Jaycee Chan net worth is $2 Million. Also know about Jaycee Chan bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Jaycee Chan Wiki Biography
Born Jaycee Chan Jo-ming on the 3rd December 1982 in Los Angeles, California USA, he is an actor and singer, best known to the world for appearing in the films “The Drummer” (2007), “Invisible Target” (2007), and “The Sun Also Rises” the same year. He is also known to the world as the son of famous actor Jackie Chan, however, their father-son relationship hasn`t been quite positive for a long time. His career started in 2004, but since 2014 he has been on hiatus from the entertainment industry.
Have you ever wondered how rich Jaycee Chan is, as of mid-2016? According to authoritative sources, it has been estimated that Jaycee Chan`s net worth is as high as $2 million, an amount he has earned through his successful career in the entertainment industry.
Jaycee`s father is Jackie Chan, and his mother is an actress as well, Joan Li; after he finished high school, Jaycee enrolled at the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia, however, he was expelled because of poor grades after only two semester.
After that, Jaycee moved to Hong Kong, and started a singing career; his first album, entitled “Jaycee” came out in 2004, and was greeted with positive critiques in Asia. He then focused on acting, but so far he has released one more full length album, “Chaos” in 2010, prior to which he released an EP “Safe Journey”.
To speak of his acting career, Jaycee has appeared in over 20 films and TV series of Asian productions, however, his films weren`t very successful, and he is credited for the film which had the lowest box score result, amassing only US$9,000. His debut appearance was in the film “Blade of Kings” (2004), and it was followed by an appearance in “2 Young” (2005), alongside Fiona Sit. In the second half of the 2000s, Jaycee landed some of his more memorable roles, including in such productions as ““The Drummer” (2007), “Invisible Target” (2007), and “Sun Also Rises” (2007), “Mulan: Rise of a Warrior” (2009), and “Break Up Club” (2010), all of which increased his net worth. In 2011 Jaycee featured in the film “1911” alongside Jackie Chan, and also appeared in “Lee’s Adventure”, and “East Meets West”, increasing further his net worth.
After that he had several more roles, however, all films were disasters, including “Double Trouble” (2012), “Whoever” (2012), and “Love Speaks” (2013), among others.
In 2014 he was arrested for drug possession, and has spent six months in jail, and because of that, his role in the film “Monk Comes Down the Mountain” (2015), is uncredited. Since the arrest he has been living with his mother in Taipei.
Regarding his personal life, little is known about his current love life, however, he dated actress Fiona Sit for four years before they broke up. He tends to keep a low profile since he has been released from jail.
To speak about his relationship with his father, Jackie Chan stated that he won`t give a dollar to his son, as he wants his son to earn his own money, not to waste that which Jackie earned. Also, Jaycee gave up on his American citizenship, and now is a Hong Kong citizen.
IMDB Wikipedia $2 million 1982 1982-12-03 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m) Actor Actors Businessperson California Chan Jo-Ming Chinese Chinese American College of William & Mary Composer December 3 Etta Ng Chok Lam Fang Zuming Fong Tsuming Guitarist Hong Kong Hong Kong people Jackie Chan Jackson Chan Jaycee Chan Jaycee Chan Fong Jo-Ming Jaycee Chan Net Worth Jaycee Fong Jo-Ming Jaycee Chan Lin Feng-jiao Los Angeles Lyricist Music artist Musician Singer Spokesperson Tsuming Fong United States Zu-Ming Chen Zu-Ming Fong
Jaycee Chan Quick Info
|Full Name||Jaycee Chan|
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
|Date Of Birth||December 3, 1982|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Composer, Lyricist, Guitarist, Spokesperson, Musician, Businessperson, Music artist|
|Education||College of William & Mary|
|Nationality||Hong Kong, Chinese|
|Parents||Lin Feng-jiao, Jackie Chan|
|Siblings||Etta Ng Chok Lam|
|Nominations||Hong Kong Film Award for Best New Performer, Hundred Flowers Award for Best Supporting Actor|
|Movies||Double Trouble, The Twins Effect II, 1911, Mulan, Invisible Target, Love Speaks, 2 Young, The Drummer, The Sun Also Rises, Machi Action, PK.COM.CN, Break Up Club, McDull, the Alumni, Secrets Of The Furious Five, Tracing Shadow, Kung Fu Panda 2, East Meets West 2011, Whoever|
Jaycee Chan Trademarks
- Has a tiny stuffed animal panda tied to the upper neck of his guitar when he performs on stage.
Jaycee Chan Quotes
- If you do not know me, do not judge me. When you listen to my songs, I hope you can know who I am.
Jaycee Chan Important Facts
- Often being compared with actor Mo Zhang, because they both had been arrested in drug case, both have famous parents, and they look alike.
- Got arrested in drug case in 2014, with actor Kai Ko in Jaycee’s house, which his father Jackie Chan bought for his mother Feng-Jiao Lin as a gift. Jaycee went to jail for six months.
- Posed for renowned Singaporean photographer Leslie Kee for Kee’s 2006 charity photo-book “Super Stars”, dedicated to the victims of the 2004 Asian tsunami disaster, which consists of photographs (mostly erotic) of 300 Asian celebrities by Kee.
- While promoting his first CD in Mainland China’s high schools, he listened to the students’ hopes, dreams, worries and desires, then sang an impromptu song with lyrics based on what the students had just told him.
- He made an agreement with his parents that if his first film, “The Huadu Chronicles; Blade of the Rose” aka “Twins Effect II” had failed at the box office, he would quit the entertainment business and return to the US to finish his degree at The College of William and Mary.
- He is a spokesperson for: Coca Cola (China), Kangta Shoes (a sportswear clothing line / sporting goods company in China), Cardanro (casual wear for men section in this full clothing line company of formal and casual wear for men and women).
- Hobbies include: Playing basketball, street style dancing, fishing, photography and computers.
- In the US, he took boxing lessons.
- Is a talented musician.
- Born two days after his parents got married.
Jaycee Chan Filmography
|Railroad Tigers||2016||Rui Ge||Actor|
|Dao shi xia shan||2015||Qizi (uncredited)||Actor|
|Yi wai de lian ai shi guang||2013||Zhou Tong||Actor|
|Gei Ye Shou Xian Hua||2012||Actor|
|Ai shei shei||2012||Actor|
|Bao dao shuang xiong||2012||Jay||Actor|
|Her Father His Father||2012||Actor|
|Dung sing sai tsau 2011||2011||Bing||Actor|
|Lee’s Adventure||2011||Li Xian Ji||Actor|
|Xin hai ge ming||2011||Zhang Zhenwu||Actor|
|Fun sau suet oi nei||2010||Joe||Actor|
|Mulan: Rise of a Warrior||2009||Fei Xiaohu||Actor|
|Kung Fu Panda: Secrets of the Furious Five||2008||Video short||Young Monkey (voice)||Actor|
|Tai yang zhao chang sheng qi||2007||The son (as Zuming Fang)||Actor|
|Naam yi boon sik||2007||Officer Wai King Ho||Actor|
|Chun tian hua hua tong xue hui||2006||Actor|
|Jo sok||2005||Fu (as Jaycee Fong)||Actor|
|Chin gei bin 2: Fa tou tai kam||2004||Charcoal Head||Actor|
|Jo sok||2005||lyricist – as Cho-Ming Fong / songwriter – as Cho-Ming Fong / theme vocals – as Cho-Ming Fong||Music Department|
|Bao dao shuang xiong||2012||performer: “Nage” / writer: “Nage”||Soundtrack|
|World Film Report||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Lu Yu You Yue||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2008||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Sei dai tinwong||2006||Himself||Self|
Jaycee Chan Awards
|2009||Best Actor||Wine Country Film Festival||Zhan. gu (2007)||Won|
|2009||Best Actor||Wine Country Film Festival||Zhan. gu (2007)||Nominated|