Lisa Marie Presley net worth is $300 Million. Also know about Lisa Marie Presley bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Lisa Marie Presley Wiki Biography
Lisa Marie Presley was born on 1 February 1968, in Memphis, Tennessee USA., and is a singer, as well as a songwriter, the only child of famous singer, often referred to as “the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll”, Elvis Presley, and his wife Priscilla Ann Presley, nee Wagner. Her career in music has been active since the mid-1980s.
How rich is Lisa Marie Presley? According to sources, Lisa Marie Presley’s net worth is estimated to be an impressive $300 million. The main source for Lisa Marie’s wealth undoubtedly comes from her singing career, however, following the death of her father and her grandparents, at the age of 25 she became the sole inheritor of the estate of Graceland, Tennessee that is now worth approximately $100 million.
Lisa Marie Presley made her debut in the music industry in 2003, when she released her debut album entitled “To Whom It May Concern” that peaked at #5 on the Billboard 200 chart and was certified gold by RIAA. The album produced several singles, one of which called “Lights Out” peaked at #18 on the Billboard chart. For the song “Savior” featured on the B-side of the album, Presley collaborated with the lead singer of the band “Smashing Pumpkins” Billy Corgan. Two years later, in 2005, Lisa Marie Presley released her second studio album, entitled “Now What”. The album managed to reach #9 on the Billboard 200 chart and produced two singles: “Dirty Laundry” and “Idiot”. Presley’s third and so far the most recent album was released in 2012 under the name of “Storm & Grace”, which is considered to be Presley’s strongest album to date.
In addition to working on her albums, Lisa Marie Presley has not shied away from collaborating with several artists and making contributions to songs and videos. Some of the people Presley has worked with include T-Bone Burnett, Richard Hawley, Kylie Minogue and the band Coldplay. Presley’s constant presence in the music industry is one of the key sources for her remarkable $300 million net worth. Presley’s most successful project came in 2007 when she released the single entitled “In The Ghetto” on which she “duets” with her legendary father. The single became an instant success, reaching #1 on iTunes, and peaking at #16 on Billboard’s Bubbling Under Hot 100 singles chart.
To commemorate her father Elvis Presley, Lisa Marie hosted an exhibition entitled “Elvis… Through His Daughter’s Eyes” that consisted of a collection of 200 items that Lisa Marie has collected during her life. All of these items were related to the King of Rock and Roll.
Lisa Marie Presley has been actively participating in charity events. In 1997, Lisa Marie co-founded a Literacy, Education and Ability Program (LEAP) that provides free educational services. She also continues the tradition of the Elvis Presley Charitable Foundation and in 2011 was named a patron of a charity called “Dream Factory”.
Lisa Marie Presley has married four times. She was married to musician Danny Keough(1988- 94); they have two children. Lisa Marie then married music star Michael Jackson, partly because she says that he needed constant close support, but they divorced two years later. Lisa Marie was married to actor Nicolas Cage from 2002 to 2004, although they apparently separated after 100 days. Lisa Marie currently resides in East Sussex, England with her fourth husband, her music producer Michael Lockwood; they have twin daughters.
IMDB Wikipedia $300 Million 1968 5 ft 2 in (1.6 m) American Idol (2012) American Society of Young Musician Favorite New Female Rock Vocalis (2005) Benjamin Keough Billboard 200 Billy Corgan Coldplay Danny Keough Dirty Laundry documentary) Elvis Elvis by the Presleys (2005) Elvis Presley February 1 Finley Aaron Love Lockwood Graceland Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood Humanitarian Award from the World Literacy Crusade (2002) In the Ghetto Kylie Minogue Lisa Marie Presley Lisa Marie Presley Net Worth Lisa Marie Presley-Jackson Lisa Presley LMFP LMP Memphis Michael Jackson Michael Jackson: HIStory on Film – Volume II (1997) Michael Lockwood Michael Lockwood (m. 2006) Music Navarone Garibaldi Nicolas Cage Now What Priscilla Presley Richard Hawley Riley Keough Scotch-Irish American Singer-songwriter Singers Storm & Grace T-Bone Burnett Tennessee The 2012 Billboard Music Awards (2012) The Tonight Show with Jay Leno To Whom It May Concern United States United States of America
Lisa Marie Presley Quick Info
|Full Name||Lisa Marie Presley|
|Net Worth||$300 Million|
|Date Of Birth||February 1, 1968|
|Place Of Birth||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.6 m)|
|Spouse||Michael Lockwood (m. 2006-2016, filed for divorce), Danny Keough (1988-1994), Michael Jackson (1994-1996), Nicolas Cage (m. 2002–2004)|
|Children||Riley Keough, Benjamin Keough, Finley Aaron Love Lockwood, Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood|
|Parents||Priscilla Presley, Elvis Presley|
|Nicknames||Lisa Presley , Lisa Marie Presley-Jackson , LMP , LMFP|
|Awards||American Society of Young Musician Favorite New Female Rock Vocalis (2005), Humanitarian Award from the World Literacy Crusade (2002)|
|Albums||”Now What” (2005), ”To Whom It May Concern” (2003), ”Storm & Grace” (2012)|
|TV Shows||The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, American Idol (2012), Elvis by the Presleys (2005, documentary), Michael Jackson: HIStory on Film – Volume II (1997), The 2012 Billboard Music Awards (2012), The Oprah Winfrey Show|
Lisa Marie Presley Quotes
- [on films made about her father Elvis Presley] There can be a sort of cheesy take on him, which I don’t always love sometimes – you know, the later years and that whole thing with his white jumpsuit. Now I’m probably over it. But I mean it was kind of running wild for a while. It was a little bit cringe-worthy.
- You want to know the best thing and the worst thing about me? I see things as they really are. People really bullshit themselves. I don’t like any filter or rainbows or fluff. And sometimes it is a blessing. And sometimes it makes me the biggest fucking pain in the ass ever. Because people don’t want to see that.
- [About Michael Jackson] He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together.
- I’m like a lion – I roar. If someone betrays me, I won’t be a victim. I don’t sulk, I get angry. I go immediately into retaliation. But it always comes from insecurity or pain.
- I’m trying to have my own thing, and I don’t know if it’s even possible. I didn’t realize so many people actually think I’m trying to be like my dad. I read comments like ‘She’s no Elvis.’ I’m not trying to be. I never set out to be.
- I’ll say it loud and say it proud. I’m completely insane.
- [on her mentality after her father’s death] Two words: lonely and deep. I was very lonely and way too deep for someone so young. My head was full of all these big, terrible questions. You know, what is life, what is death, why are we here? It affected me badly.
- I don’t deal well with admiration if it’s for something I haven’t done other than exist.
- “It would be “come and meet me here” and when I turned up there would be press everywhere” – on the suggestion that Michael Jackson used their relationship for promotion.
Lisa Marie Presley Important Facts
- (June 13, 2016) Have filed for divorce from her 4th husband of 10 years Michael Lockwood.
- Former daughter-in-law of film executive and university educator August Coppola.
- Performed her first live UK concert at Bush Hall, Sheperd’s Bush in London on 4 October 2012 with Ed Harcourt as her supporting act. Her husband, Michael Lockwood, was playing in the band.
- Claims to be a good vocal mimic, able to alter her speaking and singing voices to whatever octave desired; which leads to her singing voice sounding audibly different on various songs.
- She has German, Norwegian, English, Scottish, Irish, along with some French, and remote Dutch and Danish, ancestry.
- Is good friends with former husband Michael Jackson’s sisters, Rebbie Jackson and Janet Jackson.
- Granddaughter of Vernon Presley, Gladys Presley and Ann Beaulieu. Step-granddaughter of Paul Beaulieu.
- Engaged to John Oszajca from 1999-2001.
- Gave birth to fraternal twin daughters on Tuesday, October 7, 2008. The twins, named Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood, weighed 5 pounds and 2 ounces, and Finley Aaron Love Lockwood, weighed 5 pounds and 15 ounces.
- Friends with singer Pink.
- Is pregnant by fourth husband Michael Lockwood and expecting twins due in the Fall of 2008. [March 2008]
- Former sister-in-law of Marc Coppola and Christopher Coppola.
- Good friends with shock rocker Marilyn Manson.
- Her daughter Riley Keough has worked as a model since she was 14 years old
- Her children provided vocal support in the chorus on the track entitled “To Whom It May Concern” on her first album.
- She makes sure her US tours take place during the summer so that her son, daughter and even sometimes her half-brother Navarone can travel with her. The father of her children, Danny Keough, used to home-tutor Riley and Benjamin and “hold the fort back home” when she was promoting her first album, “To Whom It May Concern” in Europe and Japan.
- Married musician/producer Michael Lockwood on Sunday, January 22nd, 2006 in a traditional Japanese ceremony in Kyota, Japan. Her mother, Priscilla Presley, walked her down the aisle. The best man was her first and ex-husband, Danny Keough. Her daughter, Riley Keough, was the maid of honor and her son, Benjamin Keough, was a groomsman.
- Despite being divorced from him, Lisa Marie has often described Danny Keough as her best friend. She is also on good-terms with Nicolas Cage.
- While in her late teens/early twenties, she was managed by Jerry Schilling, the only member of Elvis’s “Memphis Mafia” to have become successful in the showbiz industry after Elvis’s death. She was offered something with Vanilla Ice, which she turned down immediately.
- She calls her daughter Danielle by her middle name which is Riley.
- Former stepmother of Nicolas Cage’s son, Weston Cage.
- Her first husband, Danny Keough, with whom she become a mother, is a musician.
- Lisa Marie was born exactly nine months to the day, after her parents married.
- She inherited the Presley lip curl from her father.
- On her 10th birthday, Lisa Marie’s mother took her to visit her crush, John Travolta. They became good friends.
- Released her debut album on April 8, 2003, on Capitol Records. It was titled “To Whom it May Concern” and contains 11 tracks (some co-written with Smashing Pumpkins and Billy Corgan front-man, Billy Corgan. The first single and video was for the song, “Lights Out”.
- In an intimate oceanside ceremony on the big island of Hawaii, she married actor Nicolas Cage on Saturday, August 10th, 2002 at 6:30 pm. The wedding was attended by close friends and family including her mother, Priscilla Presley.
- Son, Benjamin Keough, born on October 21, 1992.
- Daughter, Riley Keough, born on May 29,1989.
- Daughter of Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley.
Lisa Marie Presley Filmography
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||TV Series performer – 1 episode, 2012 writer – 1 episode, 2012||Soundtrack|
|American Idol||2012||TV Series performer – 1 episode||Soundtrack|
|You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet||2012||Video short||Composer|
|An American Rhapsody||2001||the producers and director wish to thank||Thanks|
|Elvis: The Great Performances – Center Stage, Volume One||1990||Video thanks||Thanks|
|U2: Rattle and Hum||1988||Documentary special thanks||Thanks|
|You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet||2012||Video short||Herself||Self|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||2003-2012||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Musical Guest||Self|
|The 2012 Billboard Music Awards||2012||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|American Idol||2012||TV Series||Herself – Musical Guest||Self|
|Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows T4 Premiere Special||2010||TV Movie||Herself||Self|
|The Oprah Winfrey Show||2005-2010||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2005-2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Dancing with the Stars||2008||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Audience||Self|
|Access Hollywood||2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|New York Fashion Week: America’s Greatest Festivals||2008||Video documentary||Herself||Self|
|Elvis: Viva Las Vegas||2007||TV Movie documentary||Herself||Self|
|Good Morning America||2007||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Elvis Lives: The 25th Anniversary Concert, ‘Live’ from Memphis||2007||Video||Herself||Self|
|Too Tough to Die: A Tribute to Johnny Ramone||2006||Documentary||Self|
|Johnny Cash: God’s Gonna Cut You Down||2006||Video short||Herself||Self|
|Fashion Rocks||2005||TV Movie||Herself||Self|
|Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show||2003-2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Howard Stern||2003-2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The View||2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Elvis by the Presleys||2005||TV Movie documentary||Herself||Self|
|Biography||2002-2005||TV Series documentary||Herself / Herself – Daughter||Self|
|Late Show with David Letterman||2003-2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The 47th Annual Grammy Awards||2005||TV Special||Herself – Presenter||Self|
|The 62nd Annual Golden Globe Awards||2005||TV Special documentary||Herself – Co-Presenter: Best Original Score and Best Original Song||Self|
|UK Music Hall of Fame||2004||TV Series documentary||Self|
|Soundstage||2004||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Enough Rope with Andrew Denton||2004||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Tinseltown TV||2003||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|I Love the ’70s||2003||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Late Night with Conan O’Brien||2003||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Greatest||2003||TV Series documentary||Herself / Interviewee||Self|
|Top of the Pops||2003||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Primetime||1995-2003||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|This Morning||2003||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|VH1 Divas Duets||2003||TV Special documentary||Herself – Performer||Self|
|Danke, Anke||2003||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Friday Night with Jonathan Ross||2003||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|MTV Icon: Metallica||2003||TV Special documentary||Herself||Self|
|VH1 Big in 2002 Awards||2002||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|MTV Video Music Awards 2002||2002||TV Special||Herself – Presenter||Self|
|Hollywood Salutes Nicolas Cage: An American Cinematheque Tribute||2002||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Michael Jackson: HIStory on Film – Volume II||1997||Video documentary||Herself (segment “You Are Not Alone”)||Self|
|MTV Video Music Awards 1997||1997||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|MTV Video Music Awards 1995||1995||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Michael Jackson’s Scream: HIStory in the Making – An MTV News Special||1995||TV Short documentary||Herself||Self|
|Barbra: The Concert||1995||TV Special documentary||Herself – Concert Attendee (uncredited)||Self|
|Elvis: The Tribute||1994||TV Movie documentary||Herself (as Lisa Marie Presley-Jackson)||Self|
|MTV Video Music Awards 1994||1994||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|The Jackson Family Honors||1994||TV Special documentary||Herself||Self|
|26th NAACP Image Awards||1994||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|MTV Video Music Awards 1991||1991||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Elvis Presley’s Graceland||1984||Video documentary||Herself||Self|
|Oprah: Where Are They Now?||2014||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Talk||2013||TV Series||Herself – Musical Guest||Self|
|Good Day L.A.||2013||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|2013 CMT Music Awards||2013||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Americana Honors & Awards Nomination Ceremony||2013||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Big Morning Buzz Live||2012||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Fantástico||2012||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Jimmy Kimmel Live!||2012||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2009-2016||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|The 10 Faces of Michael Jackson||2015||TV Movie documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Elvis Found Alive||2012||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Top of the Pops 2||2009||TV Series||Herself – You Are Not Alone Video||Archive Footage|
|Fit for a King||2008||Video documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Michael Jackson’s Boys||2005||TV Movie documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Michael Jackson: Number Ones||2003||Video documentary||Herself (segment “You Are Not Alone”)||Archive Footage|
|Now That’s What I Call Music!: The Best Videos of 2003!||2003||Video||Herself (segment “Lights Out”)||Archive Footage|
|101 Most Shocking Moments in Entertainment||2003||TV Movie documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|E! True Hollywood Story||2003||TV Series documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Love Chain||2003||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Elvis: Rare Moments with the King||2002||Video documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|The Definitive Elvis: Elvis and Priscilla||2002||Video documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|There’s Only One Elvis||2002||TV Movie documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Biography||1999||TV Series documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|This Is Elvis||1981||Herself (uncredited)||Archive Footage|
|The Story of Elvis Presley||1977||Documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|