Leslie Louise Bibb net worth is $2 Million. Also know about Leslie Louise Bibb bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Leslie Louise Bibb Wiki Biography
Leslie Bibb is an actress and a model, born on 17th November 1974 in Bismarck, North Dakota USA, and is probably best known for her roles in “Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby and Iron Man”, but she has also made other significant appearances in films and TV shows including “Law Abiding Citizen”, “See Spot Run”, “Zookeeper” and many others.
Have you ever wondered how rich Leslie Bibb is? According to sources, it has been estimated that Bibb’s overall net worth is over $2 million, accumulated by appearing in numerous films and TV shows since 1996. After her debut in the TV series “Popular”, her popularity rose along with her net worth. Since she is still an active member of the entertainment industry, her net worth continues to grow.
Bibb was born the youngest of four children in her family. After her father passed away when she was only three years old, her family moved to Richmond, Virginia where Leslie attended the all-girl Saint Gertrude High School.
After finishing her junior year, in 1990 she went to New York City to sign a contract with Elite Agency, having previously won a competition that they and The Oprah Winfrey Show had organized. She modeled over the summer, travelling to Japan, eventually returning to America for her senior year and matriculating in 1991. Bibb then decided to enroll at the University of Virginia, but abandoned her studies after just one semester in order to pursue a full-time modeling career, during which she subsequently appeared in magazines including “Maxim” and “FHM”. Her net worth was well established.
Before starting an acting career, Leslie also attended the William Esper acting studio for three years. She started acting in small parts in TV shows such as “Pacific Blue” and “Home Improvement”, but her first film role came in the comedy movie “Private Parts”. Other roles soon followed, this time in TV series “The Big Easy” in which she played the female lead, however, her big break came when she got the role of the lead character in the WB Network TV series “Popular”, which brought her a Teen Choice Award for Television Choice Actress, and a Young Hollywood Award nomination for Exciting New Face – Female. At this time, she also filmed the horror-thriller movie “The Skulls” (2000), then played next to Patrick Fugit and Tom Waits in the independent film “Wristcutters: A Love Story”, which was shown at The Sundance Film Festival and The Seattle International Film Festival Awards in 2006; the film was very well received by the critics and nominated for several awards. Later that year, she appeared in the comedy film “Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby”. The films “Sex and Death 101”, “The Midnight Meat Train”, “Confessions of a Shopaholic” and “Law Abiding Citizen” soon followed, and in 2010 she appeared in “Iron Man 2” which turned out to be her biggest box office success. Bibb also starred in “Miss Nobody”, a film she also co-produced, and her performance brought her the Best Actress Award at the 26th Boston Film Festival.
When it comes to her more recent activity, Leslie is starring in the You Tube Red original show “Rhett and Link’s Buddy System” in 2016.
In her personal life, Bibb was married to investment banker Rob Born from November 2003 until December 2004. Since 2007, she has been in a relationship with actor Sam Rockwell. Apart from acting, Leslie is also a supporter of Friends of El Faro, an organization that raises money for an orphanage in Mexico.
IMDB Wikipedia $2 million 1.75 m 1974 1974-11-17 2000000 5′ 9″ (1.75 m) Actor Actress American Betty Blakemore Sulzbach Bismarck Christa Bibb Fashion Model Iron Man (2008) Iron Man 2 (2010) Law Abiding Citizen (2009) Leslie Bibb Net Worth Leslie Louise Bibb North Dakota November 17 Patrick Fugit producer Rob Born Rob Born (m. 2003–2004) Saint Gertrude High School Sam Rockwell (2007–) Scorpio Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006) Tom Waits U.S. University of Virginia
Leslie Louise Bibb Quick Info
|Full Name||Leslie Bibb|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Date Of Birth||November 17, 1974|
|Place Of Birth||Bismarck, North Dakota, U.S.|
|Profession||Actor, Fashion Model|
|Education||Saint Gertrude High School, University of Virginia|
|Spouse||Rob Born (m. 2003–2004)|
|Parents||Betty Blakemore Sulzbach|
|Partner||Sam Rockwell (2007–)|
|Awards||Young Hollywood Award for Exciting New Face – Female|
|Nominations||Teen Choice Award for TV – Choice Actress|
|Movies||Zookeeper, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, Law Abiding Citizen, Hell Baby, The Midnight Meat Train, Iron Man, Confessions of a Shopaholic, See Spot Run, 7500, Meeting Evil, No Good Deed, Iron Man 2, Movie 43, A Good Old Fashioned Orgy, The Skulls, Wristcutters: A Love Story, Trick ‘r Tr…|
|TV Shows||The League, About a Boy, GCB, Crossing Jordan, Line of Fire, Popular, Something So Right, Fired Up, The Big Easy, Funny or Die Presents, WHIH Newsfront|
Leslie Louise Bibb Quotes
- People get DUIs, people get in fights with their boyfriends, it happens, life happens, but it’s about being accountable for your actions. I don’t know. I’m just not that girl, I don’t go to clubs. I’m a pretty normal girl.
- I feel like if you’re a girl in the South, you know ‘Gone with the Wind’ better than anything. Scarlett O’Hara is such a quintessential Southern woman.
- I never think, Oh, I’m so beautiful. To me, feeling happy is more important.
- I felt like the big geek in high school. And I still feel like a big geek.
- I’ve had some styles that make me wonder what the hell I was thinking. How did I let someone do that to me?
- Listen, if you said to me, ‘Adam Shankman is going to direct you in a musical and you have six months to learn how to tap,’ I’d practice till I was blue in the face. I would do it because I’m so headstrong and think I can do anything. But just to show up and sing a little ditty, no.
- I’m not a ‘Steel Magnolias’ kind of girl. I’m kind of like a guy. My favorite movie is ‘Caddyshack.’
- My dad died when I was three so my mom had to raise four kids on her own, and I think there’s a part of me that pulls upon having watched my mom do that our whole lives. She had to make it work.
- Women have that weird way of trying to be feminist. You know, like ‘hear me roar.’ But what they really want is a man to open the door for them.
- My friends tease me because I don’t like clutter. I’m not someone who gets attached to things.
- I do have body-image issues, just like everyone else. I mean, I wish I had bigger boobs. And I hate my butt. I want an onion butt – you know, a butt that’ll bring tears to your eyes?
- There is something that feels stagnant about having things you don’t use or wear. But shoes are my thing. Shoes and scarves, I’m a big fan of the scarf.
- I like day dates. On night dates, you just go somewhere and start drinking. But if you really want to see if a girl is worth your time, go to a museum or for coffee.
- I hate being a blonde.
Leslie Louise Bibb Important Facts
- In a relationship with Sam Rockwell since 2008.
- Presently working with Will Ferrell in a movie now in production about NASCAR, which became Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006). She is also shooting the Crossing Jordan (2001) TV show. She has also just finished an untitled independent movie yet to be released. [September 2005]
- Ranked #51 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2008 list.
- Was Maid of Honor at one of her sister’s wedding in October, 2007. Her sister and her fiancé met on Match.com.
- Was on her high school dance team.
- In 1990, as a 16-year-old brunette with a southern accent, she won a model search on The Oprah Winfrey Show (1986). As a result, she modeled in Europe and Japan, began to appear on magazine covers, and started acting in commercials and soap operas. Today she is grateful to Oprah and recently told her she would not be where she is today without her.
- Hobbies: Hiking, Biking, Collecting Antiques
- Pets: 2 Dogs named Jack and Harley
- College: Brief Time at Virginia, 3 Years at the William Esper Acting Studio.
- High School: St. Gertrude’s All-Girls School
- Siblings: 3 older sisters including Christa Bibb (Leslie is the youngest).
- Father died when Leslie was 3.
- Resides in Los Angeles, California
- Raised in Nelson County, Virginia
Leslie Louise Bibb Filmography
|The Hindenburg Explodes!||2016||TV Movie post-production||Johanna Streubel||Actress|
|Rhett and Link’s Buddy System||2016||TV Series||Aimee Brells / Woman||Actress|
|American Housewife||2016||TV Series||Viv||Actress|
|WHIH News Front||2015-2016||TV Series short||Christine Everhart||Actress|
|The League||2009-2015||TV Series||Meegan||Actress|
|The Odd Couple||2015||TV Series||Casey||Actress|
|Don Verdean||2015||Joylinda Lazarus||Actress|
|Salem Rogers||2015||TV Movie||Salem Rogers||Actress|
|About a Boy||2014-2015||TV Series||Dakota||Actress|
|Love Is Relative||2014||TV Movie||Rose||Actress|
|No Good Deed||2014/I||Meg||Actress|
|Flight 7500||2014||Laura Baxter||Actress|
|The Following||2014||TV Series||Jana Murphy||Actress|
|Burning Love||2013||TV Series||Bevarly||Actress|
|Movie 43||2013||Fake Wonder Woman (segment “Super Hero Speed Dating”)||Actress|
|GCB||2012||TV Series||Amanda Vaughn||Actress|
|Meeting Evil||2012||Joanie Felton||Actress|
|A Good Old Fashioned Orgy||2011||Kelly||Actress|
|Funny or Die Presents…||2011||TV Series||Girl One (segment “Bathroom Conversations”)||Actress|
|Miss Nobody||2010||Sarah Jane McKinney||Actress|
|Iron Man 2||2010||Christine Everhart||Actress|
|Law Abiding Citizen||2009||Sarah Lowell||Actress|
|Kings||2009||TV Series||Katrina Ghent||Actress|
|Confessions of a Shopaholic||2009||Alicia Billington||Actress|
|The Midnight Meat Train||2008||Maya||Actress|
|Iron Man||2008||Christine Everhart||Actress|
|Trick ‘r Treat||2007||Emma||Actress|
|Sex and Death 101||2007||Dr. Miranda Storm||Actress|
|CSI: Miami||2007||TV Series||Beth Selby / Cayla Selby / Ashley Whitford||Actress|
|My Wife Is Retarded||2007||Short||Julie||Actress|
|Crossing Jordan||2005-2007||TV Series||Detective Tallulah Simmons||Actress|
|Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby||2006||Carley Bobby||Actress|
|Wristcutters: A Love Story||2006||Desiree||Actress|
|Line of Fire||2003-2005||TV Series||Paige Van Doren||Actress|
|Nip/Tuck||2004||TV Series||Naomi Gaines||Actress|
|Capital City||2004||TV Movie||Paige Armstrong||Actress|
|ER||2002-2003||TV Series||Erin Harkins||Actress|
|Popular||1999-2001||TV Series||Brooke McQueen||Actress|
|See Spot Run||2001||Stephanie||Actress|
|The Young Unknowns||2000||Cassandra||Actress|
|This Space Between Us||1999||Summer||Actress|
|Sons of Thunder||1999||TV Series||Nancy Jones||Actress|
|Early Edition||1998||TV Series||Emily Harrigan||Actress|
|Something So Right||1998||TV Series||Tina||Actress|
|The Big Easy||1997||TV Series||Janine Rebbenack||Actress|
|Fired Up||1997||TV Series||Lana||Actress|
|Just Shoot Me!||1997||TV Series||Nikki||Actress|
|Private Parts||1997||NBC Tour Guide||Actress|
|Home Improvement||1996||TV Series||Lisa Burton||Actress|
|Pacific Blue||1996||TV Series||Nikki||Actress|
|Miss Nobody||2010||executive producer||Producer|
|Don Verdean||2015||performer: “Pillar of Salt”||Soundtrack|
|The Only Thrill||1997||thanks||Thanks|
|Making of an Ant-Sized Heist: A How-To Guide||2015||Video short||Herself||Self|
|Today||2014||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Conan||2011-2014||TV Series||Herself – Guest / Herself||Self|
|Hollywood Game Night||2014||TV Series||Herself – Panelist||Self|
|Chelsea Lately||2011-2012||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Rachael Ray||2012||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Big Morning Buzz Live||2011-2012||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson||2007-2012||TV Series||Herself – Guest / Herself||Self|
|Live with Kelly and Michael||2012||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Jimmy Kimmel Live!||2006-2012||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Made in Hollywood||2011||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Talk||2011||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|16th Annual Critics’ Choice Movie Awards||2011||TV Movie documentary||Herself||Self|
|Trick ‘r Treat: The Lore and Legends of Halloween||2009||Video short||Herself||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|I Am ‘Iron Man’||2008||Video documentary||Herself||Self|
|101 Perversions||2008||Video documentary short||Herself||Self|
|Up Close with Carrie Keagan||2007||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Last Call with Carson Daly||2006-2007||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Film ’72||2006||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Reel Comedy||2006||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Wayne Brady Show||2004||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Sharon Osbourne Show||2003||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn||2003||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Young Hollywood Awards||2001||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Grosse Pointe||2000||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Teen Choice Awards 2000||2000||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2000||2000||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Spotlight on Location: The Skulls||2000||Video documentary short||Herself||Self|
Leslie Louise Bibb Awards
|2010||Festival Prize||Boston Film Festival||Best Actress||Miss Nobody (2010)||Won|
|2001||Young Hollywood Award||Young Hollywood Awards||Exciting New Face – Female||Won|
|2010||Festival Prize||Boston Film Festival||Best Actress||Miss Nobody (2010)||Nominated|
|2001||Young Hollywood Award||Young Hollywood Awards||Exciting New Face – Female||Nominated|