Kirk Kerkorian’s net worth is $4.1 Billion. Also know about Kirk Kerkorian bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Kirk Kerkorian Wiki Biography
- Kirk Kerkorian was born on June 6, 1917, in Fresno, California, USA, of American Armenian ancestry, and died on June 16, 2015, in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- He was a businessman, investor, and philanthropist best known as the CEO and chairman of Tracinda Corporation.
- Kirk established the Lincy Foundation in 1989, with the primary goal of assisting in the reconstruction of Armenia following the earthquake; it is known that Kerkorian transferred more than $1 billion through this foundation.
- In 2004, he was named Armenia’s National Hero.
- Kirk Kerkorian’s net worth was unknown.
- At the time of his death, it was estimated that the businessman’s total net worth was $4.1 billion.
- To begin with, he was born into a poor family, so poor that Kirk Kerkorian dropped out of college to help his family by doing odd jobs.
- As an amateur boxer, he won 29 of 33 fights before retiring from the sport.
- He was a pilot in the Royal Air Force during World War II.
- Finally, in the businessman’s personal life, Kerkorian kept his personal life private; he rarely gave interviews or appeared in public.
- He had three marriages.
- His first wife was Hilda Schmidt (1942 – 1952), his second wife was dancer Jean Maree Hardy (1954 – 1984), with whom he had two daughters, and his third wife was tennis player Lisa Bonder (1999 – 1999) – her daughter was revealed not to be Kerkorian’s.
- The 98-year-old businessman died in June 2015.
- Wikipedia IMDB $4.1 Billion California businessperson in 1917 Fresno Mercedes-Benz Financier Hilda Schmidt is a woman.
- Hilda Schmidt (born 1942–1951) was a German actress.
- Jean Maree Hardy is an investor.
- Jean Maree Hardy (born 1954–1983) was a model and actress.
- Kerkorian, Kerkorian, Kerkorian, Kerkorian, Kerkori Kirk Kerkorian is an American businessman.
- Kirk Kerkorian is an American businessman.
- Earnings Kerkorian, Linda Lisa Bonder’s formal name is Lisa Bonder.
Kirk Kerkorian Quick Info
|Full Name||Kirk Kerkorian|
|Net Worth||$4.1 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||June 6, 1917, Fresno, California, United States|
|Died||June 15, 2015, Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Profession||Businessperson, Investor, Financier, Philanthropist, CEO and chairman of Tracinda Corporation|
|Education||Morton Air Academy|
|Spouse||Lisa Bonder (m. 1998–1998), Jean Maree Hardy (m. 1954–1983), Hilda Schmidt (m. 1942–1951)|
|Children||Tracy Kerkorian, Linda Kerkorian|
|Parents||Ahron Kerkorian, Lily Kerkorian|
|Nicknames||Kerkor Kerkorian , Rifle Right Kerkorian|
|Awards||Honorary citizen of Armenia (1998), National Hero of Armenia (2004)|
|Movies||purchased the Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer movie studio (1969)|
Kirk Kerkorian Quotes
- There was a time I was aiming at $100,000. Then I thought I’d have it made if I got a million dollars. Now it isn’t the money.
Kirk Kerkorian Important Facts
- During the 1930s, he occasionally worked for forty cents an hour as a laborer at MGM. In 1969, he was so wealthy that he bought the legendary studio.
- US-born Kerkorian is the world’s richest Armenian, USSR-born Sergei Parajanov is the world’s most famous Armenian filmmaker.
- American financier; billionaire, chairman and major stockholder of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Corporation; real estate investor; purchaser of the Las Vegas Strip’s Flamingo Hotel; builder of the International Hotel, which opened on July 2, 1969, and was at the time the largest in the world; and founder of Trans International Airlines Corporation. He was also a good friend of Cary Grant.
Kirk Kerkorian Filmography
|The Promise||2016/II||executive producer||Producer|
|Where I Stand: The Hank Greenspun Story||2008||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|The 88th Annual Academy Awards||2016||TV Special||Himself (Memorial Tribute)||Archive Footage|