Fifth Harmony net worth is $15 Million. Also know about Fifth Harmony bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Fifth Harmony Wiki Biography
Fifth Harmony, previously known as 1432 and LYLAS, is an all-girl pop group consisting of five members: Normani Kordei, Camila Cabello, Ally Brooke Hernandez, Lauren Jauregui and Dinah Jane Hansen. Those who watched the TV series “X Factor” US in 2012, might remember them as one of the three finalists.
So just how much money have Fifth Harmony accumulated, as of late 2017? Sources estimate that their current net worth is over $15 million. The group is still active, and their net worth continues to rise steadily with each year.
All five girls first auditioned in the 2012 TV series “X Factor” as solo artists, but weren’t individually successful. Later, one of the judges, Simon Cowell offered them a stay in the project as a five-girl group. At first they were called LYLAS (Love You Like A Sister), but the name was already taken by another girl band. The girls decided on a new name – 1432 (which in text slang means I Love You Too), but this time the judges Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid didn’t like it. Finally, Cowell decided that the name for the group would be chosen by the viewers, and they became Fifth Harmony. During the project, the group performed famous songs by artists Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Ellie Goulding, Shontelle, Britney Spears and others. Ultimately the songs that they decided to sing in the X Factor final were “Let it Be” by The Beatles, “Give Your Heart a Break” by Demi Lovato and “Anything Could Happen” by Ellie Goulding. They subsequently won third place in X Factor 2012, and following that, signed a contract with both Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid.
In 2013, they started putting covers of famous songs on YouTube. In the same year, they released their first EP album entitled “Better Together”, which sold more than 28,000 copies during the first week. Their main single “Miss Moving On” became Gold, after selling more than 500,000 copies, and it was also nominated for a Teen Choice Award as a Choice Break-Up Song. The group then went on a tour of shopping malls throughout the US, which they called “Harmonize America”.
In 2014 Fifth Harmony announced that they were recording their first full studio album, and it was released in February 2015 under the title “Reflection”. The album was extremely successful and has become the best-selling first week girl group album since 2008, and has definitely further raised the group’s net worth. Fifth Harmony has been invited to perform in the White House twice –the first time at the Christmas Tree Lighting in 2014, the second time during Easter Egg Roll of 2015.
One of the interesting facts about Fifth Harmony is that they are a mix of ethnic groups. Three of the members – Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui and Ally Brooke Hernandez are of Hispanic descent, Dinah Jane Hansen is of Polynesian and Tongan descent, while Normani Kordei is of African-American, Indian and French descent. Because the larger part of Fifth Harmony is of Hispanic roots, from time to time they release songs at least partly in fluent Spanish, thus appealing to their Spanish fans as well as assisting the growth of their net worth. Camila has now left the group to pursue a solo career, but the remaining four are carrying on as a quartet.
IMDB Wikipedia $15 Million 2017 MTV Video Music Awards 2017) 7/27 (2017) A Great Big World Aaron Ally Brooke Hernandez American film actors American girl group based in Miami American Jews American Music Award American people of Irish descent American stage actors American television actors April Fools’ Day Australia based on The X Factor in 2012 Better Together Better Together (2013 Better Together (Acoustic) Better Together (The Remixes) Billboard (magazine) Billboard Women in Music Award British people Britney Spears Bruno Mars Business Camila Cabello Current TV Demi Lovato Dinah Jane Hansen Division Ellie Goulding English people EP Epic Records Faking It (2014) Ferdinando Show (2015) Fifth Harmony Fifth Harmony (2017) Fifth Harmony Net Worth. 5 Seconds of Summer Fifth Harmony: Angel (2017) Financial accounting Harmony HuffPost Live IHeartRadio iHeartRadio Music Awards Instagram Intention Joe Jonas Juntos Juntos – Acoustic (2013 Juntos (Acoustic) Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Music Group (2016 L.A. Reid Lauren Jauregui List of The X Factor finalists (U.S. season 2) Los Angeles Lucy Liu Miley Cyrus Mind MTV Europe Music Awards MTV Video Music Award for Artist to Watch MTV Video Music Awards Net worth New York City Nickelodeon HALO Awards (2015) Normani Kordei One Direction People’s Choice Award for Favorite Group (2016) Reflection Reflection (2015) Rules of the Game (2015) Shontelle Simon Cowell Singers Syco Taylor Swift Television in the United Kingdom The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (2017) The X Factor The X Factor (2012) tv series) Wealth YouTube Music Award (2015) ฟิฟ ฮาร์โมนี่ ฟิฟท์ ฮาร์โมนี่ 五美
Fifth Harmony Quick Info
|Full Name||Fifth Harmony|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Profession||American girl group based in Miami, based on The X Factor in 2012|
|Nicknames||五美 , Fifth Harmony , ฟิฟ ฮาร์โมนี่ , ฟิฟท์ ฮาร์โมนี่|
|Awards||MTV Video Music Awards, MTV Europe Music Awards, American Music Award, Billboard Women in Music Award, People’s Choice Award for Favorite Group (2016), YouTube Music Award (2015), Kids’ Choice Award for Favorite Music Group (2016, 2017), iHeartRadio Music Awards|
|Record Labels||Epic Records, L.A. Reid, Syco|
|Albums||Fifth Harmony (2017), 7/27 (2017), Reflection (2015), Better Together (2013, EP), Juntos – Acoustic (2013, EP), Better Together (The Remixes)|
|Nominations||iHeartRadio Music Award for Best Fan Army, MTV Europe Music Award for Best Worldwide Act, Teen Choice Award for Choice Music – Break-Up Song, Teen Choice Award for Choice Music Group, People’s Choice Award for Favorite Breakout Artist, Teen Choice Award for Choice Music: Love Song, Teen Choice Awa…|
|Movies||Fifth Harmony: Angel (2017), Nickelodeon HALO Awards (2015)|
|TV Shows||2017 MTV Video Music Awards, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (2017), Ferdinando Show (2015), Rules of the Game (2015), Faking It (2014, TV Series), The X Factor (2012),|
Fifth Harmony Quotes
- Lauren: You have to keep in mind that everybody has a different body type. Ally: Learn to accept and love yourself! Dinah Jane: I thought you were just supposed to wear T-shirts and shorts. That was a bathing suit for me growing up! Camilla: You just need to say, “I look so good right now!” It’ll start to reflect how you feel. I think how you feel on the inside reflects the outside. Normani: Don’t worry-nobody’s as focused on it as you think they are! Dinah Jane: You’re unique and beautiful just the way you are!
- Camilla: My biggest insecurity has always been feeling like I don’t fit in. Ally: When I was younger I didn’t believe I was cool. I’ve found more confidence form our Harmonizers. They make me feel loved!
- Ally: We all went to Santa Monica beach for my birthday. Dinah Jane: We thought we were big girls and we were like “Let’s go, it’ll be fine!” Lauren: [On the way back, we ran into judge Simon Cowell]. He was like, “What were you guys doing?” Normani: And then we got in trouble.
- Lauren: The biggest misconception about us is that we’re rich. Camilla: We’re literally more broke than we were before we became famous. Dinah Jane: We bought something from Goodwill and I tweeted something like “Oh, I love Goodwill.” Someone was like “Dinah, why are you wearing cheap clothes?” And I was like, “Because I can afford it and it’s valuable to me.” Lauren: The other day, I posted a picture of myself at the bus stop because I actually went on a bus and people were like, “Why are you at a bus stop? You don’t need to ride the bus. You’re rich!” And I was like, “Excuse me, I can only afford the bus.” Taxis are expensive. I was so mad. Normani: Even if the time comes when do have money, I like inexpensive things! Ally: We’ve shared clothes before. Camilla: When my mom and I came to the US from Cuba, we had $100 and the clothes on our backs. It was the same when my dad joined us. I feel like my parents have influenced me the most as a person and in my career. They’re the most hardworking people.
- [when asked if they ever fight] We usually give each other a break when there is tension. We know that when someone is having a bad day, we should let her have some space. Afterward, it’s like nothing happened.
- Oh my God!!! You look so wonderful today. your smile looks extra radiant when you show your teeth. I hope today was a good day, but if not, tomorrow could be the best day of your life. Thank you for being interested enough in Fifth Harmony to read this letter! We appreciate your love. P.S. I used to read this magazine while I was at the grocery store, so it’s kind of funny you’re reading this now. That being said, I love you and I think you deserve everything good. Love always, Camilla. Hello beautiful Tiger Beat readers! Thank you so much for being so supportive! We love you guys so much, Lauren Aloha Tiger Beat readers! Thanks so much for supporting us gals! Tiger Beat is seriously the “bidness.” Much love, Dinah Jane. Hola Tiger Beat, Normani here…Thank you so much for always supporting us and putting up with our craziness. I remember before this journey, I was actually a faithful subscriber of the magazine. It’s such an honor to have the opportunity to be apart of you guys!! I love you! I love all of you Harmonizers! Dear Tiger Beat readers, Thank you so much for being so sweet to us and for showing us so much love. I want to tell you that each of you are beautiful in your own way. I hope that you feel confident in yourself and in who you are. Never, and I mean NEVER let anyone put you down. God made you incredible! Sending out all of my hugs and kisses!! I love you! Love, Ally!
- [The girls discuss their boy trouble] Ally: I can’t be in a relationship[ with someone who’s too serious, it’s boring. I have to have someone who has a great sense of humor! Lauren: I hate when I have to force a conversation out of a boy. Our conversation needs to flow and be intriguing. Camilla: I can’t fight for a spot in [Austin Mahone’s] life- I need to feel wanted. If I feel like I’m constantly trying to prove myself, I have to tell him bye!
- Dinah Jane: My beauty bag contains all of my jewelry, so if I need more bracelets, I always have them right here with me! I always keep my Polaroid camera by my side, so I can capture the incredible moments I have with my favorite girls! My No. 1 rule is to carry chewing gum with me at all times. You should never be walking around with bad breath, LOL! Ally: Visiting other countries is a dream of mine, so my passport is very much needed! I want to look my best on the road, so I pack some of my makeup to freshen up when I need to. I love my lip balm, so my lips are always moisturized. One of my favorite things to do on my downtime is listen to music. Music is my life, so I can’t go anywhere without my earphones! Lauren: I don’t wear a lot of makeup on my days off, but I do put on light eyeliner mascara and a shiny lip gloss. Even though I always take pics with my phone, I feel like disposable cameras capture the character of the moment more than a camera phone does. I always have a book with me, because I love being able to learn things from other people’s writing. It’s a total escape! Normani: I have to carry perfume everywhere so a sista can smell good, LOL. This Justin Beiber perfume was a gift. I love the packaging! I love my lashes, and I actually customized them with our amazing makeup artist, Alexis Ellen! I love bling, so we added a touch of me to my lashes! I have an obsession with hot wings! I’m not always able to have them, but I found a buffalo-flavored Pringles instead! Camilla: My Harmonizers know the way to my heart! They gave me two of my favorite things-pizza and bows-in one cute accessory! This is the bow that I wear onstage. With all the hair flopping and dancing, it’s hard to keep in place, so I have to basically stitch it to my brain with bobby pins! I always keep my emergency bar in my purse, just in case I’m craving something super sweet-which is 100% if the time!
- [discussing what they do before their shows] Normani: We love eating cheerios before the show. Dinah Jane: We also have a fruit platter, to stay healthy. Ally: It’s so important to wear something that makes you feel confident. If you don’t feel good in what you’re wearing, you won’t look good. Normani: You don’t have to wear something just because somebody else is wearing it. Ally: Right before we go on, we have a group prayer to calm us down and get us pumped!
Fifth Harmony Important Facts
- Members include Camila Cabello, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke, Normani Kordei and Dinah Jane Hansen.
- Vocal group founded by Simon Cowell.
Fifth Harmony Filmography
|Hotel Transylvania 2||2015||performer: “I’m In Love With A Monster Salaam Remi/Andres Levin Remix”, “Worth It”, “I’m In Love With A Monster”||Soundtrack|
|Faking It||2014||TV Series performer – 1 episode||Soundtrack|
|Blended||2014||performer: “Miss Movin’ On”||Soundtrack|
|The X Factor||2012||TV Series performer – 1 episode||Soundtrack|
|87th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade||2013||TV Movie||Themselves||Self|
|American Music Awards 2013||2013||TV Special||Themselves||Self|
|The X Factor||2012-2013||TV Series||Themselves – Contestants / Themselves – Contestant / Themselves – Performers||Self|
|Hub Network’s First Annual Halloween Bash||2013||TV Movie||Themselves||Self|
|Big Morning Buzz Live with Nick Lachey||2013||TV Series||Themselves – Musical Guest||Self|
|The Arsenio Hall Show||2013||TV Series||Themselves – Musical Guest||Self|
|Teen Choice Awards 2013||2013||TV Special||Themselves||Self|
|Fox and Friends||2013||TV Series||Themselves||Self|
|Good Day L.A.||2013||TV Series||Themselves – Musical Guests||Self|
|Radio Disney Music Awards||2013||TV Special||Themselves||Self|
|The X Factor Digital Experience||2011||TV Series||Themselves (2012)||Self|
|Nickelodeon HALO Awards 2015||2015||TV Movie||Themselves – Performers||Self|
|American Music Awards 2015||2015||TV Movie||Themselves||Self|
|MTV Europe Music Awards 2015||2015||TV Movie||Themselves – Pre-Show Performers||Self|
|The Late Late Show with James Corden||2015||TV Series||Themselves – Musical Guests||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2015||TV Series||Themselves||Self|
|Today||2014-2015||TV Series||Themselves – Musical Guests||Self|
|Live with Kelly and Michael||2013-2015||TV Series||Themselves – Musical Guests / Themselves||Self|
|Jimmy Kimmel Live!||2015||TV Series||Herself – Musical guest||Self|
|Britain’s Got More Talent||2015||TV Series||Themselves – House Band||Self|
|2015 Billboard Music Awards||2015||TV Special||Themselves – Performer||Self|
|Radio Disney Music Awards||2015||TV Special||Themselves||Self|
|Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2015||2015||TV Special||Themselves – Performers||Self|
|Good Morning America||2015||TV Series||Themselves||Self|
|Radio Disney Music Awards Nomination Special||2015||TV Special||Themselves||Self|
|Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show||2015||TV Series||Themselves – Musical Guests||Self|
|The Talk||2015||TV Series||Themselves – Musical Guests||Self|
|The 41st Annual People’s Choice Awards||2015||TV Special||Themselves||Self|
|Pitbull’s New Year’s Revolution||2014||TV Movie||Themselves||Self|
|The X Factor||2014||TV Series||Themselves – Special Guest||Self|
|Nickelodeon HALO Awards 2014||2014||TV Special||Themselves-Performers||Self|
|MTV Europe Music Awards 2014||2014||TV Special||Themselves – Performers (US Telecast)||Self|
|Faking It||2014||TV Series||Themselves||Self|
|2014 MTV Video Music Awards||2014||TV Special||Themselves||Self|
|Teen Choice Awards 2014||2014||TV Special||Themselves||Self|
|The Teen Choice 2014 Red Carpet Show||2014||TV Movie||Themselves||Self|
|Radio Disney Music Awards||2014||TV Special||Themselves (performers)||Self|
|iHeartRadio Jingle Ball 2013||2013||TV Movie||Themselves – Performers (credit only)||Self|
|Mahomie Madness||2013||TV Series documentary||Themselves||Self|
Fifth Harmony Awards
|2015||Blimp Award||Kids’ Choice Awards, USA||Favorite New Artist||Won|
|2015||Blimp Award||Kids’ Choice Awards, USA||Favorite New Artist||Nominated|