Nicky Hayden net worth is $18 Million. Also know about Nicky Hayden bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Nicky Hayden Wiki Biography
Nicholas Patrick Hayden was born on the 30th July 1981, in Owensboro, Kentucky USA, and was a professional motorcycle racer who competed in the MotoGP World Championship and Superbike World Championship. Back in 2006 he won the MotoGP World Championship, which was his career hallmark. Nicky died in 2017 following a road accident.
Have you ever wondered how rich Nicky Hayden was,at the time of his passing? According to authoritative sources, it has been estimated that Hayden`s net worth was as high as $18 million, an amount earned through his successful career as a motorcycle racer which began in the late ’90s.
Nicky grew up in his hometown, one of five children. From an early age he was impressed with motorbikes, which he then transferred to his brothers who also became motorcycle racers, Tommy, who is three years older than Nicky and Roger Lee, who is two years younger.As he grew older his interest increased, and soon he joined the Central Motorcycle Roadracing Association, the youngest racer there, and in almost every race he started from last place,; additionally, someone from his family or crew would help him make a start, holding his bike upright since he couldn`t reach the ground. However, Nicky was talented from day one, and soon enough progressed to AMA Supersport, and in 1999 won the championship. In 2001 he raced full-time, and in 2002 he became the youngest AMA Superbike Champion, which only increased his net worth.
After that successful season, he joined Repsol Honda in the MotoGP Championship, becoming teammate to none other than multi-world champion Valentino Rossi. In his first season, Nicky had a quite successful year, finishing in fifth place overall, which earned him the Rookie of the Year award. The next season was somewhat devastating for Hayden, as he was heavily criticized but still finished the season as No. 8. In 2005 he recorded his first victory, at the Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, and he finished the season at No. 3 in the standings. The following year was his most successful in his entire career; he won two races and had 10 podium finishes, which earned him first place at the end of the season, besting Valentino Rossi who was in the lead before the last race, but who unfortunately crashed on the fifth lap. He raced two more years for Repsol Honda, but he couldn`t even come close to the success from 2006 year, as he finished 8th and 6th respectively, but still accumulated a respectable income.
In 2009, he joined the Ducati Marlboro Team and rode with them until 2014, but without any major success.
In 2014, Nicky joined Drive M7 Aspar and finished the season as 16th best racer, but the next year was even worse, as he was 20th overall. Most recently Nicky`s engagement in the MotoGP Championship includes being a substitute for injured racers of the Honda team, and he raced two times in 2016, finishing 15th on both occasions.
Also, in 2016 he returned to the Superbike World Championship, and competed in 18 races, recording one victory and finishing in 5th position in the standings.
Regarding his personal life, Nicky was engaged to Jackie Marin since 17th May 2016. Nicky did on 22 May 2017, five days after being in collision with a vehicle while out on a bicycle training exercise in northern Italy .
IMDB Wikipedia $18 Million $4 Million 1981 1981-07-30 5 ft 5 in (1.67 m) American Earl Hayden Five Coolest Things Jackie Marin July 30 Kentucky Motorcycle Racer Nicholas Patrick Hayden Nicky Hayden Nicky Hayden Net Worth Owensboro Race Car Drivers Roger Lee Hayden Rose Hayden Tommy Hayden United States Valentino Rossi
Nicky Hayden Quick Info
|Full Name||Nicky Hayden|
|Net Worth||$18 Million|
|Date Of Birth||July 30, 1981|
|Died||22 May 2017|
|Place Of Birth||Owensboro, Kentucky, United States|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.67 m)|
|Parents||Rose Hayden, Earl Hayden|
|Siblings||Roger Lee Hayden, Tommy Hayden|
|Nicknames||Nicholas Patrick Hayden|
|Movies||Five Coolest Things|
Nicky Hayden Important Facts
- Currently racing the Ducati Desmosedici GP9 for Team Ducati Marlboro. [September 2009]
- Currently races the Repsol Honda RC211V in Moto GP 
- Owns a custom built billet framed Fast50s.com / FastMinis Honda Repsol crf70. One of only 4 ever built in the world.
- 2006 World Moto GP Champion.
- 2002 AMA Superbike Champion – The youngest ever
- 1999 AMA Supersport Champion – The youngest ever
- After winning the 2002 AMA Superbike Championship Honda released a 2004 autographed street legal 136 hp 1000cc v-twin RC51 Replica
- In 2003 he was a team-mate of multi-time Moto GP World Champion Valentino Rossi
- From 1998 to 2002 he was a team-mate of Miguel Duhamel – the first Canadian to win the AMA Superbike Championship
- Lists 7-time Tour de France winner Lance Armstrong as one of his personal heroes
- People magazine voted him one of the top 50 most eligible bachelors, appeared on NBC’s Today Show, and he appeared with his brothers Tommy, and Roger Lee on the Tonight show with Jay Leno in August of 2005.
- Was racing a factory ride (Professional Level) with Honda while still in high school at 17
- 2005 First Moto GP win was in Laguna Seca USA after an 11 year absence. It was a flag to flag victory, Started from pole, lead every lap, then took the checkered flag
- Started racing at the age of six
- Races under the #69
- Former team-mate to 4 time 250GP Champion Max Biaggi
- In his first full season as a AMA Superbike rider he came within six points of winning the title which went to a multi-time winner.
Nicky Hayden Filmography
|Why We Ride||2013||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Bob & Tom Show||2010||TV Series||Himself – MotoGP racer||Self|
|The Kentucky Kid||2008||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Doctor, the Tornado and the Kentucky Kid||2006||Video documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||2005||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The 5 Coolest Things||2003||TV Mini-Series documentary||Rider||Self|
|Murray Walker’s Motorsport Madness||2008||Himself||Archive Footage|