Ananda Krishnan’s net worth is $11.8 Billion. Also know about Ananda Krishnan bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship, and more …
Ananda Krishnan Wiki Biography
- Tatparanandam, Tan Siri Ananda Krishnan was born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on April 1, 1938, and is a businessman best known for founding MAI Holdings Sdn Bhd. and Soil Trading.
- According to reliable sources, Ananda Krishnan’s net worth is estimated to be $11.8 billion, which he has amassed through his prosperous career as a businessman and entrepreneur, which includes owning many businesses and investing in companies such as Maxis, Tanjong Public Limited Company, Powertek, and others.
- Ananda is a Tamil descendant from Sri Lanka, and he attended Vivekananda Tamil School in Brickfields, his birthplace.
- He went to the Victoria Institution after matriculating, and then to the University of Melbourne, Australia, where he earned a BA in political science.
- His education didn’t end there; he went on to Harvard Business School, where he earned a master’s degree in business administration in 1964.).
- He went into business soon after graduation, founding MAI Holdings Sdn Bhd, a consulting firm.
- Following that, he formed Exoil Trading, which specialized in acquiring stakes in oil companies all over the world.
- His net worth increased in tandem with the growth of his business.
- Apart from his own business, he holds shares in companies like Bumi Armada and Pexco when it comes to his oil empire.
- Ananda became involved in multi-media after establishing an oil empire, and in the 1980s, he joined up with Bob Geldof in philanthropic activities, helping him coordinate the Live Aid concert in the 1980s and 1990s.
- He then went on to buy Maxis Communications, MEASAT Broadcast Network Systems, and SES World Skies, two of Malaysia’s most profitable telecommunications firms.
- He also has interests in companies like Astro and TGV Cinemas, among others, both of which have contributed to his wealth.
- Most recently, he has been working on a project to create Tamil-language services and make them available to countries in Western Europe, the United States, and the Commonwealth of the Independent States, which would almost certainly increase his net worth.
- Ananda has earned several honors as a result of his immense wealth, including being named the second richest Malaysian on the Forbes List and being ranked No. 129 on the Forbes Richest People list.
- Wikipedia $11.8 billion IMDB 1st April 1938 Krishnan, Ananda Krishnan, Ananda 1st of April, net worth Businessman Businessperson CEOs Film director Harvard University Bob Geldof Brickfields Harvard University is a prestigious university in the United (1964) Malaysia is a country in Southeast Asia.
- Tamils in Sri Lanka Krishnan, T. Ananda Tatparanandam Tatparanandam Tatparanandam Tatparanandam Tat Krishnan, Ananda Ajahn Siripanyo (Ven Ajahn Siripanyo) is a Buddhist mon
Ananda Krishnan Quick Info
|Full Name||Ananda Krishnan|
|Net Worth||$11.8 Billion|
|Date Of Birth||April 1, 1938|
|Place Of Birth||Brickfields, Malaysia|
|Profession||Businessperson, Film director, Businessman|
|Education||Harvard University (1964)|
|Children||Ven Ajahn Siripanyo|
|Nicknames||Tatparanandam Ananda Krishnan , TAK , T. Ananda Krishnan|