John Robert Menard Jr.’s net worth is $10.5 Billion. Also know about John Robert Menard Jr.’s bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
John Robert Menard Jr. Wiki Biography
- John Robert Menard Jr. was born into the world on 22 January 1940, in Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA, to mother Rosemary, a Catholic evaluation teacher, and father John Menard Sr., a college math educator, of German, French-Canadian, and Norwegian family line.
- Menard is a business person, the organizer, and proprietor of the chain of home improvement stores Menards.
- He is additionally a previous proprietor of an Indycar hustling group and an accomplice in Robby Gordon Motorsports.
- A popular magnate, how rich is John Menard?
- As per sources, Menard has set up a net worth of more than $9.1 billion, as of mid-2016 – he has acquired his abundance by working the country’s third-biggest home improvement organization.
- He is the most well-off man in Wisconsin, the 68th most extravagant individual in the USA, and 136th most extravagant on the planet.
- Menard’s 11-room, one-story house has five rooms, three washrooms, and a surveyed estimation of $425,000.
- Menard was brought up in Wisconsin alongside his seven kin, going to Eau Claire Regis High School.
- In 1979 he made an interest in a $65,000 race vehicle, making it an advertising vehicle for his business.
- His group, called Team Menard, won the 1997 and 1999 Indy Racing League titles.
- Menard’s home improvement business helped, and before the finish of the 80s he possessed more than 45 stores in five states.
- He extended his organization during the 90s by building various new stores, his yearly deals being assessed at $1.7 billion.
- By 2006 he possessed 211 stores and 37,000 workers, offering different product offerings, which brought about an expected $6.5 billion in yearly deals, arriving at a record benefit among contenders Home Depot and Lowe’s, with his net worth developing to $5.2 billion.
- Today, Menard claims around 300 stores situated in 14 states.
- His home improvement retailing organization is the third biggest organization in the USA, which has empowered him to hoard a staggering fortune and become perhaps the most extravagant individual in the USA.
- Nonetheless, Menard is rumored to owe $17.4 million in back expenses, and punishments just as for wrongfully unloading organization rubbish, including harmful material, a few times.
- He was even gotten expressly shipping the poisonous debris to his home to discard it with his family refuse.
- With regards to his own life, Menard has hitched multiple times.
- He has two kids from his first marriage, and with his second spouse Paula Christine he has three youngsters – their child is Paul C. Menard, an expert race vehicle driver in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
- Menard has been associated with various discussions and legitimate claims.
John Robert Menard Jr. Quick Info
|Net Worth||$10.5 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||January 22, 1940|
|Place Of Birth||Eau Claire, Wisconsin USA|
|Profession||Businessman, entrepreneur, founder, owner of Menards, IndyCar racing team owner|
|Education||Eau Claire Regis High School, University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire|
|Spouse||Paula Christine, Debbie Sands, Fay Obiad|
|Children||Paul Menard, John Menard III|
|Parents||Rosemary, John Menard Sr.|
John Robert Menard Jr. Filmography
|The Haunting at Thompson High||2006||Video||Coach||Actor|
|The Legend||2006||Video||Pietro (voice)||Actor|