Donald Trump, Sr. net worth is $3.7 Billion. Also know about Donald Trump, Sr. bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Donald Trump, Sr. Wiki Biography
US President Donald John Trump Sr. was born on 14 June 1946, in Queens, New York City USA, of German (father) and Scottish (mother) descent, and is an entrepreneur, television personality, film and television producer, as well as an investor, and as of January 2017, President of the USA. Until recently, Donald Trump was perhaps best known for his multi-million dollar businesses and self-promotion, namely through such enterprises as “Trump Entertainment Resorts” and “The Trump Organization”, but also for making and losing several fortunes, at least theoretically.
So just how rich is Donald Trump? Even authoritative sources have trouble assessing Trump’s net worth, but have estimated that Donald’s wealth is somewhat less than he has variously claimed, at no more than $3.7 billion as of early 2017, accumulated through his various business interests during a career now spanning close to 50 years. However, failure to disclose tax returns as expected of a presidential candidate – allegedly because of continuing IRS audits, but denied by the IRS – continue to cast doubt over even this figure, partly because of volatility in the real estate market, but perhaps more so as Trump insists that he self-funded his presidential campaign. Significant assets include a casino and hotel in Atlantic City, which is called Trump Taj Mahal, and Trump Entertainment Resorts founded in 1995, after the purchase of the Atlantic City Hotel, where the business of the company is currently located. As President, his salary will be $400,000, plus an automatic $50,000 for expenses.
Donald Trump studied at The Kew-Forest School, but from 13 years of age he was enrolled at the New York Military Academy because of behavioural problems, and from where he eventually matriculated. Initially he registered at Fordham University, then transferred to Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, graduating with a BA in economics in 1968, while concurrently taking a job at his father’s company, which saw the start of his net worth. At the time, Trump wasn’t drafted for military service, initially because of deferments to study, then apparently because of heel spurs. Trump’s business career started at “Elizabeth Trump and Son”, which had been established by his father. Donald Trump took full control of it in 1971, and renamed it The Trump Organization in 1999.
Trump began acquiring various properties around New York City, among which was The Taj Mahal Casino in 1988, and quickly showed his tendency for narcissism by renaming it the Trump Taj Mahal – but which resulted in bankruptcy and financial re-structuring in 1991, including the sale of the Trump Shuttle airline and his mega-yacht, the Trump Princess. Trump’s financial situation improved somewhat when his father Fred died in 1999, and divided his estate of around $300 million equally among his four surviving children. Donald continued building properties, including his New York skyscraper called Trump World Tower which was finished in 2001, and an apartment complex in Manhattan known as Trump Place. Again, many other projects are self-named, including the Trump Marina casino, and Trump Plaza, which is a part of Trump Empire. Additionally, he has been involved in golf course design, construction of casinos and hotels, and has continued to make various investments in stocks and shares.
However, not all projects have proceeded smoothly, and Trump’s net worth has experienced considerable volatility over the years, with several real estate projects under his name having foreclosed. Further bankruptcies occurred in 1992 (Trump Plaza Hotel), 2004 (Trump Hotels and Seaside Resorts), and in 2009 (Trump Entertainment Resorts); although business bankruptcies filed under Chapter 7 of the US Bankruptcy Code,, there is no doubt that Donald had considerable personal involvement in these dealings. Regardless, the value of Trump’s stake in Trump Entertainment Resorts is estimated to amount to over $200 million, and Donald’s other, current valuable assets include Trump Entertainment Resorts Riverside South, valued at $170 million, and Trump Tower, valued at $288 million.
Trump has also been involved in marketing various real estate projects around the world, but actually owns very few – apparently using his name has been very profitable, including on projects in Mexico, Dubai and The Philippines, but that situation may not continue while in public office, and also because of the persona he projected during the presidential campaign. Even so, recently the owner of Trump Towers Istanbul, who was paying Donald for using his name, now wants to dissociate the property from him following his call to prevent Muslims entering the US. This is not the first time that Trump has faced such a problem, as he first attracted public attention in 1973 when accused of violations of the Fair Housing Act for allegedly denying rental housing to racial minorities in New York.
Donald Trump had previously received most public attention when he began making appearances in the reality game show called “The Apprentice”, which first aired in 2004, although not now with Trump’s involvement. Over his years on the show, Donald Trump became known for his flamboyant manner and blunt attitude, however, he received a couple of Emmy nominations, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame apparently as a result of these shows, as well as for his appearances on WWE, during which he hosted several “WrestleMania” pay-per-views shows. In fact, for his contributions to WWE, Donald Trump was also inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2013.
Aside from property and specific TV programs, between 1996 and 2015 Trump had substantial business interests in the Miss Teen USA, Miss USA, and Miss Universe beauty pageants; the latter in particular is of public interest, but subsequently lost by Trump supposedly because of racist remarks he made.
Overall, the UK Economist magazine has analysed Donald Trump’s business career, and concluded that his “…performance has been mediocre compared with the stock market and property in New York City.”
In his less-than-private personal life, Donald Trump has been married three times, firstly to Ivana Zelnickova (1977-91) a Czech model with whom he has two sons and a daughter; they divorced because of his affair with actress Maria Marples, later his second wife (1993-99). Thirdly he married Melania Knauss, a Slovenian model in 2005, and they have a son.
IMDB Wikipedia $3.7 Billion 1946 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m) Actor Atlantic City Atlantic City New Jersey Barron Trump Businessperson DJT Donald J. Trump Donald John Trump Donald John Trump Sr. Donald Trump Donald Trump Jr. Donald Trump Net Worth donald_trump Economist Economy of the United States Elizabeth Trump Grau Entrepreneur Eric Trump Film producer Fred Trump Fred Trump Jr. Hollywood Walk of Fame Investor Ivana Trump Ivanka Trump Jr. June 14 Maria Marples Marla Maples Mary Anne Trump Maryanne Trump Barry Melania Trump Mr. Donald Trump New Jersey New York New York City Real estate entrepreneur Richest Billionaires Riverside South Robert Trump Television Television Producer The Apprentice The Don The Donald The Trump Organization The Trumpster Tiffany Trump Trump Entertainment Resorts Trump family Trump Plaza Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino Trump Taj Mahal Trump World Tower TV Personality United States United States of America Vanessa Haydon (m. 2005) Writer
Donald Trump, Sr. Quick Info
|Full Name||Donald Bren|
|Net Worth||$3.7 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||June 14, 1946|
|Place Of Birth||New York City, New York, United States|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Profession||Entrepreneur, Businessperson, Investor, pRESIDENT OF THE usa – Jan 2017|
|Education||The Kew-Forest School, New York Military Academy, Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania|
|Spouse||Melania Trump (m. 2005), Marla Maples (m. 1993–1999), Ivana (Zelnickova) Trump (m. 1977–1991)|
|Children||Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump, Tiffany Trump, Barron Trump, Donald Trump Jr.|
|Parents||Mary Anne Trump, Fred Trump|
|Siblings||Maryanne Trump Barry, Elizabeth Trump Grau, Robert Trump, Fred Trump Jr.|
|Nicknames||Donald J. Trump , Donald John Trump Sr. , The Donald , donald_trump , Donald John Trump , DJT , The Trumpster , The Don , Mr. Donald Trump|
|Awards||Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actor (1990), Jewish National Fund’s Tree of Life Award (1983), Muhammad Ali Entrepreneur Award (2007), The Algemeiner Liberty Award (2015)|
|Nominations||Emmy Awards, Hollywood Walk of Fame (2007), Gaming Hall of Fame (1995), NY Ride of Fame (2010), Time Person of the Year (2016), Financial Times Person of the Year (2016)|
|Movies||“Ghosts Can’t Do It” (1990)|
|TV Shows||“The Apprentice” (2004-2015), “WrestleMania”, WWE Hall of Fame (2013), Miss Teen USA, Miss USA, Miss Universe|
Donald Trump, Sr. Trademarks
- Brightly colored power necktie (often red).
- Makes bold hand movements when speaking
- Catchphrase “You’re fired!” from The Apprentice (2004)
- His comb-over hairstyle
Donald Trump, Sr. Quotes
- The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.
- I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.
- A person who’s flat-chested is very hard to be a ten.
- [on the video that recorded him attempting to sexually advance on several women] I’ve never said I’m a perfect person nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said and done things I regret and the words released today, on this more than a decade old video, are one of them, I was wrong and I apologize.
- [on the white nationalist group Alt-right] I condemn them. I disavow, and I condemn them
- [on the white nationalist group Alt-right] is not a group I want to energize. And if they are energized, I want to look into it and find out why.
- [campaign-time, 2016] Disloyal Republicans are far more difficult than Crooked Hillary. They come at you from all sides. They don’t know how to win. I will teach them.
- Our country is in serious trouble. We don’t have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don’t have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let’s say, China in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time. [from Trump’s presidential announcement speech, June 16, 2015]
- [on Barack Obama] He is the single best thing to ever happen to Jimmy Carter because a lot of people are no longer looking at Jimmy Carter as our worst president.
- I try to have dinner with my kids almost always, and I’m always available to my children. I could be in the middle of the biggest, most important deal, and for instance if Ivanka called me right now, I’d say “Bye-bye, Frank, you’re a wonderful guy.”.
- Lyin’ Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania [Melania Trump] from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin’ Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife! [on Twitter, March 22, 2016]
- My Twitter has become so powerful that I can actually make my enemies tell the truth. [October 17, 2012]
- The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman’s card. She’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she’s got going is the woman’s card, and the beautiful thing is, women don’t like her.
- When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people. It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably – probably – from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast. [from Trump’s presidential announcement speech, June 16, 2015]
- I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist. [May 2011]
- [his position on abortions performed on the 9th month of the pregnancy] I think it’s terrible if you go with what Hillary is saying, in the ninth month you can take the baby and rip the baby out of the womb of the mother just prior to the birth of the baby. Now you can say that’s okay and Hillary can say that’s okay, but it’s not okay with me. Because based on what she’s saying and based on where she’s going and where she’s been, you can take the baby and rip the baby out of the womb on the ninth month on the final day. And that’s not acceptable.
- [on China, in an interview with ABC New’s Ashleigh Banfield] It’s very interesting…While we spend billions of dollars a week, on being the policeman for the world, China’s spending billions of dollars a DAY on taking over the world economically…That’s not a good formula for us. [March 17, 2011]
- [from Trump’s Presidential Campaign Announcement at Trump Tower] I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created! [June 16, 2015]
- [on Christianity, in an interview with Frank Luntz at the Family Leadership Summit] I’m a religious person, shockingly, ’cause people are so shocked when they find this out…I am Protestant. I am Presbyterian. And I go to church, and I love God, and I love my church. [July 18, 2015]
- [referring to his position on immigration at the 3rd presidential debate] We have some ‘bad hombres’ here and we’re going to get them out. [October 2016]
- [on Hillary Clinton at the 3rd presidential debate] Such a nasty woman. 
- [on breaking with the Republican Party hierarchy] It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for the America I want to. [October 2016]
- Disloyal Republicans are far more difficult than Crooked Hillary. They came at you from all sides. They don’t know how to win. I will teach them.
- [to Billy Bush on the bus] It’s always good if you don’t fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember? 
- [Trump as he considered jumping into the 2000 presidential race] I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I’m more honest and my women are more beautiful. [November 1999]
- [to Billy Bush on the bus] Look at you. You are a pussy. 
- [to Billy Bush on the bus] Yeah that’s her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her [actress Arianne Zucker]. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful…I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. (…) Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything. 
- Arianna Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision. [on Twitter, August 28, 2012]
- [recorded conversation on the bus with Billy Bush about Nancy O’Dell] I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married. (…) Nancy. This was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out for furniture. I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look. 
- [on the UK’s vote to leave the EU] They took their country back, just like we will take America back.
- People are angry. All over the world they’re angry.
- [controversial moment in a Republican convention speech, 2016] Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will be rewarded mightily by our press.
- [to an inquiry, as the presumptive Republican candidate in the 2016 election, what he pays in taxes] It’s none of your business.
- [Personal Message by Trump, Trump University, $34,995 ‘Gold Elite’ three-day course] Only doers get rich. I know that in these three packed days, you will learn everything to make a million dollars within the next 12 months.
- Part of the beauty of me is that I’m very rich.
- I can be more presidential than anyone.
- [responding to Papal criticism] If ISIL ever attack the Vatican the Pope will be hoping and praying I’m the President.
- I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters.
- [on Marco Rubio] Weak on illegal immigration, like, weak like a baby. Not a good poker player, because every time he’s under pressure he just starts to profusely sweat. 
- Paris is no longer the safe city it was. They have sections in Paris that are radicalized, where the police refuse to go there. They’re petrified. The police refuse to go in there.
- We have places in London and other places that are so radicalized that the police are afraid for their own lives.
- I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words. 
- [on John McCain] He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured okay, I hate to tell you.
- When was the last time that you saw this country have a victory? We don’t have victories. What things am I going to do differently? Almost everything.
- [on people seeing Jimmy Carter vacating Air Force One carrying a garment bag] They don’t want that. They want someone who’s going to beat China, beat Japan.
- Every time somebody says I made a mistake, they do the polls and my numbers go up. So I guess I haven’t made a mistake.
- When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.
- [on English businessman Alan Sugar, host of the BBC version of The Apprentice (2005)] I don’t know what Alan Sugar looks like. You know, I own the show, but I don’t even know what he looks like. I mean, I hear he’s doing nicely, not like we’re doing over here, but doing fine.
- [when asked if he would run for President of the United States] People wanted me to very strongly and I decided I didn’t want to do it. I sort of enjoy what I’m doing and I continue to enjoy what I’m doing. I have never had more fun. And then to cap it off with a star on the walk of fame today was just a lot of fun. And, you know, it’s just–it’s just very sad to me what’s happening with this country in terms of world and in terms of world perception.
- Rosie O’Donnell called me a snake oil salesman. And, you know, coming from Rosie, that’s pretty low because when you look at her and when you see the mind, the mind is weak. I don’t see it. I don’t get it. I never understood – how does she even get on television?
- It’s tangible, it’s solid, it’s beautiful. It’s artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.
- I wish I’d had a great marriage. See, my father was always very proud of me, but the one thing he got right was that he had a great marriage. He was married for 64 years. One of my ex-wives once said to me, “You have to work at a marriage.” And I said, “That’s the most ridiculous thing”, because my parents, they didn’t work at the marriage. If you have to work at a marriage, it’s not going to work. It has to be sort of a natural thing. But my ex-wife would say, “You have to work at this, you have to do this, you have to do that.” And I’m saying to myself, “Man, I work all day long, well into the evening. I don’t want to come home and work at a marriage. A marriage has to be very easy.” My father would come home, have dinner, and take it easy. It was the most natural marriage I’ve ever seen. And Melania [Melania Trump] makes my life easy; one of the things I so love about her is that she makes my life easier. I’ve never had anybody that made my life so easy. Now I hope that continues. Perhaps that will change. I intend to find out! [October 2004]
- [on his catchphrase “You’re fired!” from The Apprentice (2004)] I mean, there’s no arguing. There is no anything. There is no beating around the bush. “You’re fired” is a very strong term.
- Well, yes, I’ve fired a lot of people. Generally I like other people to fire, because it’s always a lousy task. But I have fired many people.
- Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser.
- Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
- A little more moderation would be good. Of course, my life hasn’t exactly been one of moderation.
- Watch somebody sell their used car and not wash it. You can spend $10 washing the car and get another $200 for the car.
- All of the women on The Apprentice (2004) flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.
- It doesn’t hurt to get more education.
- You know, it really doesn’t matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.
Donald Trump, Sr. Important Facts
- $375,000 /episode
- Mentioned in the 2016 track “Nobody Speak” by DJ Shadow.
- Will also serve as an executive producer on The Apprentice (2004) in his spare time, while serving as the President of the United States.
- Plaintiffs in the Trump University lawsuit that Trump used misleading, fraudulent and predatory practices.
- Settled the Trump University lawsuit for $25 million.
- Good friends with Vince McMahon and the McMahon family.
- Was forced by state Attorney General to change the name Trump University to the “Trump Entrepreneurial Initiative”.
- His misspelling of the word unprecedented lasted on his Twitter account for an hour and a half until it was corrected. [December 2016]
- Agreed to testify in the Trump University lawsuit.
- Mocked by Twitter and Twitter users by misspelling the word unprecedented with “unpresidented”. [December 2016]
- Nominated Florida Panthers owner Vincent Viola for Secretary of the Army. [December 2016]
- The context of the misspelling of unprecedented was: China’s seizure of a U.S. Navy drone on Friday an “unpresidented act”. [December 2016]
- Is the second US President to be born in New York City.
- Listed second place in Forbes Most Powerful People. Trump was previously ranked 72nd but had jumped 70 spots up to second in the list largely due to his influence on the Press to garner media attention, free airtime and use of Twitter and his ability to amass large crowds of people at rallies.
- Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania were all won by Donald Trump in the 2016 Election. Since 1992, all three were carried by the Democrats. Wisconsin voted Republican for the first time since 1984 and Michigan and Pennsylvania went Republican for the first time since 1988.
- Ronna Romney McDaniel, Neice of Mitt Romney was chosen by Donald Trump to be Chair of the Republican National Committee (December 13, 2016).
- Appointed Exxon Mobil CEO Rex Tillerson as Secretary of State. (December 13, 2016) Tillerson has a close personal relationship with Russia’s President Vladimir Putin and has investments in Russian State-Owned Oil Company GazProm. Newt Gingrich, Rudy Giuliani and Mitt Romney were all considered for the Secretary of State Position in Trump’s Cabinet. Gingrich decided to remain a close advisor to Donald Trump while Giuliani and Romney eventually decided not to take up the offer.
- In January 2016, Trump threatened to end his £700 million investment in Scotland through his two golf resorts at Turnberry and Menie, if the Scottish government banned him from entering Scotland.
- Named Time magazine’s Man of the Year for 2016.
- The subtitle for the cover for the issue that name him Time magazine’s Man of the Year read “President of the Divided States of America”.
- Accepted a congratulatory call from the president of Taiwan Tsai Ing-wen. [December 2016]
- Accepting the 10 minute congratulatory call from the president of Taiwan violated the One China policy agreement that was first established in 1972.
- Donald Trump’s wealth of $4,500,000,000 makes him the richest US President in history. His wealth is worth more than the wealth of the previous 44 US Presidents combined.
- In the 2016 US Presidential Election as it stands, Donald Trump won more votes than any Republican in history, despite trailing Hillary Clinton by over 2,000,000 votes in terms of the popular vote.
- Donald Trump as well as winning 30 American States also won Maine’s second Congressional District. Maine separated its electoral votes for the first time since 1828.
- 2016 was the year of the oldest presidential candidates. Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were very old with the Republican at age 70 and the Democrat at age 69. Combined, both averaged out 69.5 years. In 1960, the average age between John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon was 45 years.
- Received at least two million fewer votes than Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.
- Against all expectations, a majority of the white women voted 2016 for Donald Trump as president.
- As president-elect, he met with Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in New York. Abe is the first foreign leader to meet the incoming US President Donald Trump (November 17, 2016).
- Following his election win, he received many congratulatory letters and phone calls from foreign leaders. Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte meeting with Filipino Expats in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia offered his warmest congratulations to Trump including the Filipino Greeting Mabuhay ka! Duterte also vowed to stop his war of words with America because of Trump’s victory (November 9, 2016).
- Appointed RNC Chair Reince Priebus as Chief of Staff and Breitbart Columnist Steve Bannon as Chief Counsellor.
- Declined the $400,000 a year presidential salary and pledged to accept $1 a year as his salary as president.
- Is the first president to win the presidency while losing the popular vote since George W. Bush in the 2000 election.
- Reported on Variety as the first reality show star elected to office, though in fact, Sean Duffy of The Real World reality show fame served later on as District Attorney. Donald Trump’s years spent on NBC’s The Apprentice (2004) are widely credited with establishing his public image as a no-nonsense businessman.
- At age 70, Donald Trump is the oldest person elected to a first term as POTUS. Ronald Reagan was age 69 when he was elected in 1980.
- Donald Trump had a cameo in Oliver Stone’s Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010). According to Stone, Trump’s scene with Michael Douglas was shot in a day and this took nine takes from different perspectives. This did not succeed into the final version because the feature was too long, but this can be seen in the ‘Deleted Scenes’ of the Blu-ray.
- Is the first president to have both sons and more than two children since George Bush.
- Donald Trump is the first person elected as POTUS with no government or military experience.
- Like former US Presidents Jimmy Carter, Rutherford B. Hayes and Abraham Lincoln, Trump is a devout teetotaler.
- Donald and Melania’s lavish 2005 wedding was attended by then Senator Hillary Clinton and former US President Bill Clinton. Other attendees of note were Rudy Giuliani, Barbara Walters, Conrad Black, etc.
- Is the first person to be elected the President of the United States with no prior political or military experience.
- Is the second only US President after Ronald Reagan to have been divorced before taking office.
- Wife Melania is the second only foreign-born First Lady after the British-born Louisa Adams, wife of 6th US President John Quincy Adams.
- At age 70, Trump is the oldest elected President of the United States. Ronald Reagan set that record in 1981 when he assumed office at age 69.
- Won the General Election for presidency on November 8, 2016, becoming the 45th President of the United States of America. He takes office on January 20, 2017.
- Met Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at Trump Tower (September 25, 2016).
- Pat Smith whose son Sean who was killed in September 11, 2012 in Benghazi attended the final Presidential Debate at the invitation of Donald Trump. Also attending the Las Vegas Debate at the invitation of Donald Trump was President Barack Obama’s half-brother Malik Obama. He declared he would vote for Donald Trump in the 2016 US Presidential Election (October 19, 2016).
- Former UKIP Leader Nigel Farage attended the Second Presidential Debate in St Louis, Missouri (October 9, 2016).
- Met Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi on a campaign stop in New York (September 19, 2016).
- On August 31, 2016, he made his first foreign trip as Republican Presidential Nominee to Mexico.
- He openly supported the campaign for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union. On August 24, 2016, he invited United Kingdom Independence Party leader Nigel Farage to speak at a campaign rally in Jackson, Mississippi.
- On August 5, 2016, President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines challenged Donald Trump to a ‘fist-fight’ after Trump called for all Filipinos to be banned from coming to America.
- He won 14,015,993 votes in the 2016 Republican Presidential Primaries, the highest popular vote total in the Republican Primaries, breaking the all time record of 12,034,676 votes George W Bush had won in the 2000 Republican Presidential Primaries.
- Should he be elected President of the United States, he would be the oldest person ever to assume the Presidency. He turned 70 on June 14, 2016. By January 20, 2017, Donald Trump would be 70 years and 220 days nearly 8 months older than Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan was 69 and 349 days when he was sworn in as US President in 1981.
- Attended a fundraiser for the Provisional IRA with Gerry Adams. [November 1995]
- There are multiple class-action lawsuits against Donald Trump’s so-called Trump University because of alleged fraudulent behavior. 400 pages of internal documents of Trump University were released by Judge Gonzalo Curiel, despite sustaining repeated public attacks from Trump, who had fought to keep the details secret. New York attorney general Eric Schneiderman, who has also sued Trump University, said : “If you look at the facts of this case, this shows someone who was absolutely shameless in his willingness to lie to people, to say whatever it took to induce them into his phony seminars.” The documents describe how the Trump staff was instructed to target prospective students’ weaknesses to encourage them to sign up for ultra-expensive $34,995 ‘Gold Elite’ three-day courses. [The Guardian, June 2016].
- On May 4, 2016, he became the presumptive Republican nominee for president after his final two primary opponents, Ted Cruz and John Kasich, dropped out of the race. He became the first major party presidential nominee with no elective, appointive, or military public experience since Wendell Willkie won the Republican nomination in 1940. If elected he would be the first president with no such prior experience.
- He has never smoked or drunk alcohol.
- Received five deferrals during the Vietnam War.
- Commissioned lawyer Roy M. Cohn to draw up a prenuptial agreement for his 1977 marriage to first wife Ivana Marie Zelnickova, a contract that allowed Ivana Trump $20,000 a year.
- When he married Marla Maples some of the wedding guests included Rosie O’Donnell, O.J. Simpson and Joy Behar.
- Two of his three wives were not born in the United States.
- Classmate of Louis Calomaris’s at The Wharton School (University of Pennsylvania).
- Hired Barbara Res to be in charge of his building Trump Tower. [September 1980]
- Cousin of John Walter.
- Anthony Senecal was his butler.
- Son of Fred Trump and Mary Trump.
- Has his lookalike puppet in the French show Les guignols de l’info (1988).
- WWE Hall of Famer.
- Through April 2011, and continuing through early 2016, he alleged that President Barack Obama might have been born outside the United States, which would make Obama ineligible to be president. The allegations were understood by most rational-thinking adults as quite serious, as Trump initially went on television and offered a cash reward to Obama if he released his birth certificate (which, by that point, had already been released and available publicly). Showing that there were no hard feelings, Obama allowed Trump to attend the White House Press Corps Dinner, where Obama announced to Trump he would do one better, and play the actual birth video. Obama then played a clip from The Lion King (1994).
- Received an honorary doctorate from Liberty University on September 24, 2012.
- Counts Las Vegas tycoon Steve Wynn as a very close friend.
- As a guest of FOX’s Bill O’Reilly Trump confessed that, though once a pro-choice advocate, he is now pro-life, and is against gay marriage.
- Revealed on Piers Morgan Tonight: Donald Trump (2011) that he personally shuns the use of alcohol, tobacco, drugs and tattoos. Is pro-military spending.
- Friends with Regis Philbin.
- He credits his father as his mentor in learning successful business.
- In 2007, Forbes magazine reported his earnings in entertainment for the year at $32 million.
- Brothers: Fred Trump, Jr. and Robert Trump. Sisters: Judge Maryanne Trump Barry and Elizabeth Trump Grau.
- Has four grandchildren; granddaughter, Kai Trump, born on May 12, 2007, weighing 6 lb. 14 oz., grandsons, Donald Trump III, born on February 18, 2009, weighing 8 lb. 11 oz. and Tristan Milos Trump, born October 2, 2011, weighing 8 lb. 4 oz., from his son, Donald Trump Jr., and daughter-in-law, Vanessa Trump and granddaughter, Arabella Rose Kushner, born July 17, 2011, from his daughter, Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner.
- Is longtime friends with WWF owner Vince McMahon, and a longtime fan of World Wrestling Entertainment. Donald hosted WrestleMania IV and V at Trump Plaza, and appeared in a ringside seat at a few others. He has also appeared on WWE TV shows and participated in WWE storylines.
- He was awarded a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6801 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on January 16, 2007.
- Though he owns labels that market it, he doesn’t drink alcohol.
- Threw out the opening pitch to game 2 of the Red Sox/ Yankees double-header on 8/18/06. It was the Jimmy Fund fund-raiser day, where he, the Boston Red Sox, and many other donors gave in nearly three million dollars for cancer research. Sadly, the Red Sox lost that game 14-11.
- Was among the guests at Usher Raymond’s 26th birthday party.
- His paternal grandparents, Friedrich Trump and Elisabeth Christ, were German. His mother was Scottish, born in Stornoway, on the Isle of Lewis, to Malcolm Macleod and Mary Smith.
- In his first book, “The Art of the Deal”, he wrote that he briefly thought of attending the University of Southern California (USC), with the idea of becoming a film producer or studio executive. He eventually changed his mind when he decided that the real estate business was more lucrative.
- Unlike most business executives, he does not carry a briefcase and possesses a morbid fear of shaking hands.
- According to Forbes magazine, he has a net worth of $2.5 billion.
- Was voted the class “Ladies Man” by classmates on New York Military Academy’s class of 1964 at Cornwall-on-Hudson, New York.
- Former owner of the New Jersey Generals football club of the United States Football League (USFL) (1984-1985).
- Has five children; sons Donald Trump Jr. born December 31, 1977 and Eric Trump born, January 6, 1984 and daughter Ivanka Trump born, October 30, 1981, with ex-wife Ivana Trump, daughter Tiffany Trump born, October 13, 1993, with ex-wife Marla Maples and son, Barron Trump born, March 20, 2006, with current wife, Melania Trump.
- Attended and graduated from the University of Pennsylvania.
- Son, Eric Trump, is a freshman at Georgetown University.
- Donald’s father, Fred Christ Trump (born in Woodhaven, New York, October 11, 1905), was a multi-millionaire developer, whose own parents were German. Fred developed apartments, homes, and high rises in New York. He died June 25, 1999. In 1936, Fred married Donald’s mother, Mary Anne MacLeod (born in Stornoway, on the Isle of Lewis, Scotland, May 10, 1912), who died August 7, 2000.
- Daughter Ivanka Trump is a model and attended Georgetown University, but later transfered to the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business.
Donald Trump, Sr. Filmography
|The Apprentice||2008-2017||TV Series executive producer – 10 episodes||Producer|
|Miss Universe 2014||2015||TV Special executive producer – as Donald J. Trump||Producer|
|Miss Universe 2013||2013||TV Special executive producer – as Donald J. Trump||Producer|
|Miss Universe 2012||2012||TV Special executive producer – as Donald J. Trump||Producer|
|The 2012 Miss USA Pageant||2012||TV Special executive producer||Producer|
|The 2010 Miss Universe Pageant||2010||TV Special executive producer – as Donald J. Trump||Producer|
|Donald J. Trump Presents: The Ultimate Merger||2010||TV Series documentary executive producer||Producer|
|Miss Universe Pageant||2009||TV Special executive producer||Producer|
|Miss USA 2009||2009||TV Special executive producer||Producer|
|The Girls of Hedsor Hall||2009||TV Series executive producer – 2 episodes||Producer|
|The 57th Annual Miss USA Pageant||2008||TV Special executive producer||Producer|
|Pageant Place||2007||TV Series executive producer – 1 episode||Producer|
|Miss USA 2006||2006||TV Special producer – as Donald J. Trump||Producer|
|The Apprentice: Martha Stewart||2005||TV Series executive producer||Producer|
|Miss Universe 2005||2005||TV Special executive producer||Producer|
|Miss Universe Pageant||2003||TV Special executive producer||Producer|
|Miss Universe Pageant||2002||TV Special executive producer||Producer|
|Miss USA 2002||2002||TV Special executive producer||Producer|
|Miss Universe 2001||2001||TV Special documentary executive producer||Producer|
|The 2000’s: A New Reality||2015||TV Mini-Series||Interviewee||Actor|
|Horrorween||2011||Forbes Cover Billionaire||Actor|
|Two Weeks Notice||2002||Donald Trump||Actor|
|Monk||2002||TV Series||Men in the party||Actor|
|Sex and the City||1999||TV Series||Donald Trump||Actor|
|Sabrina, the Teenage Witch||1998||TV Series||Daniel Ray McLeech||Actor|
|Spin City||1998||TV Series||Donald Trump||Actor|
|NightMan||1997||TV Series||Donald Trump||Actor|
|The Associate||1996||Donald Trump (uncredited)||Actor|
|The Nanny||1996||TV Series||Donald Trump||Actor|
|Across the Sea of Time||1995||Donald Trump||Actor|
|The Little Rascals||1994||Waldo’s Dad||Actor|
|The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air||1994||TV Series||Donald Trump||Actor|
|The Pickle||1993||Donald Trump (uncredited)||Actor|
|Home Alone 2: Lost in New York||1992||Donald Trump||Actor|
|Ghosts Can’t Do It||1989||Donald Trump||Actor|
|The Jeffersons||1985||TV Series||Donald Trump||Actor|
|Saturday Night Live||2004-2015||TV Series performer – 2 episodes||Soundtrack|
|Hey, Trump U!||2016||inspiration / special thanks||Thanks|
|Donald Little Hands||2016||Video short very special thanks||Thanks|
|H3 All Access||2012||TV Series very special thanks – 3 episodes||Thanks|
|Under the Bridge||2011/I||thanks||Thanks|
|Tower Heist||2011||special thanks – as Donald J. Trump||Thanks|
|Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps||2010||special thanks||Thanks|
|Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work||2010||Documentary thanks||Thanks|
|A Journey That Wasn’t||2006||Short special thanks||Thanks|
|Donald Trump’s Real Estate Tycoon!||2002||Video Game special thanks||Thanks|
|The Confession||1999||special thanks||Thanks|
|Hart to Hart: Secrets of the Hart||1995||TV Movie with our special thanks to – as Mr. Donald Trump||Thanks|
|Trump Castle II||1991||Video Game special thanks to||Thanks|
|The Celebrity Apprentice Australia||2011||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Donald J. Trump Presents: The Ultimate Merger||2011||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|2011 CMT Music Awards||2011||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|The Colbert Report||2011||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|You’ve Been Trumped||2011||Documentary||Himself – Property Developer||Self|
|2011 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner||2011||TV Special||Himself – Attendee||Self|
|The Oprah Winfrey Show||1988-2011||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Guest||Self|
|The 9th Annual TV Land Awards||2011||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump||2011||TV Movie||Himself – Roastee||Self|
|The Passionate Eye||2011||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Greatest Movie Ever Sold||2011||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|Alzheimer’s Foundation of America Together for Care Telethon||2010||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|Bloomberg Game Changers||2010||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|Larry King Live||1987-2010||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Guest / Himself – Interviewee||Self|
|Be Good Johnny Weir||2010||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|America: The Story of Us||2010||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||1997-2010||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Who Wants to Be a Millionaire||2009-2010||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Battle for Late Night||2010||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Marriage Ref||2010||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Jay Leno Show||2009-2010||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|30 for 30||2009||TV Series documentary||Himself – Owner, New Jersey Generals||Self|
|Comedy Central Roast of Joan Rivers||2009||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|The 60th Primetime Emmy Awards||2008||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Paris, Not France||2008||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|Rachael Ray||2008||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|E! True Hollywood Story||2004-2008||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|Late Night with Conan O’Brien||1997-2008||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Guest||Self|
|The Big Story||2008||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Decline and Fall of America||2008||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|Christmas in Rockefeller Center||2007||TV Special||Self|
|Deal or No Deal||2006-2007||TV Series||Himself – The Banker / Himself||Self|
|Pageant Place||2007||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Hoe word ik een New Yorkse vrouw?||2007||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|WWE Draft Special||2007||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|WWE Backlash||2007||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Le Cirque: A Table in Heaven||2007||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|WrestleMania 23||2007||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|WWE No Way Out||2007||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show||2004-2007||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards||2007||TV Special||Himself (uncredited)||Self|
|Biography||1994-2007||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Anthology||2006||Video||Himself||Self|
|The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch||2005-2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Associated Press: YouTube Channel||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|America’s Got Talent||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Girls Next Door||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Forbes Celebrity 100: Who Made Bank?||2006||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|17th Annual American Century Championship||2006||TV Mini-Series||Himself||Self|
|Miss USA 2006||2006||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|In the Cutz||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Dancing with the Stars||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|There and Back Again||2006||Documentary short||Himself||Self|
|Richard & Robin’s 8th Annual Maralago Video||2005||Video short||Himself||Self|
|Broken Promises: The United Nations at 60||2005||Video documentary||Himself||Self|
|Days of Our Lives||2005||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Apprentice: Martha Stewart||2005||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Tony Danza Show||2004-2005||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Top 5 Reasons You Can’t Blame…||2005||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Last Call with Carson Daly||2004-2005||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The 57th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards||2005||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Queer Eye||2005||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|16th Annual American Century Championship||2005||TV Mini-Series||Himself||Self|
|Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular||2005||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|Howard Stern||1997-2005||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|NASCAR Drivers: 360||2005||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|Hardball with Chris Matthews||2004-2005||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Dr. Phil||2005||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Fashion Week Diaries||2005||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Self|
|Miss USA 2005||2005||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|New Year’s Eve with Carson Daly||2004||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|VH1 Big in 04||2004||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Shady National Convention||2004||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|The 56th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards||2004||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Candid Camera||2004||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|WrestleMania XX||2004||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|On-Air with Ryan Seacrest||2004||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|ESPN SportsCentury||2002-2004||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Daily Show||2004||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica||2004||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Good Day Live||2004||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|ESPN 25: Who’s #1?||2004||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|Først & sist||2003||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Miss Universe Pageant||2003||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Legendary Nights||2003||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|Da Ali G Show||2003||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Fabulous Life of||2003||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|Miss Universe Pageant||2002||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|The N.Y. Friars Club Roast of Hugh Hefner||2001||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|VH1/Vogue Fashion Awards||2001||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Miss Universe 2001||2001||TV Special documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Job||2001||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Playboy Video Centerfold: Playmate 2000 Bernaola Twins||2000||Video documentary||Himself||Self|
|VH1 Divas 2000: A Tribute to Diana Ross||2000||TV Special||Himself – Audience Member (uncredited)||Self|
|Behind the Music||2000||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|VH1 Divas Live 2||1999||TV Movie documentary||Himself – Audience Member (uncredited)||Self|
|The Howard Stern Radio Show||1999||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|American Experience||1999||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|New York City… Come Visit the World||1998||Short documentary||Self|
|The Roseanne Show||1998||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|AFI’s 100 Years… 100 Movies: America’s Greatest Movies||1998||TV Special documentary||Himself||Self|
|Broadway Remembers||1997||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Drew Carey Show||1997||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Suddenly Susan||1997||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Beatles: All Together Now||1995||TV Movie documentary||Himself (uncredited)||Self|
|Anyone for Pennis?||1995||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|MTV Video Music Awards 1995||1995||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Hart to Hart: Secrets of the Hart||1995||TV Movie||Himself (uncredited)||Self|
|American Justice||1994||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|Kathie Lee Gifford’s Celebration of Motherhood||1993||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|Lady Boss||1992||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|Late Night with David Letterman||1987-1992||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The 8th Annual Soap Opera Digest Awards||1992||TV Special||Himself – Audience Member||Self|
|WrestleMania VII||1991||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|The Howard Stern Show||1991||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|CBS This Morning||1990||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|WBO Jr. Lightweight Championship: Hector Camacho vs. Vinny Pazienza||1990||Himself||Self|
|Bobby Brown His Prerogative||1989||Video documentary||Himself||Self|
|The More You Know||1989||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Saturday Night Live: 15th Anniversary||1989||TV Special||Himself – Audience Member (uncredited)||Self|
|WrestleMania V||1989||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|The All New Mickey Mouse Club||1989||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|HBO Boxing||1988||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|WrestleMania IV||1988||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|I’ll Take Manhattan||1987||TV Mini-Series||Himself||Self|
|Empire City||1985||Documentary Himself||Self|
|The 1983 Annual American Image Awards||1983||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|The Jeffersons||1981||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Sky Midnight News||2017||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|Trumped: Inside the Greatest Political Upset of All Time||2017||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|President Trump: The Inauguration – ITV News Special||2017||TV Special||Himself – President of the United States of America (as Donald J. Trump)||Self|
|Fox News Sunday||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself – Presidential Candidate / Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate / Himself – President-Elect||Self|
|Extra||2005-2016||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Presidential Candidate / Himself – Republican Presidential Nominee / …||Self|
|60 Minutes||2015-2016||TV Series documentary||Himself – President Elect / Himself – Republican Presidential Candidate / Himself – Presidential Candidate (segment “Trump”)||Self|
|Good Morning Britain||2016||TV Series||Himself – President-Elect||Self|
|America Decides||2016||TV Mini-Series||Himself – Republican Presidential Candidate / Himself – Republican Presidential Nominee||Self|
|Clinton v Trump: America Decides||2016||TV Special||Himself – Republican Presidential Nominee||Self|
|Trump vs Clinton: The Result – ITV News Special||2016||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Trump: Made in America||2016||TV Movie documentary||Himself – Republican Presidential Nominee (uncredited)||Self|
|The Circus: Inside the Greatest Political Show on Earth||2016||TV Series documentary||Himself / Himself – Republican Presidential Candidate||Self|
|You’ve Been Trumped Too||2016||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Mandela Zone||2016||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Trump vs. Clinton: Clash of the Titans||2016||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|Justice w/Judge Jeanine||2012-2016||TV Series||Himself – Presidential Candidate / Himself – Republican Presidential Nominee / Himself – Presidential Nominee / …||Self|
|Hannity||2012-2016||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Presidential Candidate / Himself – Republican Presidential Nominee / …||Self|
|2016 Presidential Debates||2016||TV Mini-Series||Himself – Candidate||Self|
|Undecided: The Movie||2016||Himself||Self|
|Harry Benson: Shoot First||2016||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|Fox and Friends||2012-2016||TV Series||Himself – Phone Interview / Himself / Himself – Presidential Candidate / …||Self|
|The O’Reilly Factor||2004-2016||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Presidential Candidate / Himself – Republican Presidential Candidate / …||Self|
|Trump vs. Clinton: US Presidential Debate Live||2016||TV Mini-Series||Himself||Self|
|Trump: Could It Really Happen?||2016||TV Short documentary||Himself||Self|
|Media Buzz||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate / Himself – Republican Presidential Nominee / Himself – GOP Presidential Candidate / …||Self|
|The Dr. Oz Show||2016||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself / Himself (segment “Jimpire”)||Self|
|PoliticKING with Larry King||2013-2016||TV Series||Himself – guest / Himself – Guest||Self|
|Anderson Cooper 360°||2016||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|At This Hour||2016||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|This Week||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself – Presidential Candidate / Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate / Himself – Republican Presidential Nominee||Self|
|CBS News Sunday Morning||2016||TV Series documentary||Himself – Presidential Candidate||Self|
|America’s Election HQ||2016||TV Series||Himself – Presidential Nominee / Himself – Speaker||Self|
|Good Morning America||1990-2016||TV Series||Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate / Himself – 2016 Republican Presidential Candidate / Himself – Guest / …||Self|
|NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt||2016||TV Series||Himself / Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Presumptive Nominee||Self|
|Face the Nation||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself – Presidential Candidate / Himself – GOP Presidential Candidate / Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate / …||Self|
|Today||2007-2016||TV Series||Himself – Guest / Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate / Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Presumptive Nominee / …||Self|
|On the Record w/ Brit Hume||2012-2016||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Presidential Candidate / Himself – 2016 Presidential Candidate||Self|
|The Kelly File||2016||TV Series||Himself – Presidential Candidate||Self|
|Jimmy Kimmel Live!||2007-2016||TV Series||Himself – GOP Presidential Candidate / Himself – Presidential Candidate / Himself||Self|
|Megyn Kelly Presents||2016||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Meet the Press||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself – Presidential Candidate / Himself – GOP Presidential Candidate / Himself – 2016 Presidential Candidate / …||Self|
|Piers: The Trump Interview||2016||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|Fox News Debate||2016||TV Special||Himself – Candidate||Self|
|CBS News Republican Presidential Debate||2016||TV Special||Himself – Candidate||Self|
|Comedy Sketch TV Time, Okay?||2016||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo||2016||TV Series||Himself – Presidential Candidate||Self|
|The Barbara Walters Summer Special||2004-2015||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Live with Kelly and Michael||1989-2015||TV Series||Himself / Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2007-2015||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|20/20||2015||TV Series documentary||Himself – Presidential Candidate||Self|
|Saturday Night Live||2004-2015||TV Series||Himself – Host / Gene Breads / Skay-C Steve / …||Self|
|Inside Edition||2006-2015||TV Series documentary||Himself / Himself – Author, Crippled America / Himself – 2016 Presidential Candidate||Self|
|Cashin’ In||2014-2015||TV Series||Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate / Himself||Self|
|Dark Side of the Greens||2015||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Late Show with Stephen Colbert||2015||TV Series||Himself – 2016 Presidential Candidate||Self|
|CNN Republican Presidential Debate||2015||TV Special||Himself – Candidate||Self|
|The View||2004-2015||TV Series||Himself – Guest / Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate||Self|
|The Ric Runestad Show||2015||TV Series||Himself (2016)||Self|
|The Greg Gutfeld Show||2015||TV Series||Himself – Chairman, Trump Organization||Self|
|Reality Television Awards||2015||TV Movie||Himself – Winner-Humanitarian Award||Self|
|The Apprentice||2004-2015||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Host||Self|
|Saturday Night Live 40th Anniversary Red Carpet Special||2015||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson||2015||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Insider||2014-2015||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Weekend Today||2015||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Late Show with David Letterman||1997-2015||TV Series||Himself – Guest / Himself||Self|
|The Meredith Vieira Show||2014||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Wendy Williams Show||2012-2014||TV Series||Himself – Guest||Self|
|Mike & Mike||2014||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Behind the Dress||2014||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|Geraldo at Large||2014||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|A Dangerous Game||2014/II||Documentary||Himself||Self|
|Imus in the Morning||2014||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Piers Morgan Tonight||2011-2013||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Arsenio Hall Show||2013||TV Series||Himself – Guest||Self|
|Your World w/ Neil Cavuto||2005-2013||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Real Story with Gretchen Carlson||2013||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel||2008-2013||TV Series||Himself – Real Estate Developer (segment “Trump”) / Himself – Real Estate Developer (segment “Par for the Course”)||Self|
|Inside the Actors Studio||2013||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|WrestleMania 29||2013||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|WWE Hall of Fame 2013||2013||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Broadway Idiot||2013||Documentary||Himself (uncredited)||Self|
|Howard Stern on Demand||2006-2013||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Late Night with Jimmy Fallon||2009-2013||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Rock and Roll Roast of Dee Snider||2013||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|Miss Universe 2012||2012||TV Special||Santa Claus (uncredited)||Self|
|The Top 100 Moments in Raw History||2012||Video||Himself||Self|
|The Men Who Built America||2012||TV Mini-Series documentary||Himself – Real Estate Mogul||Self|
|Richard E. Grant’s Hotel Secrets||2012||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|Katie||2012||TV Series||Himself – Guest||Self|
|WWE Raw||2007-2012||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The 2012 Miss USA Pageant||2012||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|The Rose Brucia Foundation: Stranger Safety||2012||Short||Himself||Self|
|Top Gear USA||2012||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|How Playboy Changed the World||2012||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Self|
|The 85th Anniversary of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade||2011||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Self|
|WWE WrestleMania: The Complete Anthology – Vol. 1||2005||Video||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Corazón de…||2005||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Estás nominado: Cuando la realidad supera a la ficción||2005||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Last Laugh ’04||2004||TV Movie||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Retrosexual: The 80’s||2004||TV Mini-Series documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|ESPN Outside the Lines Sunday||2003||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Fallen Champ: The Untold Story of Mike Tyson||1993||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Peter’s Friends||1992||Himself (uncredited)||Archive Footage|
|Trump: What’s the Deal?||1991||Documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Superstar: The Life and Times of Andy Warhol||1990||Documentary||Himself (uncredited)||Archive Footage|
|Sistas Conversation||2016||Documentary completed||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Breakfast||2016-2017||TV Series||Himself – Republican Presidential Nominee / Himself – President of the United States of America / Himself – President-Elect / …||Archive Footage|
|Democracy Now!||2015-2017||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Good Morning Britain||2016-2017||TV Series||Himself – President-Elect / Himself – Republican Presidential Nominee / Himself – President of the United States of America / …||Archive Footage|
|Media Buzz||2015-2017||TV Series||Himself – Presidential Candidate / Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate / Himself – 2016 Presidential Candidate / …||Archive Footage|
|Outsiders||2017||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Extra||2015-2017||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Presidential Candidate / Himself – 2016 Presidential Candidate / …||Archive Footage|
|Change and Challenge: The Inauguration of Donald Trump||2017||TV Special short||Himself – President of the United States of America||Archive Footage|
|Hoy nos toca||2017||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Meet the Trumps: From Immigrant to President||2017||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Dispatches||2016-2017||TV Series documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Panorama||2016-2017||TV Series documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The O’Reilly Factor||2012-2017||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Presidential Candidate / Himself – Republican Presidential Nominee / …||Archive Footage|
|The Insider||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Kelly File||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Meet the Press||2016||TV Series||Himself – President-Elect||Archive Footage|
|InfoWhores Exposed||2016||Video documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Viewpoint||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Commenting on Transition / Himself – Panama City Speech / …||Archive Footage|
|Sunrise||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Bolt Report||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Entertainment Tonight||2005-2016||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Presidential Candidate||Archive Footage|
|The 7.30 Report||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Coming War on China||2016||Documentary||Himself – US Presidential Candidate||Archive Footage|
|Watters’ World||2016||TV Series||Himself – President-Elect / Himself – Presidential Candidate||Archive Footage|
|Hannity||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate / Himself – President-Elect / Himself – President Nominee / …||Archive Footage|
|Have I Got News for You||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Fox News Reporting||2016||TV Series documentary||Himself / Himself – Presidential Candidate||Archive Footage|
|Sky World News||2016||TV Series||Himself – President-Elect||Archive Footage|
|Inside Edition||2015-2016||TV Series documentary||Himself / Himself – 2016 Presidential Candidate / Himself – Presidential Candidate / …||Archive Footage|
|Today||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Los ángeles de la mañana||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Gomorron||2016||TV Series||Archive Footage|
|Los Leuco||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Paul Flynn||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Rich Hall’s Presidential Grudge Match||2016||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Conspiracy Files||2016||TV Series documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Trump’s Unlikely Superfans||2016||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|My Trans American Road Trip||2016||TV Special documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Hillary||2016||Video documentary short||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Lorraine||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Michael Moore in TrumpLand||2016||Documentary||Himself (uncredited)||Archive Footage|
|HyperNormalisation||2016||Documentary||Himself – Businessman||Archive Footage|
|The Circus: Inside the Greatest Political Show on Earth||2016||TV Series documentary||Himself – Presidential Candidate||Archive Footage|
|America’s Hate Preachers||2016||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|When Football Changed Forever||2016||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Hillary or Trump: I Changed My Mind||2016||Video documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Prophecy of Trump||2016||Video documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Frontline||2016||TV Series documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Late Night with Seth Meyers||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself / Himself – CNBC Presidential Debate / Himself – Commenting on Bomb in New York / …||Archive Footage|
|Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Amanda Knox||2016||Documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Before the Flood||2016||Documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Hey, Trump U!||2016||Donald Trump||Archive Footage|
|De Verenigde Staten van Eva||2016||TV Mini-Series documentary||Himself – 2016 Republican Presidential Candidate||Archive Footage|
|Donald Little Hands||2016||Video short||Inspiration||Archive Footage|
|President Trump: Can He Really Win?||2016||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Last Week Tonight with John Oliver||2014-2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|How to Win the US Presidency||2016||Documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|LevinTV||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Full Frontal with Samantha Bee||2016||TV Series||Himself / Himself – Republican Candidate for President||Archive Footage|
|Jimmy Kimmel Live!||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Drunken Peasants||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Shaun Micallef’s Mad as Hell||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|A Current Affair||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Peston on Sunday||2016||TV Series||Himself – Republican Presidential Candidate||Archive Footage|
|All In with Chris Hayes||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Eighties||2016||TV Mini-Series documentary||Himself – Real Estate Mogul / Himself||Archive Footage|
|Fox Files||2016||TV Series||Himself – Presidential Candidate||Archive Footage|
|CBS News Sunday Morning||2016||TV Series documentary||Himself – Presidential Candidate||Archive Footage|
|60 Minutes||2016||TV Series documentary||Himself – Presidential Candidate (segment “Presidente Macri”)||Archive Footage|
|The Wright Stuff||2016||TV Series||Himself – American Presidential candidate||Archive Footage|
|Donald Trump’s The Art of the Deal: The Movie||2016||TV Movie||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Mad World of Donald Trump||2016||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Rachel Maddow Show||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Fareed Zakaria GPS||2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Daily Show||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Citizen Trump||2015||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Who Is Donald Trump?||2015||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Making of Trump||2015||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|48 Hours||2015||TV Series documentary||Himself – Republican Presidential Candidate||Archive Footage|
|Ok! TV||2015||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Beer and Board Games||2014-2015||TV Series documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|A Very Heavy Agenda||2015||Documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Verdict||2015||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Greg Gutfeld Show||2015||TV Series||Himself – 2016 Presidential Candidate / Himself – 2016 GOP Presidential Candidate||Archive Footage|
|The Late Show with Stephen Colbert||2015||TV Series||Himself – Hugh Hewitt Interview / Himself||Archive Footage|
|Trumptastic Voyage||2015||TV Movie||Himself (uncredited)||Archive Footage|
|Stop at Nothing: The Lance Armstrong Story||2014||Documentary||Himself (uncredited)||Archive Footage|
|Crossfire||2014||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The ’80s: The Decade That Made Us||2013||TV Mini-Series documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||2010-2013||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Creating a Candidate||2012||Video documentary short||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Real Time with Bill Maher||2012||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Chelsea Lately||2012||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Central Park Five||2012||Documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Reality TV: Perpetuating Stereotypes Against Women & People of Color||2012||Documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Planet America||2012||TV Series documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Late Show with David Letterman||2011||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Conan||2011||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Insiders||2011||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Saturday Night Live Backstage||2011||TV Special documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel||2011||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|I Am||2010/III||Documentary uncredited||Archive Footage|
|WWE: The Best of RAW 2009||2010||Video||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work||2010||Documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|30 for 30||2010||TV Series documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Jonathan Meades: Off-Kilter||2009||TV Series documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|2009 World Series of Poker||2009||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|WWE: The Bash||2009||TV Special||Himself||Archive Footage|
|TV’s 50 Funniest Catch Phrases||2009||TV Movie||Archive Footage|
|In the Name of Democracy: America’s Conscience, a Soldier’s Sacrifice,||2009||Documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|The Shock Doctrine||2009||Documentary||Himself (uncredited)||Archive Footage|
|Rome Is Burning||2008||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Root of All Evil||2008||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|E! True Hollywood Story||2004-2007||TV Series documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Geraldo at Large||2007||TV Series documentary||Himself||Archive Footage|
|Getaway||2007||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
|WWE Smackdown!||2007||TV Series||Himself||Archive Footage|
Donald Trump, Sr. Awards
|2007||Star on the Walk of Fame||Walk of Fame||Television||On 16 January. At 6801 Hollywood Blvd.||Won|
|1991||Razzie Award||Razzie Awards||Worst Supporting Actor||Ghosts Can’t Do It (1989)||Won|
|2007||Star on the Walk of Fame||Walk of Fame||Television||On 16 January. At 6801 Hollywood Blvd.||Nominated|
|1991||Razzie Award||Razzie Awards||Worst Supporting Actor||Ghosts Can’t Do It (1989)||Nominated|