Play”||Soundtrack|
|Free the Nipple||2014||special thanks||Thanks|
|Today||2015-2016||TV Series||Herself – Guest / Herself||Self|
|Good Morning America||2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest / Herself – Musical Guest||Self|
|Live with Kelly and Michael||2015||TV Series||Herself – Musical Guest||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2007-2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Talk||2015||TV Series||Herself – Musical Guest||Self|
|E! News||2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|The View||2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Dancing with the Stars||2015||TV Series||Herself – Contestant||Self|
|Radio Disney Music Awards||2015||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show||2009-2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Steve Harvey||2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Insider||2014-2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Larry King Now||2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|CNN Newsroom||2014||TV Series||Herself – Unicef Imagine Campaign||Self|
|Miss USA||2014||TV Special||Herself – Judge||Self|
|Addiction: An American Epidemic||2014||Short||Herself||Self|
|Good Day L.A.||2013||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Marie||2013||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Bruce Willis: Why the Legend Never Dies||2013||TV Movie documentary||Herself||Self|
|The 39th Annual People’s Choice Awards||2013||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Breakfast||2010||TV Series||Herself – Singer / Songwriter||Self|
|RTL Boulevard||2010||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||2010||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Bonnie Hunt Show||2009||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Jimmy Kimmel Live!||2009||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Up Close with Carrie Keagan||2008-2009||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Late Show with David Letterman||2008-2009||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Guest||Self|
|2009 MuchMusic Video Awards||2009||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|The 66th Annual Golden Globe Awards||2009||TV Special||Herself – Miss Golden Globe||Self|
|Last Call with Carson Daly||2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|2008 MTV Movie Awards||2008||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Tsunami Aid: A Concert of Hope||2005||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Extra||2015||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Entertainment Tonight||2015||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Inside Edition||2015||TV Series documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|VH1: All Access||2003||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
Rumer Willis Awards
|2009||Miss Golden Globe||Golden Globes, USA||(Originally announced for the 2008 ceremony.)||Won|
|2009||ShoWest Award||ShoWest Convention, USA||Female Star of Tomorrow||Won|
|2009||Young Hollywood Award||Young Hollywood Awards||Breakthrough Performance Female||Wild Cherry (2009)||Won|
|2009||Miss Golden Globe||Golden Globes, USA||(Originally announced for the 2008 ceremony.)||Nominated|
|2009||ShoWest Award||ShoWest Convention, USA||Female Star of Tomorrow||Nominated|
|2009||Young Hollywood Award||Young Hollywood Awards||Breakthrough Performance Female||Wild Cherry (2009)||Nominated|