Ann Hart Coulter net worth is $10 Million. Also know about Ann Hart Coulter bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Ann Hart Coulter Wiki Biography
Ann Hart Coulter was born on the 8th December 1961 in New York City, USA, and has earned her fame and net worth as one of the political commentators of the Republican Party, as well as an author and columnist. Over the course of her career, Ann has released several books which became best-sellers, including the “Adios, America: The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole”. She has been active professionally since 1996.
Have you ever wondered how rich Ann Coulter is? According to sources, it is estimated that Ann Coulter`s total net worth is $10 million, an amount earned through her successful career covering politics, as well as serving as a lawyer before she entered political waters.
Coulter grew up in New Canaan, Connecticut, after her family moved away from New York.To talk about her education, Coulter graduated with honors from Cornel University in 1984, and then earned her law degree at the University of Michigan Law School. Before her media career, Ann worked for the US Senate Judiciary Committee, however, her first public appearance was in 1996, when she was hired by MSNBC as a legal correspondent, but was fired in 1997, because of her controversial statement about Pamela Harriman, the USA Ambassador in France.
However, she took a step forward in her career, as she began making guest appearances on numerous TV and radio talk shows, such as “American Morning”, “Real Time with Bill Maher”, “The Michael Medved Show” and others. She slowly built up her career as a somewhat controversial personality, which in some ways benefited her popularity, but as well added to her net worth, due to increased media attention.
Adding to her net worth, Coulter is also recognized as an author, having released 11 books, of which several have made the New York Times Best Sellers List, including her first book, entitled “High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton”, released in 1998. In 2002 she released her second book entitled “Slander: Liberal Lies About The American Right”, which topped the New York Best-Sellers list. Her latest release is from 2015: “Adios, America: The Left’s Plan to Turn Our Country Into a Third World Hellhole”, which is also a success.
Adding to her net worth, she has also appeared in several documentary films, which include “FarenHype 911” and “Feeding the Beast” in 2004 and “Is It True What They Say About Ann”, a documentary which included her TV interviews.
To talk about her private life, Coulter lives between Palm Beach, Florida, where she owns a house, Manhattan, where she owns an apartment, and in addition Los Angeles. She has been dedicated to her career; however, her love life did not suffer much. Although she has never married, Coulter has been engaged several times. She was in a relationship with Bob Guccione Jr, founder of the magazine “Spin”, and in 2007 she started a relationship with Andrew Stein, which ended in 2008.
Over the span of her career, she has been easily recognized as a strong conservative, which resulted in several controversial statements, including about same-sex marriage, illegal immigrants and several other political hot topics.
IMDB Wikipedia ¡Adiós ‘Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No’! “FahrenHYPE 9/11” “Godless: The Church of Liberalism” (2006) “In Trump We Trust” (2016) “Is It True What They Say About Ann?” “Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right” (2002) “Treason: Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism” (2003) $10 million 1961 6 ft (1.83 m) America!” (2015) Andrew Stein Ann Coulter Ann Coulter Net Worth Ann Hart Coulter ann_coulter Antisemitism Appellate court Associated Press Author Barnes & Noble Bill Clinton Bill Maher Bob Guccione Bob Guccione Jr Chairman Ann Columnist commentator Commentators Conservatism in the United States Cornell University Cuckoo Coulter December 8 Democratic Party Detroit Friday (1995 film) High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Bill Clinton Illegal drug trade James Coulter Jews John Coulter John Vincent Coulter Jr. lawyer Life imprisonment Michael Medved Nell Husbands Martin Net worth New Canaan High School New York New York City Pamela Harriman political commentator Political party Race and ethnicity in the United States Census Republican Party United States Republicans Rush Limbaugh Sentence (law) September 11 attacks Slander: Liberal Lies About the American Right The American Voltaire The Daily Beast United States United States of America University of Michigan University of Michigan Law School World Trade Center Writer
Ann Hart Coulter Quick Info
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Date Of Birth||December 8, 1961|
|Died||January 8, 1958, Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States|
|Place Of Birth||New York City, New York, United States|
|Height||6 ft (1.83 m)|
|Profession||Lawyer, Author, Writer, Political commentator|
|Education||Cornell University, University of Michigan, University of Michigan Law School, New Canaan High School|
|Parents||Nell Husbands Martin, John Vincent Coulter|
|Siblings||James Coulter, John Coulter|
|Nicknames||Ann Hart Coulter , ann_coulter , Cuckoo Coulter , The American Voltaire , Chairman Ann|
|Movies||“FahrenHYPE 9/11”, “Is It True What They Say About Ann?”, “Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!”|
|TV Shows||“American Morning”, “The 1/2 Hour News Hour”, “The Fifth Estate”, “Fox and Friends, “The Laura Ingraham Show”, “The View”, “The Michael Medved Show”, “HARDtalk”|
Ann Hart Coulter Trademarks
- Controversial statements
- Towering height
Ann Hart Coulter Quotes
- No matter what argument you make against evolution, the response is “Well, you know, it’s possible to believe in evolution and believe in God.” Yes, and it’s possible to believe in Spiderman and believe in God, but that doesn’t prove Spiderman is true.
- [on the 2012 Presidential debates] I highly approve of Romney’s decision to be kind and gentle to the retard.
- We just want Jews to be perfected, as they say. That is what Christianity is. We believe the Old Testament, but ours is more like Federal Express. [October 2007 on the CNBC show, The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch (2004), after being asked by the host, Donny Deutsch, whether the US would be a better country if all its citizens were Christians (Coulter said that it would)].
- If we took away women’s right to vote, we’d never have to worry about another Democrat [sic] president. It’s kind of a pipe dream, it’s a personal fantasy of mine, but I don’t think it’s going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women. [October 2, 2007, New York Observer interview with George Gurley]
- However nice, helpful, prompt and tidy she is, Harriet Miers isn’t qualified to play a Supreme Court justice on The West Wing (1999), let alone to be a real one.
- “If Democrats want to talk about middle-class tax cuts, couldn’t they nominate someone who hasn’t been a poodle to rich women for the past 33 years?” Attacking Presidential candidate John Kerry, January 29, 2004.
- “Democrats won’t acknowledge the existence of “an imminent threat” any place in the world until a nuclear missile is 12 minutes from New York. And then we’ll never have the satisfaction of saying “I told you so” because we’ll all be dead. ” July 19, 2006.
- “Finally, a word to those of you out there who have yet to be offended by something I have written or said: Please be patient. I am working as fast as I can.” June 21, 2006.
- What if they start having one of these bipolar episodes with nuclear weapons? I think our motto should be, post-9/11, ‘Raghead talks tough, raghead faces consequences.’
- It would be a much better country (the United States) if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 – except Goldwater in ’64 – the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted.
- I love it! You know, when I tour college campuses, I always find that the prettiest girls in the room are the ones in the College Republicans.
- [In response to people’s criticism of her use of false and misleading information in her books] “Liberals take sheer joy in telling lies, they take insolent pleasure in saying absurd things.”
- There are lots of bad Republicans, there are no good Democrats.
- My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building.
- Liberals can’t just come out and say they want to take more of our money, kill babies, and discriminate on the basis of race.
- Swing voters are more appropriately known as the ‘idiot voters’ because they have no set of philosophical principles. By the age of fourteen, you’re either a Conservative or a Liberal if you have an IQ above a toaster.
Ann Hart Coulter Important Facts
- A Panelist on the HBO-show Real Time with Bill Maher (2003). [January 2003]
- Ex-fiancée of Dinesh D’Souza.
- Moved to Palm Beach, Florida in 2005 where one of her neighbors is best-selling novelist James Patterson.
- The character Ainsley Hayes, from The West Wing (1999), is partially based on her.
- Is friends with fellow conservative author Laura Ingraham.
- Daughter of John Vincent Coulter, born ca 1928, attorney for Phelps Dodge, and wife Nell Husbands Martin, born in Paducah, Kentucky, 23 February 1928 and married in Stuyvesant, New York, 30 September 1953.
- Younger sister of John Jr. and James (Jim) Coulter. Sister-in-law of Pam and Diane. Aunt of Kimberly and Christina.
- Was a good friend of the late John Kennedy Jr., her George Magazine editor.
- During the Q&A session of her lecture at the University of Arizona in October 2004, two pie-wielding pranksters ran up to her and threw their pies, but she very quickly ran off the stage and the pies missed her. In a column written several months after the incident, she fumed, “Fortunately, liberals not only argue like liberals, they also throw like girls.”.
- Was good friends with the late Barbara Olson, a fellow lawyer and author who perished on Sep. 11, 2001, on an airplane that terrorists flew into the Pentagon.
- First came to prominence with the publication of the book “High Crimes and Misdemeanors”, which was a best-seller in 1998. That led to her now-familiar appearances as a guest on many conservative television talk shows and her many appearances as a guest or guest host of most of the country’s right-wing radio talk shows. Two subsequent books, “Slander” and “Treason”, have also been best-sellers.
- Writes a syndicated column for Universal Press Syndicate.
- She was named one of the top 100 Public Intellectuals by federal judge Richard A. Posner in 2001. Posner, an appointee of Republican president Ronald Reagan, provoked outrage in the legal community in 1999 when, in an article in Raritan magazine, he contended that “the rule of law is an accidental and dispensable element of legal ideology”, and caused another stir in an article that put forth the argument that buying and selling babies on the free market would lead to better outcomes than the present situation of government-regulated adoption.
- She clerked for the Hon. Pasco Bowman II of the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit and was an attorney in the Department of Justice Honors program for outstanding law school graduates.
- Was a litigator with The Center For Individual Rights in Washington, DC, a law firm that says it is “dedicated to the defense of individual rights with a particular emphasis on freedom of speech, civil rights and the freedom of religion.”.
- She worked for the Senate Judiciary Committee, where she handled crime and immigration issues for former Sen. Spencer Abraham (R-MI).
- Coulter practiced law in New York City.
- She was an editor of The Michigan Law Review.
- Honors graduate from Cornell University School of Arts and Sciences (Class of 1984) and received her J.D. from The University of Michigan Law School.
- She is a correspondent for “Human Events” magazine.
Ann Hart Coulter Filmography
|Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!||2015||TV Movie||Vice President Sonia Buck||Actress|
|The ½ Hour News Hour||2007||TV Series||Vice-President / Madam Vice President||Actress|
|Poodle Samizdat||2006||Short archival footage||Miscellaneous|
|Politically Incorrect||1998||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Firing Line||1997||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Hannity||2009-2017||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Author / Herself – Panelist||Self|
|Justice w/Judge Jeanine||2012-2017||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Conservative Columnist / Herself – Author||Self|
|The World According to President Trump||2016||Short||Herself||Self|
|Good Morning Britain||2016||TV Series||Herself – Author of ‘In Trump We Trust’||Self|
|Trump vs Clinton: The Result – ITV News Special||2016||TV Special||Herself – Trump Supporter||Self|
|Trump: Made in America||2016||TV Movie documentary||Herself – Conservative Political Commentator||Self|
|The Conspiracy Files||2016||TV Series documentary||Herself – Author & Donald Trump supporter||Self|
|Real Time with Bill Maher||2003-2016||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Guest / Herself – Panelist||Self|
|The Bolt Report||2016||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Tavis Smiley||2016||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Trump: Could It Really Happen?||2016||TV Short documentary||Herself – Conservative Political Commentator||Self|
|Comedy Central Roast of Rob Lowe||2016||TV Special||Herself – Roaster||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2015-2016||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|I Am JFK Jr.||2016||Documentary||Herself||Self|
|Inside Edition||2014-2016||TV Series documentary||Herself / Herself – Conservative Commentator||Self|
|The Mad World of Donald Trump||2016||TV Movie documentary||Herself – Conservative Commentator||Self|
|The Flipside with Michael Loftus||2015-2016||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Guest||Self|
|Citizen Trump||2015||TV Movie documentary||Herself||Self|
|The View||2003-2015||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Author, Adios America||Self|
|Red Eye w/Tom Shillue||2011-2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest Panelist / Herself / Herself – Guest Panelis||Self|
|The Kelly File||2015||TV Series||Herself – Conservative Commentator / Herself – Fox News Contributor||Self|
|Stossel||2012-2015||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Conservative Columnist / Herself – Fox News Contributor||Self|
|Fox and Friends||2004-2015||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Author & Columnist / Herself – Fox News Contributor||Self|
|The O’Reilly Factor||2004-2015||TV Series||Herself / Herself – Author, Adios America! / Herself – Conservative Columnist||Self|
|Piers Morgan Tonight||2011-2014||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Good Day L.A.||2013||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Geraldo at Large||2005-2013||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Lou Dobbs Tonight||2013||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|America Live||2012||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|This Week||2012||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Fear of a Black Republican||2011||Documentary||Herself||Self|
|The Real American: Joe McCarthy||2011||Documentary||Herself||Self|
|Battle for America||2010||Documentary||Herself||Self|
|Larry King Live||2005-2010||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Fire from the Heartland||2010||Video documentary||Herself||Self|
|The 8th Annual TV Land Awards||2010||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|The Joy Behar Show||2009||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Troopathon 2009: Honor Their Service||2009||TV Movie||Herself||Self|
|Glenn Beck||2009||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Daily Politics||2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Hannity & Colmes||2004-2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Just In with Laura Ingraham||2008||TV Series||Herself – Syndicated Columnist||Self|
|Your World w/ Neil Cavuto||2005-2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Big Story||2005-2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Hillary: The Movie||2008||Documentary||Herself||Self|
|20 on 20||2007||TV Movie||Herself||Self|
|Hardball with Chris Matthews||2003-2006||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch||2006||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Tonight Show with Jay Leno||2005-2006||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Al Franken: God Spoke||2006||Documentary||Herself||Self|
|Greatest American||2005||TV Mini-Series||Herself – Judge||Self|
|The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson||2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Fifth Estate||2005||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Fahrenhype 9/11||2004||Video documentary||Herself||Self|
|Is It True What They Say About Ann?||2004||Documentary short||Herself||Self|
|Feeding the Beast: The 24-Hour News Revolution||2004||TV Movie documentary||Herself||Self|
|The Daily Show||2000-2002||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Extra||2016||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|The Drunken Peasants||2014-2015||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Media Buzz||2014-2015||TV Series||Herself – Fox News Contributor / Herself||Archive Footage|
|Inside Edition||2015||TV Series documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|The Kelly File||2015||TV Series||Herself – Fox News Contributor||Archive Footage|
|Red Eye w/Tom Shillue||2015||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|The Culture High||2014||Documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|The Insider||2014||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Looking for Lenny||2011||Documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Lord, Save Us from Your Followers||2008||Video documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|The O’Reilly Factor||2008||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|The Situation Room||2006||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Countdown w/ Keith Olbermann||2006||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|The Hunting of the President||2004||Documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|