Jeffrey Lurie’s net worth is $1.6 Billion. Also know about Jeffrey Lurie’s bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Jeffrey Lurie Wiki Biography
- Jeffrey Lurie was born in Boston, Massachusetts, USA, on 8 September 1951, and is a businessman best known for being the owner of the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League (NFL).
- He was also part of two franchises, including General Cinema, a film franchise, and Chestnut Hill Productions.
- All of his efforts have contributed to where his current net worth lies.
- Sources report a net worth of $1.6 billion as of early 2016, largely accrued from the performance of their investments and companies.
- The Philadelphia Eagles were last estimated at $2.4 billion in 2015, and in making films, Chestnut Hill Productions is now getting stronger, ensuring the growth in wealth of Jeffrey.
- Jeffrey was born into a wealthy family, founding General Cinema, a movie theater chain, with his grandfather, Philip Smith.
- General Cinema has grown stronger over the years and has begun collaborations with different firms, such as Pepsi.
- The increasing benefit from the movie chains will also raise the overall family’s net worth slowly but surely.
- Jeffrey studied and graduated from Clark University and later earned his master’s degree in psychology from Boston University.
- He then founded his own production company, Chestnut Hill Productions, in 1985, which was in charge of a few films and episodes.
- The company also created many advertisements, apart from all these films and television shows.
- Jeffrey was a huge fan of sports teams in Boston, and the whole family was reported to be New England Patriots fans.
- Lurie bid for the team’s ownership in 1993 but dropped out after the bid reached $150 million.
- He will later become a possible Los Angeles Rams and New York Giants investor.
- He would eventually purchase the Philadelphia Eagles for $195 million, with the approval of his uncle, the owner of General Cinema.
- In 1992, Jeffrey was married to former actress Christina Weiss for his personal life.
- They had two kids, but 10 years later they were going to divorce.
- He later, in 2013, married Tina Lai.
- Actor Boston Boston University Brandeis University Christina Weiss Lurie Clark University ESPN Foxfire (1996) Free agent I Love You to Death (1990) Inside Work (2010) Jeffrey Lurie Net Worth Los Angeles Massachusetts Minnesota Vikings National Football League Draft Nat Nat Nat Job (2010) IMDB Wikipedia $1.6 Billion 1951 1951-9-8 Academy Award for Best Documentary Film (2011)
Jeffrey Lurie Quick Info
|Full Name||Jeffrey Lurie|
|Net Worth||$1.6 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||September 8, 1951|
|Place Of Birth||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
|Education||Clark University, Boston University, Brandels University|
|Spouse||Christina Weiss Lurie|
|Parents||Morris John Lurie, Nancy Lurie, Walter J. Loria|
|Siblings||Peter Lurie, Cathy Lurie|
|Awards||Academy Award for the best documentary film (2011)|
|Movies||“I Love You to Death” (1990), “Blind Side” (1993), “V.I. Warshawski” (1991), “State of Emergency” (1994), “Inside Job” (2010)|
Jeffrey Lurie Important Facts
- Jeffrey Lurie’s grandfather Philip Smith founded the General Cinema movie theatre chain.
- Left the entertainment business to purchase the Philadelphia Eagles football team (1994).
- Owner of the Philadelphia Eagles, 1994-present.
Jeffrey Lurie Filmography
|P.O.V.||2014||TV Series documentary executive producer – 1 episode||Producer|
|We Are the Giant||2014||Documentary executive producer||Producer|
|Inocente||2012||Documentary short executive producer||Producer|
|A Place at the Table||2012||Documentary executive producer||Producer|
|Inside Job||2010||Documentary executive producer||Producer|
|Sergio||2009||Documentary executive producer||Producer|
|Malibu Shores||TV Series co-executive producer – 2 episodes, 1996 co-producer – 1 episode, 1996||Producer|
|State of Emergency||1994||TV Movie executive producer||Producer|
|Blind Side||1993||TV Movie executive producer||Producer|
|I Love You to Death||1990||producer||Producer|
|Sweet Hearts Dance||1988||producer||Producer|
|Arli$$||2000||TV Series||Jeffrey Lurie||Actor|
|The Garbage Picking Field Goal Kicking Philadelphia Phenomenon||1998||TV Movie||Barney’s Friend||Actor|
|Jerry Maguire||1996||special thanks – as Jeff Lurie||Thanks|
|The Complete History of the Philadelphia Eagles||2004||Video documentary||Himself||Self|
|Jerry Maguire||1996||Himself (as Jeff Lurie)||Self|
Jeffrey Lurie Awards
|1995||CableACE||CableACE Awards||Movie or Miniseries||State of Emergency (1994)||Won|
|1995||CableACE||CableACE Awards||Movie or Miniseries||State of Emergency (1994)||Nominated|