Lakshmi Mittal’s net worth is $16 Billion. Also know about Lakshmi Mittal bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Lakshmi Mittal Wiki Biography
- Lakshmi Niwas Mittal was born into the world on 2 September 1950, in Rajgarh, India, and is a financial specialist, most popular as the CEO and executive of the organization ArcelorMittal, which is one of the biggest steel producing organizations on the planet.
- In 2011 Mittal was recorded in the 6th spot of most extravagant individuals on the planet list.
- Besides, Lakshmi has a 34% stake in the English football crew called Queen Park Rangers F.C. Notwithstanding this he is an individual from numerous associations and boards.
- So how rich is Lakshmi Mittal?
- It has been assessed by legitimate sources that Mittal’s net worth is more than $16 billion as of mid-2016, collected during his business vocation currently crossing right around 50 years, albeit to some degree lower than in earlier years.
- Mittal was taught at Shri Daulatram Nopany Vidyalaya, and after registering in 1964 he enlisted at St. Xavier’s College, Calcutta, graduating with a B.Com degree with five-star respects in 1967.
- Mittal’s dad had a steel business, so Lakshmi knew about that sort of business, so went along with it, however, in 1976 Lakshmi opened a steel production line in Indonesia, as the interest in India had diminished.
- From that time Mittal’s net worth began to develop dramatically.
- Toward the starting his plant was little yet later it grew into ArcelorMittal, perhaps the best and biggest steel fabricating organization on the planet, and is unquestionably the principal wellspring of Lakshmi Mittal’s net worth.
- Despite the accomplishment of ArcelorMittal, it has additionally confronted some contention.
- Lakshmi was blamed for awful working conditions in his organization, with the end goal that his organization was adequately undependable to work in.
- In 2004, 23 excavators passed on in a blast in his mines in Kazakhstan, clearly brought about by defective gas locators.
- He has additionally been blamed for using ‘slave work’, yet no indictments have followed.
- Lakshmi additionally has shares in Queens Park Rangers football club in the UK, which likewise adds to Mittal’s net worth.
- What’s more, there are two books expounded on Mittal: “Cold Steel“, by Byron Ousey and Tim Bouquet, and “Contribute The Happionaire Way”, by Yogesh Chabria.
- In his own life, Lakshmi Mittal is hitched to Usha, and they have two girls, on whom he showers blessings remembering house for London for his little girl Vanisha costing a presumed $70 million.
- He has a home at 18-19 Kensington Palace Gardens, London which he purchased for 57 million dollars.
- In any case, Mittal is likewise an altruist, supporting the Indian game, giving $30 million to Great Ormond Street Hospital in London, and setting up and keeping up the LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) in Jaipur.
- In 2009, the Lakshmi Niwas Mittal and Usha Mittal Foundation endorsed the establishment of the Usha Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management in New Delhi, and following a critical gift from the Foundation, the Institute of Technology for Women (ITW) was renamed the Usha Mittal Institute of Technology.
- Wikipedia $16 Billion 1950 Aditya Mittal Agrawal Arcelor ArcelorMittal Bollygarch British Indian Businessperson Byron Ousey Cold Steel Entrepreneur of the Year European Businessman of the Year Forbes Lifetime Achievement Award Great Ormond Street Hospital Human Interest India Indian individuals Invest The Happionaire Way Investor Kensington Palace Gardens Lakshmi Mittal Net Worth Lakshmi N. Mittal Lakshmi Niwas Mittal Marwari individuals Mittal Steel Company Mohan Mittal Net worth Pramod Mittal Queen Park Rangers F.C. Sovereigns Park Rangers Queens Park Rangers F.C. Rajasthan Rajasthani individuals Rajgarh Richest Billionaires Seema Lohia September 2 States and domains of India Steel Maker of the Year Steelmaking Tim Bouquet Usha Mittal Vanisha Mittal Vinod Mittal Yogesh Chabria
Lakshmi Mittal Quick Info
|Net Worth||$16 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||September 2, 1950|
|Place Of Birth||Rajgarh, India|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Investor|
|Children||Vanisha Mittal, Aditya Mittal|
|Siblings||Pramod Mittal, Seema Lohia, Vinod Mittal|
|Nicknames||Lakshmi N. Mittal|