Joseph S. Lacob’s net worth is $400 Million. Also know about Joseph S. Lacob bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Joseph S. Lacob Wiki Biography
- Joe Steven Lacob was born of Jewish origin in New Bedford, Massachusetts, USA, on 10 January 1956.
- Joe is a businessman, best known perhaps for being the National Basketball Association (NBA) team’s majority owner, the Golden State Warriors.
- He was also a partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and had experience investing in and managing basketball teams.
- His attempts have added to his current wealth.
- Sources report a net valuation of $400 million as of early 2016, largely gained through his business performance.
- A large part of his net worth is due to the fact that, while he owns other enterprises and companies, he is the majority owner of the Golden State Warriors, all of which enhance and retain his wealth.
- Joe was already a fan of the NBA at a young age and his favorite team was the Boston Celtics.
- Their family finally relocated to Los Angeles, where they also became fans of the Los Angeles Lakers and the Anaheim Los Angeles Angels.
- Lacob will study at the University of California, Irvine (UCI) and graduate in biological science from there.
- He then went on to study at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) for a master’s degree in public health before completing his MBA at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
- Lacob began as an executive of Cetus Corporation (or Chiron), then FHP International, and Booz, Allen & Hamilton for his career.
- In 1987, he became a partner and began to concentrate on companies involved in the Internet, energy, medical technology, and life sciences.
- In addition to these investments, Joe became a major investor in the American Basketball League, the Women’s National Basketball Association’s rival (WNBA).
- He would return to one of his favorite childhood teams in 2006, the Celtics, to become co-owner and co-investor.
- Joe succeeded in purchasing the franchise from several bidders.
- Joe admits to being the first in his family to graduate from college for his private life and to rise from rags to riches.
- He paid for his education for every dollar required and was responsible for raising his own net worth.
- He is married to Nicole Curran but keeps the relationship largely secret, other than that and his passion for basketball.
- IMDB Wikipedia Bob Myers Boston Celtics Businessman Chris Paul Cleveland Cavaliers David Lee Don Nelson Houston Rockets Irvine (UCI) Jeremy Lin Joe Lacob Net Worth Kleiner Perkins Las Vegas Los Angeles Clippers Los Angeles Lakers majority owner of NBA team Mark Jackson National Basketball Association NBA Finals Nicolas Los Angeles Clippers Los Angeles Lakers majority owner of NBA team
Joseph S. Lacob Quick Info
|Full Name||Joseph S. Lacob|
|Net Worth||$400 Million|
|Date Of Birth||January 10, 1956|
|Place Of Birth||New Bedford, Massachusetts, USA|
|Profession||Businessman, majority owner of the NBA team, the Golden State Warriors|
|Education||University of California, Irvine (UCI), University of California, Los Angeles, Stanford Graduate School of Business|
|Children||Kirk Lacob, Kayci Lacob, Kent Lacob, Kelly Lacob|