Christian Kane net worth is $4 Million. Also know about Christian Kane bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Christian Kane Wiki Biography
Christian Kane is an actor and singer-songwriter born on 27th June 1974 in Dallas, Texas USA, apparently of part Cherokee Native American ancestry. He is probably best known for his roles in TV shows such as “Angel”, “The Librarians”, “Leverage” and “Into the West”, and films “Taxi”, “Just Married” and “Secondhand Lions”. Apart from his acting career, Christian is the lead singer of country-southern rock band “Kane”.
Have you ever wondered how rich Christian Kane is? According to sources, it has been estimated that Christian Kane’s net worth is over $4 million, acquired by appearing in numerous films and TV shows since the mid ‘90s. In addition to his acting career, he has built a notable music career, which has significantly added to his net worth. Since he is still active in the entertainment industry, his net worth continues to grow.
Christian’s family frequently moved, as his father was in the oil business. They finally settled in Norman, Oklahoma where Kane mostly grew up. During his childhood and teenage years, he played football and was a collegiate-style wrestler. He eventually enrolled at the University of Oklahoma to study art history, but never finished his studies as he decided he wanted to become an actor and moved to Los Angeles. There he worked at a talent management company, pursuing his acting career. His first role came in 1997, in MGM’s TV series “Fame L.A.” and soon came other appearances in “Angel”, “Close to Home”, “Crossfire Trail”, “Love Song” and the miniseries “Into the West”. Christian’s most notable film roles were in“Summer Catch”(2001). “Life or Something Like It”(2002), the 2003 movies “Just Married” and “Secondhand Lions”, but also “Taxi”(2004), and “Friday Night Lights”(2004), establishing his net worth.
From 2008 to 2012, he had a recurrent role in the TNT drama series “Leverage”, in which he did his own stunts and fights scenes as the retrieval specialist and black ops soldier Eliot Spencer.
When it comes to his music career, Kane met Steve Carlson in 1997, when the two started writing songs together and formed a band named “Kane” a year later. Since then, the band has toured all over the US, and England and Germany. They released two albums – “Kane” in 2000, and “Acoustic Live In London” in 2004, a recording of a live acoustic set. Their debut song “The House Rules”, was released in December 2010 and made it to no.1 on the Billboard Heatseekers album chart and no.25 on the Country Albums chart. The song became seventh most-played song on Mediabase Country stations, and its video was premiered on “Big New Music Weekend”. Their second single, “Let Me Go”, was released in July 2011 and reached no.1 on CMT’s “Today’s Top Videos Chart”.
Christian’s more recent activity includes starring in fantasy-adventure TV series “The Librarians” and films “Tinkar”(2015) and “Heaven Sent”(2016).
Privately, it has been reported that Kane dated musicians Linda Brava and Whitney Duncan, but also actress Sofia Pernas. However, rumor has it that he is now in a relationship with actress Natalie Rodriguez. Country star Branden Hart is his cousin. He is a member of Singers from Oklahoma, Musicians from Norman, Oklahoma and Male actors from Dallas.
IMDB Wikipedia $4 Million 1.74 m 1974 1974-06-27 1974-6-27 5′ 9″ (1.75 m) Actor American Billy Michael Short Cancer Christian Kane Christian Kane Net Worth Dallas Jennifer Kane June 27 Just Married (2003) Leverage (2008) Life or Something Like It (2002) Pamela Ann Short Secondhand Lions (2003) Singer Songwriter Soundtrack Texas United States University of Oklahoma USA
Christian Kane Quick Info
|Full Name||Brian Acton|
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Date Of Birth||June 27, 1974|
|Place Of Birth||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Profession||Actor, Singer, Songwriter|
|Education||University of Oklahoma|
|Parents||Pamela Ann Short, Billy Michael Short|
|Albums||Welcome to My House!, The House Rules, Christian Kane|
|Nominations||Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Villain|
|Movies||Just Married, Life or Something Like It, Summer Catch, 50 to 1, Her Minor Thing, Crossfire Trail, Keep Your Distance, Friday Night Lights, Not Since You, The Crooked E: The Unshredded Truth About Enron, Universal Squadrons, Four Sheets to the Wind, The Donner Party, Taxi, The Broken Hearts Club: A R…|
|TV Shows||Leverage, Close to Home, Into the West, Rescue 77, Fame L.A., The Librarians|
Christian Kane Trademarks
- Husky, southern-accented voice
- Piercing blue eyes
Christian Kane Important Facts
- His parents are Billy Michael and Pamela Ann, most people call them Mike & Pam.
- Chris has a younger sister, Jennifer Le Ann.
- Has lived in Portland, Oregon during the filming of two TV series; Leverage (seasons 2-5) and The Librarians. Often performing live with his band Kane at local venues.
- Filming season two of Leverage (2008) in Portland, Oregon. [April 2009]
- After wrapping the first part of Season 3 of Leverage (2008), Christian is currently touring the world doing many radio interviews and stage appearances supporting his new EP release, “The House Rules”. He will soon be in London for “The Vampires Ball” meeting and greeting his Angel (1999) fans. [September 2010]
- Currently in Portland, OR filming Leverage (2008) Season 3. [March 2010]
- Just completed filming for his character “The Peacemaker” in Universal Squadrons (2011) starring Riley Smith. [November 2009]
- Performing with his band, Kane, every other Sunday at Dante’s, in downtown Portland. Engagement is for the duration of filming of season 2 of Leverage (2008). [June 2009]
- Has Native American ancestry.
- Good friends with Supernatural (2005) star, Jensen Ackles.
- Has a scar on his upper lip from an injury he received while filming Secondhand Lions (2003).
- Wears a Silver Fleur-De-Lis bracelet in multiple roles as a reminder of his mother, who is from New Orleans.
- In the episodes “Epiphany” and “Dead End” of Angel (1999), the ’56 Ford that is featured is Christian’s own truck.
- He loves cooking big meals even if he’s eating by himself.
- Has never had any formal acting training.
- Named #8 of the Top Ten Sexiest Men of the Buffy / Angel universe in a fan poll by the Buffy the Vampire Slayer fanzine (2004).
- His best friend is David Boreanaz. They have been friends since before David Boreanaz became Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997); also, they share something very special – they are the only two actors who have appeared in the very first Angel (1999) episode, and the last.
- He is a cousin of country music phenomenon Branden Hart.
- Lead singer and guitarist for Kane, a southern rock band he put together with his buddies Mike Eaton and Steve Carlson.
- Auditioned for the role of Riley Finn on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997).
Christian Kane Filmography
|Only a Dream||2017||pre-production||Scarecrow||Actor|
|The Librarians||2014-2016||TV Series||Jake Stone||Actor|
|Heaven Sent||2016||TV Movie||Billy||Actor|
|Drinking with the Stars||2015||TV Series||Actor|
|All Stars||2014||Jim Hall||Actor|
|50 to 1||2014||Mark Allen||Actor|
|King & Maxwell||2013||TV Series||JT Maxwell||Actor|
|Ivanov Red, White, and Blue||2013||Short||Jeff Ivanov||Actor|
|Leverage||2008-2012||TV Series||Eliot Spencer / Young Steve Reynolds / Lieutenant||Actor|
|Good Day for It||2011||Dale Acton||Actor|
|Not Since You||2009||Ryan Roberts||Actor|
|The Donner Party||2009||Charles Stanton||Actor|
|The Christmas Conspiracy||2008||Short||Doug Davidson||Actor|
|Four Sheets to the Wind||2007||David||Actor|
|Close to Home||2005-2006||TV Series||Jack Chase||Actor|
|24: The Game||2006||Video Game||Madsen (voice)||Actor|
|Keep Your Distance||2005||Sean Voight||Actor|
|Into the West||2005||TV Mini-Series||Abe Wheeler|
|Her Minor Thing||2005||Paul||Actor|
|Friday Night Lights||2004||Brian||Actor|
|Angel||1999-2004||TV Series||Lindsey McDonald||Actor|
|Las Vegas||2004||TV Series||Bob||Actor|
|The Plight of Clownana||2004||Short||Christian||Actor|
|Secondhand Lions||2003||Young Hub||Actor|
|Just Married||2003||Peter Prentiss||Actor|
|The Crooked E: The Unshredded Truth About Enron||2003||TV Movie||Brian Cruver||Actor|
|Life or Something Like It||2002||Cal Cooper||Actor|
|Summer Catch||2001||Dale Robin||Actor|
|Crossfire Trail||2001||TV Movie||J.T. Langston||Actor|
|Dawson’s Creek||2001||TV Series||Nick Taylor||Actor|
|Love Song||2000||TV Movie||Billy Ryan Gallo||Actor|
|The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy||2000||Idaho Guy (as Chris Kane)||Actor|
|Rescue 77||1999||TV Series||Wick Lobo||Actor|
|Fame L.A.||1997-1998||TV Series||Ryan ‘Flyboy’ Leggett||Actor|
|The Librarians||2016||TV Series performer – 1 episode||Soundtrack|
|Leverage||TV Series performer – 1 episode, 2008 writer – 1 episode, 2008||Soundtrack|
|The Crooked E: The Unshredded Truth About Enron||2003||TV Movie writer: “More Than I Deserve”||Soundtrack|
|Angel||TV Series performer – 1 episode, 2001 writer – 1 episode, 2001||Soundtrack|
|The Baytown Outlaws||2012||the filmmakers wish to extend their personal thanks||Thanks|
|A Place Among the Undead||2016||TV Series documentary||Himself (2016)||Self|
|Hollywood Today Live||2016||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|All Access Pass||2015-2016||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Celebrity Close-Up||2016||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Playboy Morning Show||2013-2015||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Sidewalks Entertainment||2015||TV Series||Himself – Guest||Self|
|CMT Hot 20 Countdown||2011||TV Series||Himself – Guest||Self|
|Christian Kane: An Entertainer||2010||Documentary short||Himself – Lead Singer||Self|
|Shooting Hide||2008||Documentary short||Himself (unconfirmed)||Self|
|EA Sports Nascar 09||2008||Video Game||Himself (singing voice)||Self|
|Halos & Horns: Recurring Villainy||2005||Video documentary short||Himself||Self|
|On the Set with ‘Secondhand Lions’||2004||Video documentary short||Himself||Self|
|Malice in Wonderland: Wolfram & Hart||2004||Video documentary short||Lindsey McDonald (uncredited)||Archive Footage|
|‘Angel’: Season One||2003||Video documentary short||Lindsey McDonald (uncredited)||Archive Footage|
Christian Kane Awards
|2006||Special Jury Award||Phoenix Film Festival||Special Jury Prize Acting Achievement||Her Minor Thing (2005)||Won|
|2006||Special Jury Award||Phoenix Film Festival||Special Jury Prize Acting Achievement||Her Minor Thing (2005)||Nominated|