Nicky Hilton’s net worth is $20 Million. Also know about Nicky Hilton’s bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Nicky Hilton Wiki Biography
- Nicholai Olivia Hilton was born in New York City, New York, USA, on 5 October 1983.
- She is well known under the name of Nicky Hilton and is a popular model, businesswoman, and fashion designer.
- In addition, she is a successful socialite and television personality, which also adds to her total net worth.
- As she is one of the inheritors of the legacy of Conrad Hilton, the founder/owner of the Hilton Hotels & Resorts chain, Nicky is a wealthy heiress.
- It has been estimated by sources that Hilton’s net worth is as high as $20 million.
- Her properties include the $3 million Los Angeles Value Home.
- For example, she can afford to buy luxury items such as the Chanel Half Moon bag or Jimmy Choo Crown Peep Toe Pumps.
- In the wealthy family of the actress, Kathy Hilton, and the businessman, Richard Howard Hilton, Nicky Hilton was raised.
- Two brothers, Conrad Hughes Hilton III and Barron Nicholas II, and a niece, Paris Hilton, have three siblings.
- As Paris and Nicky Hilton inherited Hilton Hotels, which immediately raised their net worth, Nicky Hilton rose to prominence.
- Nicky Hilton was trained at the Holy Heart Convent in Los Angeles, and then took courses without having a degree at the Fashion Institute of Technology and Parsons New School for Design.
- The line of Samantha Thavasa handbags was also subsequently produced by Nicky: these were the first moves that contributed substantial amounts to the net worth of Hilton.
- Nicky Hilton is not only known for being a designer, but also a model in the world of fashion.
- Modeling has had a positive impact on the net worth and reputation of Hilton as well.
- Nicky has been married only once in her personal life, despite her relationships.
- In 2004, while spending time in Las Vegas, she married rich businessman Todd Andrew Meister, but the marriage was canceled after a very brief period, as both sides decided that this occurred thoughtlessly.
- It has been confirmed that Nicky Hilton is currently engaged to the son of James Rothschild’s son, the late British businessman Amschel Rothschild.
- As her fiancé is a very wealthy guy, Nicky’s net worth is expected to increase in the near future.
- IMDB Wikipedia $20 million 1983 ABC News Actor AmfAR Amschel Rothschild Anchor Associated Press Barron Hilton II Barron Nicholas II Bianna Golodryga Bill de Blasio Businessman Conrad Hilton Conrad Hughes Hilton III Sacred Heart Designer Convent Fashion Designer Heidi Klum Hilton Family Hilton Hotels Corporation Human migrants Kathy Hilton Kimberly Stewart Model Designers Nationality New York City Nicholai Olivia “Nicky” Hilton Nicholai Olivia Hilton Nicki Hilton Nicky Nicky Hilton Net Worth Nikki Hilton October 5 Paris Hilton Parsons Richard Hilton Richard Howard Hilton Samantha Thavasa The Todd Andrew Meister Todd Meister Foundation for AIDS Research The New School for Design Presenter Richard Hilton Richard Howard Hilton Samantha Thavasa
Nicky Hilton Quick Info
|Full Name||Nicky Hilton Rothschild|
|Net Worth||$20 Million|
|Date Of Birth||October 5, 1983|
|Died||March 31, 1969, Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Place Of Birth||New York City, New York, United States|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.702 m)|
|Profession||Fashion designer, Model, Businessperson, Designer, Actor, Presenter|
|Education||Fashion Institute of Technology, Convent of the Sacred Heart, Parsons The New School for Design|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Todd Meister (m. 2004–2004)|
|Children||Lily Grace Victoria Rothschild, Lily Grace Victoria Rothschild|
|Parents||Richard Hilton, Kathy Hilton|
|Siblings||Paris Hilton, Barron Hilton II, Conrad Hughes Hilton|
|Nicknames||Nicholai Olivia Hilton , Nicholai Olivia “Nicky” Hilton , Nicki Hilton , Nikki Hilton , Nicky|
Nicky Hilton Quotes
- Paris is my sister, and Nicole’s like a sister to me. They’ll be friends again.
- “My fashion philosophy is that if I like it, I wear it. I’m not a snob about which looks are ‘this season’ and which are ‘last season.’
Nicky Hilton Important Facts
- Gave birth to her 1st child at age 32, a daughter named Lily Grace Victoria Rothschild on July 8, 2016. Child’s father is her 2nd husband, James Rothschild.
- (July 10, 2015) Married her boyfriend of 4 years James Rothchild at the Kensington Palace following a 11-month-long engagement. This is her 2nd marriage.
- Attended the Louis Verdad Fashion Show with sister, Paris Hilton. [March 2005]
- Attending Maxim’s Top 100 Party [May 2005]
- Attended the House of Wax (2005) premiere with older sister, Paris Hilton. [May 2005]
- Promoting her new clothing line set for release this spring. [February 2005]
- She and her older sister, Paris Hilton, were best friends with Casey Johnson since childhood until Casey’s death on January 4, 2010 from diabetes at age 30.
- She is godmother of Ava-Monroe Johnson (b.2006), a daughter of her best friend Casey Johnson.
- Cousin of Brooke Brinson and Whitney Davis.
- Granddaughter of Kathy Richards.
- Ex-step-great-granddaughter of Zsa Zsa Gabor.
- Godmother is Faye Resnick, of O.J. Simpson murder trial fame, and author of the book “Nicole Brown Simpson: The Private Diary Of A Life Interrupted”.
- Is currently in the works of opening and designing her own line of hotels called, Nicky O, in Miami and Chicago. 
- Released another line of clothing as a follow up to her first successful, Chick By Nicky Hilton Line.
- Dyed her hair back to her natural blonde in August 2005, after being a brunette for two years.
- Went to Convent of the Sacred Heart in NYC’s Upper East Side. Other former students were sister Paris Hilton, Lady Gaga, Joanna Philbin, J.J. Philbin.
- Great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton and Mary Adelaide Barron.
- Has been a handbag designer since she was seventeen years of age.
- Has a successful line of clothing called Chick By Nicky Hilton, which retails at Kitson stores.
- The Hilton name is of Norwegian origin. Her great-great-grandfather, August Halvorsen Hilton, was born on the family farm Hilton, at Kløfta, just outside Oslo, Norway, before emigrating to the US with his family at age 10. Her other ancestry is Italian (from a maternal great-grandfather), Irish, German, English, Scottish, and Welsh.
- Along with Tara Reid, her sister Paris Hilton, Bijou Phillips, Nicole Richie, Kimberly Stewart, Lindsay Lohan & Kim Kardashian West is one of Hollywood’s most famous party girls.
- Turned down starring in the fourth season of The Simple Life (2003) as Nicole Richie’s replacement.
- More than 100 stores in Japan sell her handbags.
- Her brief marriage to businessman Todd Andrew Meister was officially annulled by a judge in Las Vegas, where the couple wed in a surprise ceremony attended by her older sister Paris Hilton and Bijou Phillips.
- Great-niece of Conrad Hilton Jr. (first husband of Elizabeth Taylor) and Francesca Hilton.
- Was offered a starring role in The Simple Life (2003) with her sister Paris Hilton, but turned down the offer because she didn’t want to “live the simple life”.
- Half-niece of Kim Richards and Kyle Richards.
- Daughter of real estate mogul Rick Hilton and former actress Kathy Hilton.
- Sister of Paris Hilton, Barron Hilton, and Conrad Hilton.
Nicky Hilton Filmography
|Hi Society||2014||TV Series||Actress|
|Pledge This!||2006||Nicky (uncredited)||Actress|
|Pauly Shore Is Dead||2003||Nicky Hilton (as Nikki Hilton)||Actress|
|Wishman||1992||Girl on Beach (as Nicky Hilton)||Actress|
|Fashion News Live (Vintage)||2016-2017||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Birthday Stories with Lynn Hirschberg||2016||TV Series short||Herself||Self|
|Secrets of New York Fashion Week||2015||TV Movie documentary||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|Jeremy Scott: The People’s Designer||2015||Documentary||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|The Wendy Williams Show||2014||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Fashion News Live||2005-2014||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Meredith Vieira Show||2014||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Steve Harvey||2014||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Insider||2014||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Kitten Bowl||2014||TV Movie||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|The World According to Paris||2011||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Awards 2011||2011||TV Special||Herself – Audience (uncredited)||Self|
|Crystal Audigier, tel père telle fille||2009||TV Series||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|MTV Video Music Awards 2009||2009||TV Special||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|Paris Hilton’s British Best Friend||2009||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Paris, Not France||2008||Documentary||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Hotel Gramercy Park||2008||Documentary||Herself (uncredited)||Self|
|Caiga quien caiga – CQC||2007||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|MTV Video Music Awards 2006||2006||TV Special||Herself – Audience (uncredited)||Self|
|The Simple Life||2004-2006||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Project Runway||2006||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Guest Judge||Self|
|The Tyra Banks Show||2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Biography||2004-2005||TV Series documentary||Herself – Sister / Herself||Self|
|Good Morning Australia||2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Rove Live||2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|I Want to Be a Hilton||2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Larry King Live||2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Movie Life: House of Wax||2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Party @ the Palms||2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|VH1 Big in 04||2004||TV Movie documentary||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|The Teen Choice Awards 2004||2004||TV Special||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|Fashion in Focus||2004||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|2004 MTV Movie Awards||2004||TV Special||Herself – Presenter (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|Style Star||2004||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|The Jamie Kennedy Experiment||2004||TV Series||Self|
|E! Live from the Red Carpet||2004||TV Series||Herself – Host||Self|
|Playboy’s 50th Anniversary Celebration||2003||TV Movie documentary||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|The 2003 Billboard Music Awards||2003||TV Special||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|VH1 Big in 03||2003||TV Special||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|MTV Video Music Awards 2003||2003||TV Special||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|MTV Bash: Carson Daly||2003||TV Special||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|2003 MTV Movie Awards||2003||TV Special||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|Hollywood Squares||2003||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Da Ali G Show||2003||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards||2001||TV Special||Herself – Model (as Nicky Hilton)||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2015||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Extra||2015||TV Series||Herself – Author, 365 Style||Archive Footage|
|E! True Hollywood Story||2004-2008||TV Series documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Paris Hilton Inc.: The Selling of Celebrity||2007||TV Movie documentary||Herself (as Nicky Hilton)||Archive Footage|
|Exclusiv – Das Star-Magazin||2006||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Celebrities Uncensored||2003-2004||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|It’s Good to Be…||2003||TV Series documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|