Jai Rodriguez net worth is $3 Million. Also know about Jai Rodriguez bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Jai Rodriguez Wiki Biography
Jai Rodriguez is an American actor and musician best known as the culture guide on the Bravo network’s Emmy-winning American reality television program Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. He has also co-authored a book with the other Queer Eye hosts. He starred as Geoffrey, in t… IMDB Wikipedia $3 Million 1979 5 ft 7 in (1.715 m) Actor Actors Brentwood David Jai Rodriguez Jai D. Rodriguez Jai Rodriguez Jai Rodriguez Net Worth June 22 Musician New York Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Reality Program Queer Eye for the Straight Guy The Fab Five United States United States of America
Jai Rodriguez Quick Info
|Full Name||Jai Rodriguez|
|Net Worth||$3 Million|
|Date Of Birth||June 22, 1979|
|Place Of Birth||Brentwood, New York, United States|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.715 m)|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Parents||Enrico Rodríguez, Carol Rodríguez|
|Nicknames||David Jai Rodriguez , Jai D. Rodriguez , The Fab Five , Queer Eye for the Straight Guy|
|Awards||Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Reality Program|
|Music Groups||Groove Collective|
|Movies||Kiss Me, Kill Me, Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay!!, The Producers, The New Guy, Kiss Me, Kill Me, Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay!!, The Producers, The New Guy|
|TV Shows||Malibu Country, Groomer Has It, America’s Prom Queen, Queer Eye, Celebrity Duets, Ultimate Style, Malibu Country, Groomer Has It, America’s Prom Queen, Queer Eye, Celebrity Duets, Ultimate Style|
Jai Rodriguez Quotes
- When Queer Eye hit, the church told my mom they were praying for me. She said, God loves him too. And I support him 100 percent.
- I’ve been looking forward to doing an album, but it’s really sad to see how many doors have been closed because of the gay thing. I thought it was about the music.
- I like bringing smiles to people’s faces.
- I was raised thinking I’d burn in hell for being gay, but I didn’t have a choice. It’s just who I am.
- I was the star of the choir.
- I’m more of a culture hummingbird.
- I’ve done the gay, over-the-top guy. I want to jump into another show where I wear pants for the majority of the time.
- The number of Latino roles is very limited, and it’s unfortunate there isn’t more color-blind casting.
- My mother thought me being gay was a death sentence.
- Not everyone is nice and good to work with or grateful for the experience.
- It’s interesting to see how we are all uniquely different.
- Just because you are out doesn’t make you the poster boy for the gay community.
- My mom doesn’t get the whole gay thing, but she loves me.
- All things just keep getting better.
- At the beginning of each year, we have conceptual meetings. How are we going to challenge ourselves this year? So we suggested a transsexual or transgender. And to be honest, I am shocked they let us do it.
- I have no apologies.
- Our show is about starting over.
- As the universe accepted our show, more people began to accept me.
- I had said to some pastor that I was having thoughts, and the church turned on me. They went to my mom and said, So sorry about your son.
- I consider myself gay because at the end of the night, that’s who I want to cuddle with. But when I go out, I go to straight clubs.
- I have to stay humble. I’m just a normal human with a job that is televised.
- I know I’m on a small cable reality show. I’m realistic where I stand in the scheme of things.
- We all get along. We’re not best friends. Carson and I are the only ones not partnered, and the other guys are about 10 years older than I am. We’re like family, and we all look out for each other.”-On his relationship with the rest of the Fab Five
Jai Rodriguez Important Facts
- Performed in the concert version of ‘Hair’ alongside Christopher Sieber, Annie Golden of the movie, and others. 
- Starting November 1st, 2005 Jai will appear in The Producers on Broadway in the role of Carmen Ghia. [October 2005]
- Recently moved from New York to Los Angeles, is currently working on his debut album. The first single is scheduled to be released in June 2007. [March 2007]
- Had a hamster named Happy when he was a child
- Has a Yorkshire terrier
- When he was a child he sang in a gospel choir
Jai Rodriguez Filmography
|From Zero to I Love You||filming||Andrew||Actor|
|The Magicians||2017||TV Series||Actor|
|The Bold and the Beautiful||2016||TV Series||Photographer Sax||Actor|
|Grace and Frankie||2016||TV Series||Jojo||Actor|
|Liv and Maddie||2015||TV Series||Jacob Michaels||Actor|
|Kiss Me, Kill Me||2015||Detective Noah Santos||Actor|
|Not Looking||2014-2015||TV Series short||Rodrigo||Actor|
|Eastsiders||2015||TV Series||Door Guy Jimmy||Actor|
|Kingdom||2014||TV Series||Diego Diaz||Actor|
|Four Queens||2014||Short||Man off Street||Actor|
|How I Met Your Mother||2011-2014||TV Series||Tom||Actor|
|Malibu Country||2012-2013||TV Series||Geoffrey||Actor|
|Bones||2012||TV Series||Theo Alex Norman||Actor|
|Are You There, Chelsea?||2012||TV Series||Sandy / Chuck||Actor|
|Days of Our Lives||2012||TV Series||Matteo||Actor|
|Harry’s Law||2011||TV Series||Amanda Knott||Actor|
|Detroit 1-8-7||2011||TV Series||Christina Draguilera / Joe||Actor|
|The Fairy Tales||2010||Short||Aladdin||Actor|
|Gigantic||2010||TV Series||Max Michaelson||Actor|
|H.M.S.: White Coat||2010||TV Movie||Carlos Guerrero||Actor|
|The Word Is Love||2010||Video short||Angelo ferraro||Actor|
|Lady Gaga: Telephone||2010||Video short||Newscaster||Actor|
|Reality Obsessed||2010||TV Series||Actor|
|ACME Saturday Night||2009||TV Series||Actor|
|Oy Vey! My Son Is Gay!!||2009||Angelo Ferraro||Actor|
|Rick & Steve the Happiest Gay Couple in All the World||2008||TV Series||Harry Tubman||Actor|
|Nip/Tuck||2007||TV Series||Chaz Darling||Actor|
|The Producers||2005||Sabu the Houseboy||Actor|
|One Life to Live||2005||TV Series||Andrew||Actor|
|The New Guy||2002||Jose||Actor|
|All My Children||1993||TV Series||Faith’s Father||Actor|
|Meat Stick Man||2011||Video short executive producer||Producer|
|Styleyes Miami||2007||TV Series co-producer – 4 episodes||Producer|
|Dance Moms||2016||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Hey Qween||2015||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Reality Television Awards||2015||TV Movie||Presenter||Self|
|Hell’s Kitchen||2015||TV Series||Himself – Restaurant Patron||Self|
|RuPaul’s Drag Race After Show||2015||TV Series||Himself – Host||Self|
|Teens Wanna Know||2014||TV Series||Himself – Guest||Self|
|Sleepover with Dan & Lauren||2014||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Celebrity Ghost Stories||2014||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|Oprah: Where Are They Now?||2014||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Kelly Clarkson’s Cautionary Christmas Music Tale||2013||TV Special||Chad||Self|
|Absolutely Jason Stuart||2013||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|2013 New Now Next Awards||2013||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?||2013||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Marie||2013||TV Series documentary||Self|
|The Pyramid||2012||TV Series||Himself – Celebrity Contestant||Self|
|2012 New Now Next Awards||2012||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Fashion News Live||2005-2011||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The 2010 VH1 Do Something Awards||2010||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|A Breath of Fresh Air with Jon and Nkechi||2010||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Groomer Has It||2008-2009||TV Series||Himself – Host||Self|
|GSN Live||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Rent: The Final Curtain Call||2009||Video documentary short||Himself||Self|
|Rent: The Final Days on Broadway||2009||Video documentary short||Himself||Self|
|Model Latina||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency||2008||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|CMT Insider||2008||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|America’s Prom Queen||2008||TV Series||Himself – Panelist||Self|
|Ultimate Style||2007||TV Series||Himself / Host||Self|
|Jury Duty||2007||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Queer Eye||2003-2007||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Culture||Self|
|Dr. 90210||2007||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|Styleyes Miami||2007||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List||2006-2007||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Grease: You’re the One That I Want!||2007||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|CC Variety TV||2006||Video short||Himself||Self|
|Celebrity Duets||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Under the Pink Carpet||2005-2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|#1 Single||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Live with Kelly and Michael||2004-2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Howard Stern on Demand||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Tony Danza Show||2005||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Great Things About the Holidays||2005||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|16th Annual GLAAD Media Awards||2005||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Standing Ovations 2||2004||Video||Himself – Performer||Self|
|Charlie Rose||2004||TV Series||Himself – Guest||Self|
|The Drop||2004||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show||2004||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Apprentice||2004||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Barbara Walters Summer Special||2003||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|VH1 Big in 03||2003||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||2003||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Good Morning, Miami||2003||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Oprah Winfrey Show||2003||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|MTV Video Music Awards 2003||2003||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Howard Stern||2003||TV Series||Himself||Self|
Jai Rodriguez Awards
|2016||FilmOut Audience Awards||FilmOut San Diego, US||Best Ensemble||Kiss Me, Kill Me (2015)||Won|
|2004||Primetime Emmy||Primetime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Reality Program||Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (2003)||Won|
|2016||FilmOut Audience Awards||FilmOut San Diego, US||Best Ensemble||Kiss Me, Kill Me (2015)||Nominated|
|2004||Primetime Emmy||Primetime Emmy Awards||Outstanding Reality Program||Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (2003)||Nominated|