Barron Hilton net worth is $4.5 Billion. Also know about Barron Hilton bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Barron Hilton Wiki Biography
- I was born (William Barron Hilton) on October 23, 1927, of German and Norwegian descent, in Dallas, Texas, USA.
- He is best known for being the successor of the Hilton Hotels Company and a businessman.
- He is also acknowledged as the owner of the San Diego Chargers NFL and an American Football League affiliate.
- Since the early 1950s, his career in the business sector has been active.
- Tom counts his net worth, according to figures from reports, at an incredible $4.5 billion, which has been accrued through his career in the business sector.
- Barron Hilton was raised by Mary Adelaide Barron and Conrad Nicholson Hilton, who founded Hilton Hotels with three siblings.
- Barron was very interested in aviation when he was a child, so, at the age of 17, he learned to fly.
- He worked as a photographer in the US Navy during World War II, and then Barron continued his education at the University of Southern California Aeronautical School when military service ended, from which he graduated as a 19-year-old.
- His position in the company gradually grew since then, until he took over the company in 1979, becoming its chairman.
- Barron inherited the company after the death of his father, but 97 percent of the shares were held by the Conrad N. Hilton charity foundation, but Conrad left the chance for his son Barron to purchase the shares and hold the company in family ownership in his will.
- Barron also dabbled in sports, as he bought the Los Angeles Dodgers in 1960, and was the owner of the team for six years, before dedicating himself entirely to Hilton Hotels, apart from the good management of the Hilton Hotels, and their increase in value, popularity, and scale.
- First of all, he moved the team to San Diego and called them the San Diego Chargers.
- Hilton was also the president of the AFL and participated in the merger with the NFL.
- Six years after he formed the San Diego Chargers, however, Barron became more focused on the company of his father, and ultimately sold his stake for $10 million, raising his net worth to a large extent.
- When it comes to his personal life, from 1947 to 2004, when she passed away, Barron Hilton was married to Marilyn June Hawley.
- With her, Barron has eight children and 15 grandchildren, two of whom are the popular reality TV stars, Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton Rothschild.
- As with several other billionaires, Barron Hilton, who was involved in the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, founded in 1944, is remembered as a generous philanthropist.
- His new residence is in Los Angeles’s Holmby Hills.
- Conrad Hilton Conrad N. Hilton Constance Francesca Hilton Dallas Daniel Kevin Hilton Eric Michael Hilton Hawley Anne Hilton Investor Jr. Wikipedia $4.5 billion 1927 Ba1 Barron Hilton Businessperson Carte Blanche Magnate Marilyn June Hawley (m.
Barron Hilton Quick Info
|Net Worth||$4.5 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||October 23, 1927|
|Place Of Birth||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Profession||Businessperson, Socialite, Investor, Magnate|
|Education||University of Southern California|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Marilyn June Hawley (m. 1947–2004)|
|Children||Richard Hilton, Daniel Kevin Hilton, Hawley Anne Hilton|
|Parents||Conrad Hilton, Mary Adelaide Barron|
|Siblings||Conrad Hilton, Jr., Eric Michael Hilton, Constance Francesca Hilton|
|Nicknames||William Barron Hilton|