Phoebe Tonkin net worth is $600,000. Also know about Phoebe Tonkin bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Phoebe Tonkin Wiki Biography
Phoebe Jane Elizabeth Tonkin was born on 12 July 1989, in Sydney, New South Wales Australia, and is an actress and a model, best known for being a part of films including “The Secret Circle” and “Tomorrow, When the War Began”. She’s been active in the industry since 2006, and all of her efforts have helped put her net worth to where it is today.
How rich is Phoebe Tonkin? As of early-2018, sources estimate a net worth that is at $600,000, mostly earned through success in acting. She’s appeared in several popular television shows too, and has been listed in several publications. As she continues her career, it is expected that her wealth will also continue to increase.
At a young age, Phoebe started attending various dance courses, including tap dance, hip hop and classical ballet. When she was 12 years old, she started taking courses at the Australian Theatre for Young People (ATYP). She matriculated from Queenwood School for Girls.
In 2005, Tonkin became a part of the children television series entitled “H2O: Just Add Water”, in which she played the role of Cleo Sertori – the show follows the lives of three girls who turn into mermaids. She had to improve her swimming skills for the series and the show achieved a lot of popularity, with Phoebe being nominated for Best Lead Actress in a Television Series in 2008 at the Australian Film Institute Awards; the show ended in 2010. She then appeared in other television shows, such as “Home and Away” and “Packed to the Rafters”, and also made her film debut in the film “Tomorrow, When the War Began”, which focuses on a group of teenagers trying to fight against an invading foreign power. Her net worth was rising steadily.
In 2011, Phoebe moved to Los Angeles to focus on pursuing an international acting career, and was cast in the series “The Secret Circle”, playing the part of Faye Chamberlain. The series is about a group of witches who are a part of a secret coven, and her performance brought her critical acclaim, although the show was cancelled after one full season. She then joined the cast of another series – “The Vampire Diaries” – in which she was given a recurring role, which led her to become a part of a spinoff entitled “The Originals” focusing on the Original Vampire family members, and in which she had a main role in the series. One of her latest projects is the four part drama entitled “Safe Harbour”.
Aside from her acting work, Tonkin has appeared in advertisements for various companies. She’s also done modelling work, and has appeared in publications such as “Elle Australia” as well as “Teen Vogue”. She also became the face of the swimwear line “Matteau Swim” by stylist Ilona Hamer. She also appeared in the Smythson advertising campaign entitled “Journey to the Wild Side”, and all of these opportunities have helped increase her net worth significantly.
For her personal life, it is known that Phoebe dated Paul Wesley from 2013, but their relationship ended in 2017, so she is still officially single. She’s very active on social media, having over 1.18 million followers on Twitter and more than four million on Instagram.
IMDB Wikipedia $600 $600000 000 1.72 m 1989 1989-07-12 Abby Tonkin Actress Australian Ilona Hamer Jannyfer Tonkin July 12 Loreto Kirribilli New South Wales Australia Nicholas Tonkin Paul Wesley Phoebe Tonkin Sydney
Phoebe Tonkin Quick Info
|Full Name||Phoebe Tonkin|
|Date Of Birth||July 12, 1989|
|Place Of Birth||Sydney, New South Wales Australia|
|Parents||Nicholas Tonkin, Jannyfer Tonkin|
|Nominations||AACTA Award for Best Lead Actress in a Television Drama|
|Movies||Cul-de-Sac, Billionaire Ransom, The Ever After, Bait 3D, Tomorrow, When the War Began|
|TV Shows||The Originals, H2O: Just Add Water, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, Tomorrow, When the War Began, Billionaire Ransom, The Ever After, Bait 3D, Cul-de-Sac, H2O: The Movie, Safe Harbour|
Phoebe Tonkin Important Facts
- Has been in a relationship with her past The Vampire Diaries (2009) co-star Paul Wesley since July of 2013.
- In 2012 Tonkin opened a website about health with friend Teresa Palmer called YourZenLife.
- In January 2011, Tonkin moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting.
- She graduated from Queenwood for Girls in Balmoral, New South Wales Balmoral.
- At the age of 12, she began courses at the Australian Theatre for Young People (ATYP) at the Wharf Theatre.
- When she was age 4, Tonkin attended several dance courses, classical ballet, hip hop, contemporary dance and tap dance.
- Her favorite books are Lolita and The China Study.
- Her favorite bands are Radiohead and The Black Keys.
- Her favorite movie is ”The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)” and she has said her dream is to work with Wes Anderson.
- Vancouver, Canada: Filming The Secret Circle. [September 2011]
- Filming new h20 just add water 
- Friend of Claire Holt.
- She is a Vegan.
- Began various dance classes at age 4; including classical ballet, tap, hip-hop, and contemporary.
- Attended Queenwood School in Balmoral, known for its excellent drama department, and supplemented her education with private drama classes. Each year she took part in the school’s Shakespeare festival, ultimately winning the 2005 state final in A Midsummer Night’s Dream. She also took part in all of the school plays including Antigone, White Crane and Venetian Twins.
- From age 12 began completing various courses at the Australian Theatre for Young People; including Shakespeare, Script to Stage, Clowning Around and Musical Theatre.
- While not a strong swimmer, Phoebe worked hard to improve her abilities during pre-production of H2O: Just Add Water in preparation for the role of Mermaid Cleo.
Phoebe Tonkin Filmography
|The Originals||2013-2017||TV Series||Hayley Marshall|
|Billionaire Ransom||2016/II||Amy Tilton||Actress|
|Stalker||2015||TV Series||Nicole Clark||Actress|
|The Ever After||2014||Mabel||Actress|
|The Vampire Diaries||2012-2013||TV Series||Hayley Marshall||Actress|
|The Secret Circle||2011-2012||TV Series||Faye Chamberlain||Actress|
|Home and Away||2010||TV Series||Adrian Hall||Actress|
|Packed to the Rafters||2009-2010||TV Series||Lexi||Actress|
|Tomorrow, When the War Began||2010||Fiona Maxwell||Actress|
|H2O: Just Add Water||2006-2010||TV Series||Cleo||Actress|
|Pop Wrapped TV||2015||TV Series documentary||Self|
|Premiere: Ellery in Paris||2014||Documentary||Herself||Self|
|Fashion News Live||2014||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson||2012||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Stefan & Craig: Slightly Live||2010||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Inside Film Awards||2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
Phoebe Tonkin Awards
|2008||AFI Award||Australian Film Institute||Best Lead Actress in a Television Drama||H2O: Just Add Water (2006)||Won|
|2008||AFI Award||Australian Film Institute||Best Lead Actress in a Television Drama||H2O: Just Add Water (2006)||Nominated|