Kris Allen’s net worth is $3.5 Million. Also know about Kris Allen bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Kris Allen Wiki Biography
- Kristopher Neil Allen is an American singer, guitarist, and songwriter from Jacksonville, Arkansas, who is best known for being the winner of the eighth season of the American Idol reality television competition.
- Formed on 21 June 1985, Kristopher is best known professionally by his stage name “Kris Allen”.
- Kris has been active in his career since 2007, becoming a well-known artist who has continued to prosper in the American music industry.
- A famous name in the music business, one might wonder how rich Kris Allen is at present?
- Kris Allen counts his net worth at an amount of $3.5 million in early 2016, as estimated by sources.
- Needless to mention, as a singer and an artist, he has managed to amass his fortune by being engaged in the music industry.
- Over the years, being the winner of a TV reality talent show has also managed to gain Kris a lot, making him a multi-millionaire at the moment.
- Raised in Jacksonville, Kris, from a young age, was very keen on music.
- When he was just 13 years old, Kris learned to play the guitar by himself, and he even played the piano.
- Before eventually auditioning for “American Idol” in 2009, he began playing guitar and actually singing publicly for years.
- For two years from 2009, Kris was signed to Jive Records, and the self-titled album he released in 2009 was good enough to be placed on the US Billboard 200 at number 11., and his subsequent singles “Live Like We’re Dying”, “No Boundaries” and “Heartless” became very popular on the market.
- He is currently working on his forthcoming album titled “Letting You In,” which will be released in verse later in 2016.
- Kris was rewarded several times during his career as a musician.
- He was nominated for two Teen Choice Awards categories in 2009, including Choice Male Reality/Variety Star and Choice Summer Tour, along with the eighth season of American Idol Top 10.
- He was also nominated for a Billboard Music Award and a People’s Choice Award.
- Kris now lives his personal life as a married man, and as the father of a son.
- He married his high school girlfriend, Katy O’Connell, in 2008, and in 2013, the couple welcomed their first child.
- As of now, Kris is awaiting the birth of his second child in 2016.
- For now, as an experienced musician, Kris loves his career while his estimated net worth of $3.5 million caters to the everyday life of him and his family.
- “IMDB Wikipedia “American Idol” (2009) “Kris Allen” (2009-11) “One” (2011) “Thank You Camellia” (2012) “Brand New Shoes” $2.5 Million 1985 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m) Allen Amandla Stenberg American Idol Apple Inc. Academy of Country Music Awards Billboard Music Awards (2011) Horizons (2014) Jacksonville June 21 Katy O’Connell (m.
Kris Allen Quick Info
|Full Name||Kris Allen|
|Net Worth||$3.5 Million|
|Date Of Birth||June 21, 1985|
|Place Of Birth||Jacksonville, Arkansas, United States|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Profession||Musician, Singer-songwriter, Singer|
|Education||University of Central Arkansas|
|Spouse||Katy O’Connell (m. 2008)|
|Children||Oliver Neil Allen, Rose Elizabeth Allen, Live Like We’re Dying, Better With You, No Boundaries, Lake City, FL, United States, Dallas, TX, United States, Phoenix, AZ, United States|
|Parents||Kimberly Allen, Neil Allen, Live Like We’re Dying, Better With You, No Boundaries, Lake City, FL, United States, Dallas, TX, United States, Phoenix, AZ, United States|
|Nicknames||Kristopher Neil Allen , Allen, Kris|
|Albums||“Brand New Shoes”, “Kris Allen” (2009–11), “One” (2011), “Thank You Camellia” (2012), Horizons (2014), Letting You In (2016),|
|Nominations||Teen Choice Awards (2009), People’s Choice Awards (2010), Billboard Music Awards (2011)|
|TV Shows||“American Idol” (2009)|
Kris Allen Trademarks
- Soulful vocals and guitar playing
Kris Allen Important Facts
- Father of a son, Oliver Neil Allen, with his wife, Katy O’Connell [July 30, 2013].
- Voted into the Top 7 of Season 8 of American Idol. [April 2009]
- Winner of 2009 American Idol. [May 2009]
- Has a younger brother name Daniel.
- Brother Daniel tried out for Idol with him.
- When asked by a reporter what the one thing he would change about himself would be, he replied “I want man chest hair,” rather than the few patchy hairs he actually has.
- Is the first married American Idol winner.
- Roommate on “American Idol” was Adam Lambert.
- Self-released an album in 2006, entitled “Brand New Shoes”.
- Business Major at the University of Central Arkansas at Conway.
- Favorite male artist is Jamie Cullum.
- When he was 13, he taught himself how to play the guitar, piano, viola and the ukulele.
Kris Allen Filmography
|The Vampire Diaries||2010-2014||TV Series performer – 2 episodes||Soundtrack|
|American Idol||TV Series performer – 4 episodes, 2009 – 2012 writer – 1 episode, 2012||Soundtrack|
|Glee||2011||TV Series writer – 1 episode||Soundtrack|
|Late Show with David Letterman||2009||TV Series performer – 1 episode||Soundtrack|
|So You Think You Can Dance||2009||TV Series performer – 2 episodes||Soundtrack|
|Gigantic||2011||TV Series||Kris Allen||Actor|
|Fork||2015/I||Short executive producer||Producer|
|American Idol||2009-2016||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Season 8 Winner / Himself – Musical Guest / …||Self|
|National Memorial Day Parade||2012||TV Special documentary||Himself – Performer||Self|
|Live with Kelly and Ryan||2012||TV Series||Himself – Guest||Self|
|TeenNick Halo Awards||2011||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|National Memorial Day Concert||2011||TV Special documentary||Self|
|2011 NFL Pro Bowl||2011||TV Special||Himself – National Anthem Singer||Self|
|Hard Rock Cafe Presents||2011||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|American Idol: Welcome Home||2010||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Self|
|Alzheimer’s Foundation of America Together for Care Telethon||2010||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|When I Was 17||2010||TV Series documentary||Self|
|The 36th Annual People’s Choice Awards||2010||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Billboard’s New Year’s Eve Live||2009||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|Disney Parks Christmas Parade Special||2009||TV Special documentary||Himself – Performer||Self|
|Late Show with David Letterman||2009||TV Series||Himself – Musical Guest||Self|
|The Bonnie Hunt Show||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|So You Think You Can Dance||2009||TV Series||Himself – Performer||Self|
|The Ellen DeGeneres Show||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|2009 American Music Awards||2009||TV Special||Himself – Presenter||Self|
|The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien||2009||TV Series||Himself – Musical Guest||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Larry King Live||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Late Night with Jimmy Fallon||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Morning Show with Mike & Juliet||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|When I Was 17||2003||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|FOX 25th Anniversary Special||2012||TV Special||Himself||Archive Footage|
Kris Allen Awards
|2009||Teen Choice Award||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Male Reality/Variety Star||American Idol: The Search for a Superstar (2002)||Won|
|2009||Teen Choice Award||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Male Reality/Variety Star||American Idol: The Search for a Superstar (2002)||Nominated|