Rachel Miner net worth is $3 Million. Also know about Rachel Miner bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Rachel Miner Wiki Biography
Born Rachel Anne Miner on the 29th July 1980, in New York City, USA, she is an actress, probably best known to the world from playing Michelle Bert Bauer in the TV series “Guiding Light”, and as Lisa Connelly in the film “Bully”, among many other differing roles she had secured in her career.
Have you ever wondered how rich Rachel Miner is, as of early 2018? According to authoritative sources, it has been estimated that Miner’s net worth is as high as $3 million, earned through her successful career, active from 1990 until 2014 when she retired from acting suffering from multiple sclerosis.
Born to the famous director and acting coach, Peter Miner, and his wife Diane, Rachel apparently knew she wanted to become an actress from the age of two. When she was eight years old she started attending acting lessons, and a year later signed with a talent agent and in no time made her acting debut, portraying Vickie in the television film “Shining Time Station: ‘Tis a Gift”. At 12 years of age, she was chosen by Woody Allen to portray Alice in his romantic comedy film “Alice”, starring Mia Farrow, William Hurt and Joe Mantegna, and two years later she was selected for the part of Michelle Bert Bauer in the soap opera “Guiding Light” – though projected as a recurring role, her character’s involvement was expanded, and she became one of the main cast. Rachel remained in the show until 1995, which significantly increased her net worth.
For the next several years, Rachel didn’t have any notable roles, but then in 2001 luck smiled upon her when she got the part of Lisa Connelly in the crime-drama film “Bully”, starring next to Brad Renfro and Bijou Phillips. Rachel subsequently starred in the action drama film “Circadian Rhythm”, while in 2006 she was rather busy, as she secured roles in several films, including the lead role in the drama “The Still Life”, next to Jason Barry and Terry Moore, and a part in the Academy Award-nominated mystery crime-drama “The Black Dahlia”, with Josh Hartnett, Scarlett Johansson, and Aaron Eckhart in the lead roles, all of which added to her net worth.
Rachel also starred in the horror thriller “Penny Dreadful” alongside Mimi Rogers and Chad Todhunter, and continued with film roles, starring in the drama “The Memory Thief” in 2007 but was also chosen for the part of Dani, a recurring character in the highly-acclaimed TV series “Californication” (2007-2008). In 2009 she played Jenna Reide in the sci-fi thriller “The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations”, and was also cast as Meg Masters in the fantasy drama series “Supernatural” (2009-2013). She had several more film appearances before she decided to retire, which included a supporting role in the horror thriller film “In Their Skin” in 2012, and the lead role in the mystery thriller film “Frank the Bastard” in 2013.
When it comes to her personal life, she was married to fellow actor Macaulay Culkin from 1998 until 2002.
Rachel was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2010, and since then has not only fought the disease but also helped others in their battle. She has used her popularity to spread awareness about this terrible disease, and has supported a number of organizations as well as launching a number of her own campaigns.
IMDB Wikipedia $3 Million 1.63 m 1980-07-29 2014 29 July 1980 3000000 51 (2011) Aaron Eckhart Actress American American Experience (1995) Bijou Phillips Brad Renfro Californication Chad Todhunter Corporate Ghost (2004) Diane Miner Elwood (Short Frank the Bastard (2013) In Their Skin (2012) Jason Barry Joe Mantegna Josh Hartnett Life of Lemon (2011) Macaulay Culkin Macaulay Culkin (m. 1998–2002) Mia Farrow Mimi Rogers New York New York City No Ordinary Family (2010) Peter Miner Professional Children’s School Rachel Miner Scarlett Johansson Sons of Anarchy (2011-2012) Supernatural (2009-2013) Terry Moore The 22nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards (1995) The Black Dahlia (2006) United States William Hurt Woody Allen
Rachel Miner Quick Info
|Full Name||Rachel Miner|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Date Of Birth||29 July 1980|
|Place Of Birth||New York City, New York, United States|
|Education||Professional Children’s School|
|Spouse||Macaulay Culkin (m. 1998–2002)|
|Parents||Diane Miner, Peter Miner|
|Nominations||Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series|
|Movies||Elwood (Short, 2014), Frank the Bastard (2013), In Their Skin (2012), Life of Lemon (2011), 51 (2011), The Black Dahlia (2006)|
|TV Shows||Californication, Supernatural (2009-2013), Sons of Anarchy (2011-2012), No Ordinary Family (2010), The 22nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards (1995), Corporate Ghost (2004), American Experience (1995)|
Rachel Miner Quotes
- [on if she were a baseball player, what would her walk up song be] I am feeling a bit uncool (not an unfamiliar feeling to me), I should have an awesome, straightforward answer to this signature question, but I really don’t. I have truly eclectic taste in music and I seem to cycle through phases in terms of to what’s inspiring me. I’ll go from Beethoven to Sigur Ros; World Music, Brit-pop, Classic Rock, Blues/Jazz, even the odd bit of Heavy metal.
- [on if she has any hidden talents or hobbies] Offhand I can’t think of any hidden talents, I do love to try many things, but by my assessment, I am not uniquely talented at any of them. As for hobbies, I have many, but most especially, I love to read, watch documentaries and go on study tangents (you name the subject, I just love finding out about it).
- I don’t think I can play a role without falling in love with something about her, even the most despicable people who I have portrayed had some aspect of them which I found beautiful.
- [on back-story] I always like to know details and the more the better in terms of understanding the character. I love when they [the writers] give us little pieces of information.
- [on the character of “Meg” on Supernatural (2005)] I like the character and her strength, even though she’s not a good guy. Meg is definitely tough, always has that sense of flirting, and is trying to keep some sense of integrity, even in the worst-case scenario. Unlike some characters, who are total victims in certain circumstances, she’s trying to hold onto a position of power when she obviously doesn’t have it.
- [interview with Virgil T. Parker] I think the most important aspect of working a character is the empathy that you were discussing. I think that you don’t have to like the person or agree with the person as an audience or an actor, but you certainly have to understand them fully.
- [about her participation in “The Diary of Anne Frank”] We did [a pre-Broadway run] in Boston and I was hit by a car. So, I missed the opening and the couple of months of the show in New York. No one has said “Break a leg” to me ever since.
- I’ve done teaching and things like that because if you’re acting, you’re becoming other human beings, and you need to have time to find who you are as well.
- I’m not cool, quite the opposite. I’m a real geek.
- Ultimately, the marriage [to Macaulay Culkin] was a choice made with our hearts, not with our heads.
- His [Brad Renfro’s] enthusiasm and openness were contagious. He made mistakes, but he deserves to be remembered for more than that. He was one of the most genuine, caring and talented people I’ve ever known. Amazingly sharp. Sometimes a goof-ball. Loved to make you laugh.
- I was a little adult for my age as a teenager, and I didn’t feel like I socially fit in with my peers. While I was talking about how awesome Twin Peaks (1990) was, the other kids were raving about Beverly Hills, 90210 (1990).
- Basically, I get paid to be crazy. I get paid to believe I’m someone else, live in a completely false reality, and believe it’s real. And that’s a little scary. And I do it to the best of my ability. But it’s kind of like swimming out to sea. You have to leave enough energy to swim back, and sometimes you get scared you swam too far.
Rachel Miner Important Facts
- Daughter of Peter Miner and Diane Miner.
- Sister of Peter Miner.
- Suffers from multiple sclerosis and was forced to leave her role of “Meg” on Supernatural (2005), when it became too severe.
- Has three half brothers and one half sister, all of whom have acted either on film and television or on stage.
- Is bi-coastal, living and working in both New York City and Los Angeles in recent years.
- Ex-sister-in-law of Kieran Culkin, Christian Culkin, Dakota Culkin, Quinn Culkin, Rory Culkin, and Shane Culkin.
- Ex-daughter-in-law of Christopher Culkin.
- Though her credit for Woody Allen’s Alice (1990) reads “Alice at 12 years,” she was only 9 when the movie was filmed.
- Is a vegetarian, dating back at least as far as her days on Guiding Light (1952).
- As a child actress in NYC, Rachel studied with noted children’s acting coach Karen Leigh Anthony.
- Ended up on the cutting room floor of the 1992 sci-fi movie Freejack (1992) (which starred Emilio Estevez, Rene Russo, and Anthony Hopkins).
- During the Boston Debut of “Diary of Anne Frank,” her leg was broken in a car accident while she was crossing the street. Understudy temporarily filled in.
- Announced engagement to Macaulay Culkin. [March 1998]
Rachel Miner Filmography
|Frank the Bastard||2013||Clair||Actress|
|Supernatural||2009-2013||TV Series||Meg Masters||Actress|
|Sons of Anarchy||2011-2012||TV Series||Dawn ‘Margaux’ Trager||Actress|
|In Their Skin||2012||Jane||Actress|
|Life of Lemon||2011||Esther||Actress|
|Criminal Minds||2011||TV Series||Molly Grandin||Actress|
|The Love Affair||2010||Short||Karen Hall||Actress|
|Terriers||2010||TV Series||Eleanor Gosney||Actress|
|No Ordinary Family||2010||TV Series||Rebecca Jessup||Actress|
|Love & Distrust||2010||Video||Terri (segment “Grasshopper”)||Actress|
|Army Wives||2010||TV Series||Jasmine Wilkes||Actress|
|The Online Gamer||2009-2010||TV Series||Beth||Actress|
|Cold Case||2010||TV Series||Anna Coulson||Actress|
|Psycho Girlfriend||2009||TV Series||Meagan||Actress|
|Life||2009||TV Series||Squeaky Uhry||Actress|
|CSI: Miami||2009||TV Series||Tammy Witten||Actress|
|The Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations||2009||Jenna Reide||Actress|
|The Cleaner||2008||TV Series||Sarah Gibbons||Actress|
|Fear Itself||2008||TV Series||Chelsea||Actress|
|Tooth and Nail||2007||Neon||Actress|
|The Blue Hour||2007||Julie||Actress|
|The Memory Thief||2007||Mira||Actress|
|Penny Dreadful||2006||Penny Deerborn||Actress|
|Without a Trace||2006||TV Series||Julia Martic||Actress|
|The Black Dahlia||2006||Martha Linscott||Actress|
|Love and Debate||2006||Sophia||Actress|
|CSI: Crime Scene Investigation||2006||TV Series||Valerie Whitehall||Actress|
|The Still Life||2006||Robin||Actress|
|Medium||2006||TV Series||Emilia ‘Lia’ Purcell||Actress|
|Bones||2005||TV Series||Mary Costello||Actress|
|Man of God||2005||Karen Cohen||Actress|
|Guy in Row Five||2005||Jade||Actress|
|Yellowcard: Only One||2004||Video short||Girl||Actress|
|Sex and the City||1999||TV Series||Laurel||Actress|
|Joe the King||1999||Patty||Actress|
|Henry Fool||1997||Girl in Library #3||Actress|
|The X-Files||1996||TV Series||Injured FBI Analyst||Actress|
|American Experience||1995||TV Series documentary||Voice Actor – multiple roles||Actress|
|Guiding Light||1992-1995||TV Series||Michelle Bert Bauer||Actress|
|Alice||1990||Alice at 12 Yrs.||Actress|
|Shining Time Station: ‘Tis a Gift||1990||TV Movie||Vickie||Actress|
|The Online Gamer||2009||TV Series producer – 1 episode||Producer|
|Psycho Girlfriend||2009||TV Series producer – 6 episodes||Producer|
|Shining Time Station: ‘Tis a Gift||1990||TV Movie performer: “‘Tis A Gift”||Soundtrack|
|Shooting Hide||2008||Documentary short||Herself||Self|
|No Subtitles Necessary: Laszlo & Vilmos||2008||Documentary||Herself||Self|
|Living the Still Life||2007||Video documentary short||Herself||Self|
|Corporate Ghost||2004||Video||Herself in ‘Sunday’||Self|
|Bully: On Location||2003||Video documentary short||Herself / Lisa Connelly (uncredited)||Self|
|The 22nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards||1995||TV Special||Herself – Nominee||Self|
|Sexo en serie||2008||TV Movie documentary||Dani||Archive Footage|
Rachel Miner Awards
|2001||Best Actress||Stockholm Film Festival||Bully (2001)||Won|
|1994||Young Artist Award||Young Artist Awards||Best Youth Actress a in a Soap Opera||The Guiding Light (1952)||Won|
|1992||Young Artist Award||Young Artist Awards||Best Young Actress in a Daytime Series||The Guiding Light (1952)||Won|
|2001||Best Actress||Stockholm Film Festival||Bully (2001)||Nominated|
|1994||Young Artist Award||Young Artist Awards||Best Youth Actress a in a Soap Opera||The Guiding Light (1952)||Nominated|
|1992||Young Artist Award||Young Artist Awards||Best Young Actress in a Daytime Series||The Guiding Light (1952)||Nominated|