Gillie Da Kid’s net worth is $2 Million, Also know about Gillie Da Kid’s bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Gillie Da Kid Wiki Biography
- Gillie Da Kid was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States as Sar’d Nasir, on 1 January 1984.
- The ethnicity of Nasir is unconfirmed, but it is suspected he has Ethiopian ancestry.
- He’s a popular veteran rapper and actor who appeared in 2006 for the first time in the national spotlight.
- His net worth is estimated to be over $2 million, according to multiple reports, and he can correlate it with his good career (or maybe several scandals) up to the present day.
- Gillie Da Kid was an underground band member and co-founder named Big Figgis.
- The band was not very good, though, and before the dispute with Cash Money Records and its biggest star, Lil Wayne, he wasn’t famous.
- Nasir believed he was a ghostwriter for the artists of some Cash Money Records, especially Lil Wayne, which the company still denies, but it was a breakthrough for Gillie’s band and eventually signed to Suave House Records by Major Figgis.
- The rapper wanted to leave the group to begin his solo career while the record label was having some troubles.
- An accidental meeting at a concert with Cash Money CEO Bryan “Birdman” Williams backstage was crucial, and signing with the New Orleans Label took less than a week, but his solo album was never released.
- His net worth was rising steadily.
- Not only was CDK involved with Lil Wayne, but also with Soulja Boy, another rapper, in the dispute.
- It all started after Gillie had mocked Soulja on Twitter, where he posted pictures with fake money referring to Soulja’s image – no wonder that this post led to the Twitter war.
- In 2014, in the celebrity-boxing game, these two artists were expected to end the argument, but Soulja canceled out.
- One year later, after attending a concert in Dubai together, the rappers revived their dispute.
- In 2013, Gillie da Kid was nominated for Best Album-Rap or Hip-Hop for Best Song (I Get It) and Best Mixtape (King of Philly mixtape) and received an Independent Music Award, saying that “There’s only one King of Philly.”
- There isn’t a lot of detail about the child’s personal life.
- He has never been married or engaged and he has no kids.
- His romantic history remains a mystery, but claims of being gay have been refuted by him.
- “King of the Avenue” “Pimp Tyrant” “Wrath of Cain” 2 Chainz ASAP Rocky Babygrande Records Beanie Sigel Best Mixtape (King of Philly mixtape) Cash Money Records DeSean Jackson GOOD Music J Son Kanye West Lid Buxs Los Angeles Mafia Michigan Mr. Papers Music Award for Best Album – Rap or Hip-Hop for Best Song (I Get It) New Orleans Artist Label New York City Pe Pe Pe Papers Music Award for Best Song – Rap or Hip-Hop for Best Song (I Get It)”
Gillie Da Kid Quick Info
|Full Name||Gillie Da Kid|
|Net Worth||$2 Million,|
|Date Of Birth||1 January 1984|
|Place Of Birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States,|
|Profession||American Rapper, singer, musician,|
|Awards||Music Award for Best Song – Rap or Hip-Hop for the Best Song (I Get It), Best Mixtape (King of Philly mixtape)|
|Record Labels||BabyGrande records, New Orleans Label, Cash Money Records, Suave House Records|
|Music Groups||Major Figgas|
|Nominations||Music Award for Best Song – Rap or Hip-Hop for the Best Song (I Get It), Best Mixtape (King of Philly mixtape)|
|Movies||“Force of Execution”, “Wrath of Cain”, “King of the Avenue”, “Pimp Bully”, “Mafia”|
Gillie Da Kid Filmography
|Force of Execution||2013||Clay||Actor|
|Caged Animal||2010||JD Parker||Actor|
|106 & Park Top 10 Live||2007||TV Series||Himself – Freestyle Friday Judge||Self|