Karin Inger Monica Nilsson net worth is $3 Million. Also know about Karin Inger Monica Nilsson bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Karin Inger Monica Nilsson Wiki Biography
Karin Inger Monica Nilsson was born on the 4th May 1959, in Kisa, Sweden, and is an actress, probably best recognized for starring in the title role of Pippi Longstocking in the TV series, playing Frau Andersson in the film “Gripsholm”, and as Ewa Svensson in the TV series “The Inspector And The Sea”. Her career in the entertainment industry has been active since 1969.
So, have you ever wondered how rich Inger Nilsson is, as of early 2018? According to authoritative sources, it has been estimated that the total size of Inger’s net worth is over $3 million, accumulated through her successful involvement in the entertainment industry.
Inger Nilsson spent her childhood in her hometown, but any other information about her early life and parents is unknown in the media.
Speaking about Inger’s acting career, it began at the age of 10 when she was chosen to portray the title role in the TV series “Pippi Longstocking” in 1969, which was followed by the film of the same name later that year. She reprised the role in three more film titles – “Pippi Goes On Board” (1969), “Pippi In The South Seas” and “Pippi On The Run” both in 1970, which marked the establishment of her net worth and increased enormously her popularity. The role earned her the 1975 TP de Oro award in the category for Most Popular Personage.
When the filming of these titles was done, Inger was educated for work as a medical secretary; however, she decided to pursue her acting career further. In 1989, she starred as Juliana in the short video “Kajsa Kavat”, and subsequently featured as Jessica Werstén in the TV film “Panik På Kliniken”. Her next major role came when she appeared in the role of Frau Andersson in the 2000 film “Gripsholm”, directed by Xavier Koller and based on Kurt Tucholsky’s novel, adding a considerable amount to her net worth.
In 2005, Inger reprised the role of Pippi Longstocking in the short video entitled “Astrid Lindgrens Jul”, which was followed by her guest-starring appearance as Barbro in an episode of the TV mini-series “AK3 – Dolda Beslut” (2006). In the following year, she was cast as Monica in the short video “The Numerologist”, after which she was chosen to portray Ewa Svensson in the TV series “The Inspector And The Sea” (2007-2017), increasing her net worth by a large margin.
To speak further about her acting career, Inger portrayed Principal in Magnus von Horn’s film “The Here After” in 2015. Most recently, it is announced that she will appear in the film entitled “Black Circle”, so her net worth is certainly still rising.
Apart from her career as an actress, Inger is known in her country as a singer as well. During the 1960s, she sang the title song for the TV series and film titles about Pippi Longstocking. She also released two songs – “Keep On Dancing” and “You’re The One For Me” – both in 1978, which also contributed to her wealth.
Additionally, Inger works as a secretary and sometimes appears in stage productions.
When it comes to her personal life, Inger Nilsson is probably single as there is no record of her marrying, nor even rumours of romantic associations. Her current residence is in Stockholm, Sweden.
IMDB Wikipedia AK3 – Dolda Beslut Astrid Lindgrens Jul Black Circle Ewa Svensson Frau Andersson Gripsholm Inger Nilsson Jessica Werstén Kajsa Kavat Karin Inger Monica Nilsson Keep On Dancing Kurt Tucholsky Most Popular Personage Panik På Kliniken Pippi Goes On Board Pippi In The South Seas Pippi Longstocking Pippi On The Run The Here After The Inspector And The Sea The Numerologist TP de Oro Xavier Koller You’re The One For Me
Karin Inger Monica Nilsson Quick Info
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Date Of Birth||May 4, 1959|
|Place Of Birth||Kisa, Sweden|
|Parents||Karin Nilsson, Bertil Nilsson|
|Awards||TP de Oro, Spain Most Popular Personage (Personaje más popular) (1975)|
Karin Inger Monica Nilsson Quotes
- I must be the only person in Sweden that hasn’t read Pippi Långstrump!
Karin Inger Monica Nilsson Important Facts
- Inger revealed in a Swedish talk show interview in September 2013 that, when she was 14 or 15, she was offered to star in a film, which, while not containing sex, would have her appear completely naked. Both Inger and her family turned down the offer, knowing that the film would’ve hurt her career. Interestingly, the script has since never been produced, making it obvious that it would have been an exploitative effort to cash in on her Pippi Longstocking fame.
- Toured Sweden with Stephen Kings “Lida” (Misery) playing the female lead. [December 2001]
- Inger has concentrated on acting in short-movies made especially for Göteborg Filmfestival (Gothenburg Film Festival) the last 2 years. [February 2007]
- Works as a medical secretary in Stockholm, Sweden [January 2005]
- Has performed at small theaters in Sweden since 1987.
- Works as a doctor’s secretary in Stockholm.
- Her role as Pippi Longstocking didn’t make her rich because it wasn’t allowed to pay child actors more than once in Sweden.
- She says she has never regretted playing the part of Pippi, but even today in the 21st century people still recognize her wherever she goes. She wants to continue with the acting finds it hard to get roles and people instantly relate her to Pippi, even the producers and directors during auditions.
- Inger sang the swedish title song “Har kommer Pippi langstrump” (Here comes Pippiu Longstocking) to all the Pippi films and series, wich became an evergreen in Sweden. She also recorded a version in Finnish, a language she doesnt speak at all, in 1970, released as a vinyl single with the title “Peppi Pitkatossu” where the poor girl really has trouble pronouncing things. She also released a single in 1978 with the disco song “Keep On Dancing” and the rocksong “Youre The One For Me” – it didn’t sell very well, but remains a classic camp-record in Sweden.
Karin Inger Monica Nilsson Filmography
|Der Kommissar und das Meer||2007-2016||TV Series||Ewa / Ewa Svensson||Actress|
|AK3 – Dolda beslut||2006||TV Mini-Series||Barbro||Actress|
|Qué pasó con||1995||TV Series||Actress|
|Panik på kliniken||1994||TV Movie||Jessica Werstén||Actress|
|Pippi on the Run||1970||Pippi Långstrump||Actress|
|Pippi in the South Seas||1970||Pippi Långstrump||Actress|
|Pippi Goes on Board||1969||Pippi Långstrump||Actress|
|Pippi Longstocking||1969||Pippi Långstrump||Actress|
|Pippi Longstocking||1969||TV Series||Pippi Långstrump||Actress|
|Mig äger ingen||2013||performer: “Här kommer Pippi Långstrump”||Soundtrack|
|Pippi on the Run||1970||performer: “Sommarsången”, “Lira Lara Loppan”, “I En Djup, Oändlig Skog”||Soundtrack|
|Pippi in the South Seas||1970||performer: “Kom An, Kom An, Pirater”, “Här Kommer Pippi Långstrump”, “Sjörövar Fabbe”, “Kalle Teodor”||Soundtrack|
|Pippi Longstocking||1969||TV Series performer – 8 episodes||Soundtrack|
|Ministry & Nightmare||2013||Short thanks||Thanks|
|Sociedade Recreativa||2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Breaking News med Filip och Fredrik||2013||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Nugammalt – 77 händelser som format Sverige||2013||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Skavlan||2012||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|FörKväll||2009||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Reisewege||2009||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Stöckl am Samstag||2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Stern TV||2007||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Die große Inga Lindström Mittsommernacht||2007||TV Movie||Herself||Self|
|Zulu Awards ’07||2007||TV Special||Herself – Presenter||Self|
|Die größten TV-Hits aller Zeiten – Die 25 beliebtesten Kinderserien||2005||TV Movie||Herself||Self|
|Die 70er Show||2003||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Die Johannes B. Kerner Show||2002||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Ollebom||2002||TV Movie documentary||Herself||Self|
|Gylne tider||2002||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Pippi Examples||2001||Documentary short||Pippi||Self|
|Fångarna på fortet||1995||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|På spåret||1993||TV Series||Herself – Tävlande||Self|
|Hylands hörna||1970||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Betty’s Beat-Box-Haus||1969||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Hej, Pippi – Wie Tom nach Schweden fuhr, um Pippi Langstrumpf zu suchen||1969||TV Short documentary||Pippi – Herself||Self|
|Colors en sèrie||2007||TV Series||Pippi Långstrump||Archive Footage|
|¿Cómo están ustedes?||2006||TV Movie||Pippi Calzaslargas||Archive Footage|
|La imagen de tu vida||2006||TV Series||Pippi Långstrump||Archive Footage|
Karin Inger Monica Nilsson Awards
|1975||TP de Oro||TP de Oro, Spain||Most Popular Personage (Personaje más popular)||Pippi Långstrump (1969)||Won|
|1975||TP de Oro||TP de Oro, Spain||Most Popular Personage (Personaje más popular)||Pippi Långstrump (1969)||Nominated|