Brett Asa Young net worth is $8 Million. Also know about Brett Asa Young bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Brett Asa Young Wiki Biography
Brett Asa Young was born on the 15th November 1980, in Denver, Colorado USA, of part-Irish and German origin, and is a singer and songwriter, who became known through being a participant in the reality competition show “American Idol” in 2006. Overall, he was ranked seventh in the competition. Young has been active in the entertainment industry since 2000.
How much is the net worth of Ace Young? It has been reported by authoritative sources that the overall size of his wealth is as much as $8 million, as of the data presented in the middle of 2017. Music is the main source of Young’s fortune.
To begin with, the boy was raised in the family of Jay Young and Kay Whitney – he was named after his grandfather George Brett who was a baseball player. Young has sung since the early childhood. He learnt at singing classes and performed at various festivities in shopping centres. He graduated from a secondary school called Fairview High School in 1999.
Young auditioned for American Idol in Denver, Colorado, himself using the name ‘Ace’. Singing “Swear It Again” by Westlife he made it to the next round, and was one of 24 participants who reached the semi-final; his first song presented to the Top 24 was “Father Figure” by George Michael, and afterwards sang, among others, Michael Jackson’s “Butterflies”, Wonder’s “Do I Do”, Train’s “Drops Of Jupiter” as well as Keith Urban’s “Tonight I Wanna Cry”. Overall, he finished 7th.
After his participation in American Idol, Ace appeared as a guest in the “Total Request Live” program, singing “Do not Go” a song written by himself. He was named one of the most handsome soloists in People Magazine in 2006. The same year, he released his first single “Scattered”, and helped his friend Chris Daughtry to write the chorus for his new single “It’s Not Over”. He was also part of the Walt Disney Christmas Day Parade show, accompanied by other American Idol comrades including Paris Bennett, Kevin Covais and Mandisa. Young subsequently signed a contract with S Curve Records (Virgin Records) to release his album “Ace Young” (2008). Additionally he has participated at several baseball games, singing the US National Anthem. He also appeared in an episode of “The Bones” TV series, in which he played an amateur singer who is found dead.
Finally, in the personal life of Young, he has dated the actress Essence Atkins. In addition to his friendship with Chris Daughtry, Ace is also friends with other American Idol participants such as Paris Bennett, Lisa Tucker, Kevin Covais and Kellie Pickler. In 2012, during the final of “American Idol” season 11, Young proposed to his girlfriend Diana DeGarmo (participant of Season 3) in front of millions. She said “Yes”, and they married the following year.
Since 1999, Ace Young has volunteered at the Children’s Hospital of Denver. He attends it each Christmas helping and entertaining the children. Ace has always told us about his great affection for children and his desire to someday have his own too. Ace Young started his own charity work called Highrollers with Heart in 2006.
IMDB Wikipedia “Born Again Virgin” (2015) “Half & Half” (2005) “Ace Young & Diana DeGarmo” (2013 “All About Christmas Eve” (2012) “Celebrity Ghost Stories” (2013 “Clinton Road” “Sing It!” (2016) $8 Million 1980 6 ft (1.85 m) ACE Ace Young Ace Young Net Worth American Idol Extra an Idol” (2006) Brett Asa Young Colorado Denver Diana DeGarmo Diana DeGarmo (m. 2013) documentary) Fairview High School George Brett Jay Young Kay Whitney Irish American Jay Young Kay Whitney Kevin Covais “Americ Lisa Tucker Mailboat Records Mandisa MDA Show of Strength November 15 Paris Bennett Planet 360) S Curve Records (Virgin Records) Singer Singers United States United States of America Young Young Brothers Entertainment
Brett Asa Young Quick Info
|Full Name||Ace Young|
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Date Of Birth||November 15, 1980|
|Place Of Birth||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|Height||6 ft (1.85 m)|
|Education||Fairview High School|
|Spouse||Diana DeGarmo (m. 2013)|
|Parents||Jay Young, Kay Whitney|
|Partner||Allison Fischer (2009)|
|Nicknames||Young, Ace , Brett Asa Young|
|Record Labels||S Curve Records (Virgin Records), Young Brothers Entertainment, Mailboat Records|
|Albums||“Ace Young” (2008)|
|Nominations||Grammy Award for Best Rock Song|
|Movies||“Celebrity Ghost Stories” (2013, documentary), “Clinton Road”, “All About Christmas Eve” (2012)|
|TV Shows||“Total Request Live”, “American Idol” (2006), “MDA Show of Strength”, “Ace Young & Diana DeGarmo” (2013, Planet 360), “Half & Half” (2005), “Born Again Virgin” (2015), “Rock of Love: Charm School” (2008), “Sing It!” (2016)|
Brett Asa Young Trademarks
- Belt Buckles
Brett Asa Young Quotes
- [on his good luck charm] Someone who’s been married, they have their ring. I have my beanie.
- [on his biggest weakness] Time. There is never enough.
- At age 9, I pulled on my dad’s coattail and said, ‘Dad, I think I can do that. I think I can sing.’ I was already playing baseball, basketball, soccer and track! He said, ‘Well, why don’t you go learn a song and come back and sing it for me and we’ll see if you’re any good.’ He thought I’d just forget about it with all the stuff I was doing. Within a week, I had the whole family together and I sang Michael Jackson’s, “ABC.” And my dad jaw’s dropped! He said, ‘Damn, Ace. Do you have anything else you want to say?’ And I said, ‘Yep!’ And I sang “Ben.” My dad said, ‘Well, we’ll get you with that producer and it’ll just be another thing that you do.’
- When I was little, my biggest fear was the dark. I was so scared of the dark! My brothers and I would run around and play video games in the late afternoon – they were good times! But if I won at a video game that would definitely not be good! I couldn’t beat ’em! They would put me in the bathroom and shut the lights and lock the door! They’d tap on it going, ‘Aaaaaaace.’ That’s what brothers are for! That dark always got me because I loved scary movies, too. And, every time I would turn off the lights, I would think Michael Meyers or Freddy Krueger was coming after me! I always thought they’d get me through my shower drain!
- I’m really not afraid of anything. I guess the biggest fear I have now is lack of communication. Being so busy I really want to make sure I am able to communicate with my family, my friends, and with my fans. That’s the biggest thing with everything going on. There’s just so much time in a day. There’s so much to do now. So, if you didn’t hear it from me, I’m still trying to get you the information. And, if you heard something that wasn’t from me and you think it’s true, let me respond first before you believe it.
- If you just remember my name, I guess I came out on top.
- I’ve always wanted to be an escape for people, I would love to be able to be that one thing that gets you out of your 9-5, and if it’s for a minutes and a half on American Idol, I’m satisfied with that.
- This is my beginning point. I’m a musician through and through. I have a lot of songs up my sleeve, and I’m going to write many more. So just keep your ears open, and I’ll be around.
- I would step in his [Chris Daughtry] place any day of the week. Chris and I, we have a lot in common and he’s a very good man. He’s what you want in a marriage as far as a very direct and loyal guy. And [his wife] Deena is very lucky to have him and she knows that and she’s adorable. And he and I really clicked. We clicked from the beginning just because we kind of have the same upbringing. We’re big on family; we’re big on people. And he, just like me, can’t wait to get to the fan base. I mean, I can’t wait to shake hands with my fans and give them hugs and say thank you for getting me to number seven. But any day of the week I’d step in front of a moving train for that guy.
Brett Asa Young Important Facts
- Attended Fairview High School in Boulder, Colorado.
- Wears a beanie either on his head or in his back pocket when he’s performing for good luck.
- Was named after George Brett.
- Favorite song is “Dream On” by Aerosmith. Aerosmith is one of Ace’s biggest influences.
- Co-wrote Chris Daughtry’s song, “It’s Not Over”. The song was nominated for a Grammy in 2008, but lost to Bruce Springsteen’s song, “Radio Nowhere”.
- Is running a charity called “Highrollers With Heart” to build a children’s hospital for families to stay in.
- His favorite pro football team is the Denver Broncos.
- Has opened for Brian McNight and New Edition.
- Wears Levi’s 550 Relax Fit jeans.
- Brother of Ryan Young.
- Didn’t know his real name was Brett until he was about six. He was looking at his birth certificate that read “Brett Ace Young” and asked his mom who it was.
- Ace’s favorite hobbies are Sports (Basketball, Baseball, and Football), acting, and singing.
- His favorite singers are Prince, Janet Jackson, and Mel Tormé.
- He’s gone by the name “Ace” his whole life.
- Best friends with Chris Daughtry and Kevin Covais.
Brett Asa Young Filmography
|Sing It!||2016||TV Series||Darrell||Actor|
|Born Again Virgin||2015||TV Series||Jesus||Actor|
|Celebrity Ghost Stories||2013||TV Series documentary||Collin||Actor|
|Planet 360||2013||TV Series||Host||Actor|
|Bones||2008||TV Series||Tommy Sour||Actor|
|Half & Half||2005||TV Series||Ace||Actor|
|The Little Rascals Save the Day||2014||Video performer: “My Friend”, “Friends Like You”||Soundtrack|
|Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore 2||2008||Video Game writer: “It’s Not Over” – as Brett Young||Soundtrack|
|Bones||2008||TV Series performer – 1 episode||Soundtrack|
|American Idol||2006||TV Series performer – 3 episodes||Soundtrack|
|The Little Vampire||2000||performer: “Reason I Live” / writer: “Reason I Live”||Soundtrack|
|Tom Green’s House Tonight||2006||TV Series 1 episode||Composer|
|The Barracks||2011||associate producer||Producer|
|Home & Family||2017||TV Series||Himself – Musical Guest||Self|
|Today||2006-2017||TV Series||Himself – Musical Guest / Himself||Self|
|Teens Wanna Know||2015||TV Series||Himself – Guest||Self|
|The 84th Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade||2015||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|Man Finds Food||2015||TV Series||Himself – American Idol Finalist||Self|
|Planet 360||2013||TV Series||Himself – Host||Self|
|82nd Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade||2013||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Good Day L.A.||2013||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Marie||2012-2013||TV Series documentary||Self|
|On the Set W Jasper Cole||2013||TV Series||Himself – Guest||Self|
|The 20th Annual Movieguide Awards||2012||TV Special||Himself – Performer||Self|
|The WIN Awards 2012||2012||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|81st Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade||2012||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|All About Christmas Eve||2012||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|Brides of Beverly Hills||2012||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Celebrity Ghost Stories||2012||TV Series documentary||Himself||Self|
|American Idol||2006-2012||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The 19th Annual Movieguide Awards||2011||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|Chiller 13: The Decade’s Scariest Movie Moments||2010||TV Movie documentary||Self|
|Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon||2007-2010||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|The Gulf Is Back||2010||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|78th Annual Hollywood Christmas Parade||2009||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|American Idol Extra||2009||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Catch 21||2009||TV Series||Himself – Celebrity Contestant||Self|
|The Thanksgiving Day Parade on CBS||2008||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|Larry King Live||2008||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|TNA Wrestling: Global Impact!||2008||TV Movie documentary||Himself||Self|
|The Morning Show with Mike & Juliet||2007||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Walt Disney World Christmas Day Parade||2006||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|The 2006 Billboard Music Awards||2006||TV Special||Himself||Self|
|In the Cutz||2006||TV Series||Guest||Self|
|6ABC Boscov’s Thanksgiving Day Parade||2006||TV Movie||Himself||Self|
|Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Tom Green’s House Tonight||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|
|Live with Kelly and Michael||2006||TV Series||Himself||Self|