Phil Knight’s net worth is $22.5 Billion. Also know about Phil Knight bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Phil Knight Wiki Biography
- Phillip Hampson Knight is a prominent American philanthropist, as well as an entrepreneur, widely known as Phil Knight.
- Phil Knight is perhaps better known to the public as the co-founder of Nike, Inc., a multinational company.
- ‘Nike’ was co-founded by Knight and Bill Bowerman in 1964 and has grown to become one of the world’s most recognized sports brands.
- The company has employed over 44,000 people all over the world since its founding.
- “Nike” owes a great deal of its success to its promotional campaigns, as well as sponsorships that made it become evident.
- Among the company’s biggest promoters was negotiating a deal with Michael Jordan, a famous basketball player who wore “Nike” shoes during basketball games.
- The organization began funding a number of well-known teams and celebrities, including Carl Lewis, Cristiano Ronaldo, Wayne Rooney, Neymar, and Ronaldo, to name a few, as a result of such lucrative advertisements.
- Phil Knight is also notable as the chairman of an animation company called Laika, which specializes in feature films and music videos, in addition to ‘Nike’.
- Phil Knight was inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2012 for his achievements.
- How wealthy is Phil Knight, both a well-known businessman and a philanthropist?
- The net worth of Phil Knight is estimated to be $22.5 billion, according to sources, most of which he has acquired due to his business ventures, especially with “Nike, Inc”.
- In Oregon, United States, Phil Knight was born in 1938, where he studied at Cleveland High School.
- Phil Knight worked as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in businesses such as “Coopers & Lybrand” and “Price Waterhouse” before his major breakthrough.
- Knight went on to serve in the Army Reserve shortly after he graduated from university with a degree in journalism.
- Knight decided to continue his studies at the Stanford Graduate School of Business when he returned from active service.
- Phil Knight is married to Penelope Parksthey, who he met at Portland State University, with respect to his personal life.
- It was in 1968 that they celebrated their union.
- They had four children, including Alexis Knight, Christina Knight, Travis Knight, and Matthew Knight, who died of a heart attack in 2004.
- Athletic shoe BBC Bill Bowerman Board of Directors Businessman Cameron Smith Cappuccino Carl Lewis CEOs Christina Knight Cleveland High School Clothes Colin Kaepernick College football Cristiano Ronaldo Cultural history Society Entrepreneurial history IMDB Wikipedia $22.5 billion 1902 Rose Bowl 1938 2014 FIFA World Cup 2014 Winter Olympics Adidas F50 Aldon Smith Alexis Knight American football roles Matthew Knight Michael Jordan Neymar Nike Nike timeline Oregon Penelope Parksthey Penny Knight (m.
- 1968) Phil Knight Net Worth Philip H Knight Philip Hampson Knight Portland Portland State University PricewaterhouseCoopers Project Nike Real Madrid C.F. Ronaldo Stanford Graduate School of Business Stanford Graduate School of Business
Phil Knight Quick Info
|Full Name||Phil Knight|
|Net Worth||$22.5 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||February 24, 1938|
|Place Of Birth||Portland, Oregon, United States|
|Education||Stanford Graduate School of Business (1962), University of Oregon (1955–1959), Cleveland High School|
|Spouse||Penny Knight (m. 1968)|
|Children||Travis Knight, Christina Knight, Matthew Knight|
|Parents||Lota Hatfield Knight, William W. Knight|
|Siblings||Jeanne Knight, Joanne Knight|
|Nicknames||Philip H Knight , Philip Hampson Knight|
|Awards||Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, Oregon Sports Hall of Fame|
|Music Groups||The Legendary Pink Dots, The Tear Garden, Mimir, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I Love You in Your Tragic Beauty, Dènié fwa|
Phil Knight Important Facts
- Inducted into the Oregon Sports Hall of Fame in 2000, as a Special Contributor.
- Inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame in 2012 as a contributor.
- Father of Travis Knight.
- Owner of animation studio Laika Entertainment.
- Co-founder of Nike.
Phil Knight Filmography
|Coraline||2009||very special thanks||Thanks|
|The Oprah Winfrey Show||2011||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|ESPN Road Trip||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Swoosh! Inside Nike||2008||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Self|
|Tiger at 30||2006||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Big One||1997||Documentary||Himself – Nike Chairman||Self|
|Tiger Woods: Son, Hero & Champion||1997||Video documentary short||Himself||Self|
|Fire on the Track: The Steve Prefontaine Story||1995||Video documentary||Himself||Self|
|Mike & Mike||2016||TV Series||Himself – Cofounder, Chairman Emeritus of Nike, Inc.||Self|
|The Late Show with Stephen Colbert||2016||TV Series||Himself – Nike Co-Founder||Self|
|Good Morning America||2016||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|CBS News Sunday Morning||2016||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Corporation||2003||Documentary||Himself – Founder & CEO, Nike||Archive Footage|
|ESPN Outside the Lines Primetime||2001||TV Series||Himself – Nike Chairman||Archive Footage|