Rhett James McLaughlin, Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal, III net worth is $3.6 million. Also know about Rhett James McLaughlin, Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal, III bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
- 1 Rhett James McLaughlin, Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal, III Wiki Biography
- 2 Rhett James McLaughlin, Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal, III Quick Info
- 3 Rhett James McLaughlin, Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal, III Trademarks
- 4 Rhett James McLaughlin, Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal, III Important Facts
- 5 Rhett James McLaughlin, Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal, III Awards
Rhett James McLaughlin, Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal, III Wiki Biography
Rhett James McLaughlin was born on 11 October 1977, in Macon, Georgia USA, and Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal, III was born on 1 June 1978, in Boone Trail, North Carolina USA, and together they are an internet comedy duo, best known for their daily morning YouTube talk show entitled “Good Mythical Morning”. They have been active on YouTube since 2001, and all of their efforts have helped put their net worth to where it is today.
How rich are Rhett and Link? As of late-2017, sources estimate a net worth that is close to $4 million, mostly earned through their success in comedy. All of their projects go under one banner called Mythical Entertainment, and as they continue their career, it is expected that their wealth will also continue to increase.
Rhett and Link met each other in 1984 while attending Buies Creek Elementary School. Their YouTube name “Good Mythical Morning” comes from their childhood activity of coloring-in mythical creatures together. They then attended Harnett Central High School and during this time did some filming, as well as joining a punk rock band entitled “The Wax Paper Dogz”. They then attended North Carolina State University together after matriculating, becoming roommates. After graduating, Link was employed at IBM, while Rhett went to work at Black & Veatch.
However, soon the duo would quit their jobs as engineers to focus on their YouTube channel – “Good Mythical Morning” – which is now the 46th most subscribed to YouTube channel, garnering over 12 million subscribers, and which is broadcast in a talk show format. They also have the YouTube channel “Rhett & Link” with over 4 million subscribers, and other channels they’ve launched include “Good Mythical MORE”, and “This is Mythical”. Some of their most popular videos have attracted over 20 million views, including “Epic Rap Battle: Nerd vs. Geek”, and “Earing a Scorpion – Bug War Challenge”. They have also made guest appearances on other YouTube channels, including “Epic Rap Battles of History”, and the “Fine Brothers”. Over the years, their net worth has increased significantly from all these activities.
The two are also involved in many sponsored video content and web advertisements. Thanks to their popularity, they’ve been approached by big companies such as Cadillac, McDonalds and Wendy’s, and their net worth has risen considerably thanks to these promotions. They have also created a television show entitled “Rhett & Link: Commercial Kings”, as well as creating web commercials for Taco Bell. They’ve also worked with Build.com, Gillette, Hot Pockets, GEICO, and Amazon Echo, all adding steadily to their net worth.
Aside from business, the duo also created a podcast in 2013 called “Ear Biscuits”, which talks a lot about their personal lives. Their podcast is number 14 on the US Comedy Charts, and they were awarded a Shortly Award for Best Podcast thanks to their success with the show.
Rhett and Link have appeared on several television shows too, including “Conan”, “The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon”, and “Lopez Tonight”. They’ve also published a New York Times Best Seller entitled “Rhett and Link’s Book of Mythicality: A Field Guide to Curiosity, Creativity, and Tomfoolery” in 2017, and went on a book tour of the US to promote the volume.
For their personal life, it is known that Link married Christy White in 2000 and they have three children. Rhett married Jessie Lane in 2001 and they have two children. They all reside in Los Angeles, California.
IMDB Wikipedia “Commercial Kings” (2011-) “Earing a Scorpion – Bug War Challenge” “Good Mythical Crew” (2016) “Good Mythical Morning” (YouTube talk show) “Gutless Wonders” (shot movie) “I Am a Thoughtful Guy Rap” (2012) “Looking for Ms. Locklear” (2008 “Rhett and Link’s Buddy System” (TV Series 2016– ) “Song Biscuits” (2015) “The Wax Paper Dogz” (rock band) “Up to This Point” (2010) ”Epic Rap Battles of History” #22 – Business Insider’s Top 25 Most Creative People in Advertising List (2009) #35 – New Media Rockstars Top 100 Channels (2014) $3.6 Million American Buies Creek Elementary School Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal DFTBA Records documentary) Entertainment company Fine Brothers Harnett Central High School III Internet comedy duo North Carolina State University Rhett and Link Net Worth Rhett James McLaughlin Youtube Stars
Rhett James McLaughlin, Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal, III Quick Info
|Net Worth||$3.6 million|
|Date Of Birth||October 11, 1977, June 1, 1978|
|Place Of Birth||Macon, Georgia, U.S., Boone Trail, North Carolina, U.S.|
|Profession||Entertainment company, Internet comedy duo, Youtube stars, Podcasters|
|Education||Buies Creek Elementary School, Harnett Central High School, North Carolina State University|
|Record Labels||DFTBA Records|
|Albums||“Up to This Point” (2010), “Song Biscuits” (2015)|
|Music Groups||“The Wax Paper Dogz” (rock band)|
|Nominations||#22 – Business Insider’s Top 25 Most Creative People in Advertising List (2009), #35 – New Media Rockstars Top 100 Channels (2014)|
|Movies||“Gutless Wonders” (shot movie), “Looking for Ms. Locklear” (2008, documentary)|
|TV Shows||“Good Mythical Morning” (YouTube talk show), “Rhett and Link’s Buddy System” (TV Series 2016– ), “Commercial Kings” (2011-), “Good Mythical Crew” (2016), “I Am a Thoughtful Guy Rap” (2012), “Epic Rap Battle: Nerd vs. Geek”, “Earing a Scorpion – Bug War Challenge”, …|
Rhett James McLaughlin, Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal, III Trademarks
- Tendency to wretch
Rhett James McLaughlin, Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal, III Important Facts
- Makes his living, along with his lifelong best friend Rhett McLaughlin, running four YouTube channels – Rhett and Link, Good Mythical Morning, Good Mythical More, and EXTRAS-Rhett and Link.
- Known to be a picky eater, causing him to wretch in many episodes of Good Mythical Morning which involve eating – one fan even sent him a custom “Mythical Barf Bucket.”.
- Had the same first girlfriend as his best friend, Rhett McLaughlin.
- Has a degree in industrial engineering from North Carolina State University, which he used to get a job at IBM.
- Has OCPD (Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder).
- Had most of his childhood birthdays at McDonald’s.
- Has three children with his wife Christy – Lillian Grace Neal (13), Charles Lincoln Neal IV (11), and Lando James Neal (6).
- On the first day of first grade in the year 1984, he met Rhett James McLaughlin. Both he and Rhett wrote profanity on their desks and were held in from recess. Their punishment was to color in pictures of mythical beasts, at which point they became best friends. This was the beginning of their lifelong friendship, which has lasted 30+ years.
- Loves cereal, having said that he could probably eat it for the rest of his life – his favorite cereal is Frosted Mini Wheats.
- Has a star named after him, LinkStar, which was gifted to him by his best friend Rhett McLaughlin.
- The launch of his and Rhett McLaughlin’s fourth channel, Buenos Y Míticos Días, stemmed from an April Fool’s Joke when they posted their episode of Good Mythical Morning completely in Spanish. They then decided it would be a good idea to start a second language channel.
- An avid mountain biker, Paddleboarder, and an Off Roading enthusiast.
- Along with his friend Rhett McLaughlin, is a huge fan of both Merle Haggard and Lionel Richie’s music. He and Rhett once followed Haggard’s tour bus all the way to South Carolina in hopes of meeting him, but got scared and turned back as they crossed the state border.
- After he and his wife had two children, he agreed to have a third so long as he was allowed to name the child – he decided to name him after Lando Calrissian while watching Star Wars.
- Favorite animal is a miniature horse.
- Met his wife, Christy, at a rollerskating rink in his junior year of college – they married approximately two years later.
- Youngest child – Lando James Neal – is named after Lando Calrissian, professional gambler, entrepreneur, smuggler, and general from Star Wars episodes V and VI.
Rhett James McLaughlin, Charles Lincoln “Link” Neal, III Awards
|2016||Shorty Award||Shorty Awards||Best Web Series||Good Mythical Morning (2012)||Won|
|2016||Shorty Award||Shorty Awards||Best Web Series||Good Mythical Morning (2012)||Nominated|