Evan Williams’s net worth is $2.5 Billion. Also know about Evan Williams bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Evan Williams Wiki Biography
- Evan Williams was born on March 31, 1972, in Clarks, Nebraska, United States.
- He is an internet entrepreneur and computer programmer who has founded many internet businesses, including the social network Twitter, which has greatly increased his net worth.
- His professional career began in 1993.
- Have you ever wondered how wealthy Evan Williams is right now, in the middle of 2016?
- Williams’ net worth is projected to be $2.5 billion, according to authoritative sources.
- Williams is a prolific computer programmer and developer in addition to Twitter, which produces the bulk of his revenue.
- Evan Clark is a writer and a musician.
- Williams grew up on a farm in Clarks, assisting with cropping during the summer, as the third child of Laurie Howe and Monte Williams.
- He enrolled at the University of Nebraska in Lincoln, but only stayed for a year and a half before dropping out to pursue his practical career, as many programming geniuses do.
- Williams started his career working for start-up companies in Key West, Florida, Dallas, and Austin, Texas, where he held various technology roles.
- Williams and Meg Hourihan started Pyra Labs in 1999, a web application that combined a contact manager, project manager, and to-do list.
- Evan eventually sold his company, Pyra Labs, to Google in 2003.
- Williams previously worked for Google until 2004, when he founded “Odeo,” a podcasting business that was purchased by Sonic Mountain in 2007.
- Williams’ net worth has risen significantly as a result of his 30-35 percent stake in the firm, which is now estimated at about $20 billion.
- In 2012, Williams founded the publishing platform “Medium.”
- In terms of his personal life, Evan Williams currently resides in San Francisco with his wife Sara (m.
- Williams is a pescetarian, meaning he only eats seafood and fish.
- Wikipedia $2.5 billion IMDB 31st March 1972, 31st March 1972, 31st March 1972, 31st March 1972, 31st Clarks, an American actor Bricklin, Dan Internet entrepreneur Jack Dorsey has a net worth of Evan Williams.
- Nebraska, USA, Meg Hourihan Sara M. Williams graduated from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln in 2007.
Evan Williams Quick Info
|Net Worth||$2.5 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||31st March 1972|
|Place Of Birth||Clarks, Nebraska USA|
|Education||University of Nebraska–Lincoln|
|Spouse||Sara M. Williams (m. 2007)|
Evan Williams Important Facts
- In 2006, he founded the social networking site Twitter with Jack Dorsey and Biz Stone.
- CEO of Twitter.
Evan Williams Filmography
|The Virtual Revolution||2010||TV Series documentary||Himself – CEO, Twitter||Self|
|Charlie Rose||2009-2013||TV Series||Himself – Guest||Self|
|Page One: Inside the New York Times||2011||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|Late Night with Jimmy Fallon||2010||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Bloomberg Game Changers||2011||TV Series documentary||Himself – Co-Founder, Twitter||Archive Footage|