Faye Wong net worth is $150 Million. Also know about Faye Wong bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Faye Wong Wiki Biography
Faye Wong is a Chinese-Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actress, who is usually referred to in the media as a “diva”. Early in her career she briefly used the stage name Shirley Wong. Born in Beijing, she moved to British Hong Kong in 1987 and came to public attention in the … IMDB Wikipedia $150 million 1969 5 ft 7 in (1.72 m) Actor August 8 Beijing China Decadent Sound of Faye Dou Wei Dou Wei (m. 1996–1999) Faye Wang Faye Wang Fei Faye Wong Faye Wong Fei Faye Wong Net Worth faye_wong Fei Wang Fuzao Han Chinese Li Yapeng Li Yapeng (m. 2005–2013) Model Sing and Play Singer Singers Sky Songwriter Wang Fei Wong Ching Man Wong Fei Wong Xia Lin Xia Lin
Faye Wong Quick Info
|Net Worth||$150 Million|
|Date Of Birth||August 8, 1969|
|Place Of Birth||Beijing, China|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.72 m)|
|Profession||Singer, Model, Songwriter, Actor|
|Spouse||Li Yapeng (m. 2005–2013), Dou Wei (m. 1996–1999)|
|Nicknames||Wong Fei , Wong Xia Lin , Wang Fei , Wong Ching Man , Xia Lin , faye_wong , Faye Wang , Faye Wang Fei , Faye Wong Fei , Fei Wang|
|Albums||Sing and Play, Sky, Fuzao, Decadent Sound of Faye|
Faye Wong Trademarks
- Singing technique
Faye Wong Quotes
- Boredom is the most unbearable emotion.
Faye Wong Important Facts
- Tour concert in China [July 2004]
- Expecting a child with her second husband, Yapeng Li. [October 2005]
- Promotionals for Jovelle beauty care. [January 2005]
- Expecting a second child with her second husband, Yapeng Li. [August 2008]
- Continues her World Tour concerts for 2004. [November 2004]
- Promotions for Wong Kar-Wai’s new film, “2046”. [September 2004]
- Attended “Celine Fashion Show” in Paris. [October 2004]
- Good friends with Carina Lau Ka-Ling
- Went under a stage name of “Miss Charm” during her very early years.
- Some of her fashion is very much inspired by the style of Björk.
- Spokesperson for Baleno, a clothing company.
- Singer Na Ying is one of her best friends.
- Her song “To Love” was banned in Malaysia and China because the song talked about smoking Opium.
- Her eyeglasses prescription is 40 degrees.
- Her personal favorite song is “Kisses In The Wind”, featured on her “Coming Home” album.
- She used to be the main spokesperson for Pepsi in Asia.
- She usually wears a red string around her right hand. She is a Buddhist, and the red string symbolizes Buddhism.
- She was contracted previously with Cinepoly/Universal, and EMI to release her newest albums. She is currently contracted with Sony.
- First Canto-Pop female to hold a concert in Nippon Budokan, Japan.
- She has entered into the Guiness Book of World Records as the best-selling Cantopop female. With an estimated 9.7 million of her 20 albums sold by March 2000.
- Is known internationally for her 1 million dollar song, “Eyes on Me”. Theme to Final Fantasy 8.
- Some of her favorite artists include: Cranberries, Cocteau Twins, Air, Sinead O’Connor, and The Sundays.
- Went by the name “Shirley Wong” for her first three studio albums.
- Her first name “Faye” can mean “Fairy”, “Princess”, and “Queen” in English.
- Teresa Teng is one of her idols.
- During her career she has sung in several languages such as Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, French and English.
- Faye Wong fans like to call themselves “Fayenatics”. This term “Fayenatics” derived from a popular Internet mailing list back in 1997. Some of the members of the mailing list recorded a double disc album called “Fayenatics – The Album”, which Faye Wong received a copy of, as she mentioned in an interview with CNN the following year.
- Recorded three albums before her first studio album “Shirley Wong”. These albums are extremely difficult to find to this day.
- Left Hong Kong at the early stages of her career to study music, and literature. She left because she lost herself and wanted to revive her personality. After several months, she returned and released the “Coming Home” album, which turned her career around into new heights.
- Has a daughter (Dou, Jing-tong) with ‘Dou, Wei’
- One of the biggest pop singers in Asia.
Faye Wong Filmography
|The 47th Floor||2011||TV Series||Nola Tate||Actress|
|Da cheng xiao shi||2004||Xin Xiaoyue||Actress|
|Tian xia wu shuang||2002||Princess Wushuang||Actress|
|Usokoi||2001||TV Series||Fei Rin||Actress|
|Lian zhan Chong Cheng||2000||Jenny||Actress|
|Yuen chun hap||1993||TV Series||Hoi-tong||Actress|
|Beyond ri zi zhi mo qi shao nian qiong||1991||Mary||Actress|
|Da Tang Xuan Zang||2016||performer: “The Heart Sutra”||Soundtrack|
|Cong cong na nian||2014||performer: “Fleet of Time”||Soundtrack|
|Zhi wo men zhong jiang shi qu de qing chun||2013||performer: “Fleet of Time”||Soundtrack|
|Jiang Ai||2011||performer: “Because of Love”||Soundtrack|
|Kong Zi||2010||performer: “You Lan Cao”||Soundtrack|
|Get Carter||2000||performer: “Lovers & Strangers”||Soundtrack|
|Lian zhan Chong Cheng||2000||performer: “New tenant”||Soundtrack|
|Dolman 2000||2000||Short performer: “ÓHong Kong Pop” / writer: “ÓHong Kong Pop”||Soundtrack|
|Fainaru fantajî VIII||1999||Video Game performer: “Eyes On Me”, “Ending Theme”||Soundtrack|
|Chungking Express||1994||performer: “Dream Person”, “Know Oneself and Each Other”||Soundtrack|
|Da Tang Xuan Zang||2016||playback singer||Music Department|
|Gang jiong||2015||performer: theme song||Music Department|
|Zhi wo men zhong jiang shi qu de qing chun||2013||performer: theme song||Music Department|
|Xiao ao jiang hu||2001||TV Series singer: theme song – 2001||Music Department|
|Zuo ye chang feng||1994||theme vocals||Music Department|
|Yang Lan Fang Tan Lu||2011||TV Series||Herself||Self|
Faye Wong Awards
|2003||HKFCS Award||Hong Kong Film Critics Society Awards||Best Actress||Tian xia wu shuang (2002)||Won|
|1994||Best Actress||Stockholm Film Festival||Chung Hing sam lam (1994)||Won|
|2003||HKFCS Award||Hong Kong Film Critics Society Awards||Best Actress||Tian xia wu shuang (2002)||Nominated|
|1994||Best Actress||Stockholm Film Festival||Chung Hing sam lam (1994)||Nominated|