Amber Heard net worth is $4.5 Million. Also know about Amber Heard bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Amber Heard Wiki Biography
Amber Laura Heard was born on the 22nd April 1986, in Austin, Texas, USA, of English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh and German ancestry. She has been accumulating her net worth by her popularity not only as a model, but an actress as well. She is best known for her appearances in many TV roles and also movies, such as “Zombieland” and “Pineapple Express”. She has been an active member of the entertainment industry since 2004.
Have you ever wondered how rich Amber Heard is? According to sources, it is estimated that Amber Heard’s net worth is over $4.5 million. Her career in modeling as well as her career as an actress has earned a big part of her wealth over time. Additional to this, she has appeared in various advertisements and TV shows, and this has also added to her net worth. Undoubtedly, her career will continue to rise in the entertainment industry in the coming years, and so also will her net worth,.
Amber Heard was raised in a family with two sisters, the daughter of David Clinton Heard, who works as a successful commercial contractor, and Patricia Paige. When she was 17 years old, she moved to New York to start his modeling career, and later to Los Angeles to start an acting career, so she dropped-out of high school, and continued her education by on-line courses.
Amber’s professional career began in 2004, with the role of Liz in the pilot episode of the TV series “Jack And Bobby”, but prior to that, she appeared in music videos “There Goes My life”, directed by Kenny Chesney, and “I Wasn’t Prepared”, performed by Eisley. In the same year, she made her debut film appearance, as Maria in the Peter Berg’s movie “Friday Night Lights”, alongside Billy Bob Thornton and Jay Hernandez. The movie was a major hit, and it certainly increased her popularity among the Hollywood producers and directors, and it surely increased her net worth. Amber’s next step was small roles in films “Drop Dead Sexy” (2005) playing Candy, “Side FX” (2005) as Shay, and “North Country” (2005) in the role of Young Josey Aimes.
In 2006 came her first leading role, in the horror movie named “All the Boys Love Mandy Lane”; although it received mixed critiques, Amber profited from the movie, as she soon began to feature in a number of high profile production movies and TV series. The following year, she starred in the film “Remembering the Daze” as Julia, which only further propelled her into the acting world, since the same year she found engagement in the TV series “Hidden Palms”, playing Greta Matthews. Her net worth was rising steadily.
In 2009, she appeared in the horror movie “Zombieland” in the role of 406, alongside Woody Harrelson and Emma Stone, for which she was included in the nomination for Best Ensemble Award by the Detroit Film Critics Society. In the same year she had two more film appearances, first as Jenn Jones in the comedy film “The Joneses”, and as Kelly Porter in the film “Stepfather”, with Dylan Walsh and Sela Ward. However, 2011 was a turning point for her career, as she made a breakthrough with an appearance in the TV series “The Playboy Club”, which was soon followed by the film “Rum Diary”, in the role of Chenault, which led to her winning the Spotlight Award at the Hollywood Film Festival.
Furthermore to her career in the entertainment industry, Amber has shown her acting skills in movies such as “Paranoia” (2013) playing Emma Jennings, “Machete Kills” (2013) in the role of Miss San Antonio, and “Magic Mike XXL” (2015) as Zoe. Her latest accomplishment, the appearance in the film “The Danish Girl” (2015), and “London Fields”, which is scheduled for a release in 2016. All these activities have helped her net worth to rise.
Additionally, Amber Heard has been named as one of the most beautiful rising stars by Jane Magazine. She was ranked in 13th place of 100 Hot Woman 2010 by Maxim Magazine
When it comes to her personal life, it is widely known that Amber Heard has been married to actor Johnny Depp since the 3rd February 2015. The couple met while filming “The Rum Diary”, and began dating in 2012. They still don’t have children, but maybe it will change in the near future.
IMDB Wikipedia $4.5 Million 1986 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m) Actors Afghanistan Alfred Molina Amber Heard Amber Heard Net Worth Amber Laura Heard April 22 Austin Bad Santa Billy Bob Thornton Christmas David Heard Entertainment Film Film actress Germany Jay Hernandez Johnny Depp Johnny Depp (m. 2015) Kabul Kenny Chesney Margot Robbie Martin Freeman Paige Parsons Patricia Paige Peter Berg Television Texas Tina Fey United States United States of America Zombieland
Amber Heard Quick Info
|Full Name||Amber Heard|
|Net Worth||$4.5 Million|
|Date Of Birth||April 22, 1986|
|Place Of Birth||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Education||St. Michael’s Catholic Academy|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Spouse||Johnny Depp (m. 2015)|
|Parents||Paige Parsons, David Clinton Heard|
|Nicknames||Amber Laura Heard|
|Awards||Young Hollywood Award for Breakthrough Performance|
|Movies||The Rum Diary, The Danish Girl, Drive Angry, Justice League, Never Back Down, 3 Days to Kill, Magic Mike XXL, The Informers, Paranoia, All the Boys Love Mandy Lane, Machete Kills, The Adderall Diaries, Pineapple Express, Zombieland, London Fields, The Stepfather, The Ward, The Joneses, Aquaman, And …|
|TV Shows||The Playboy Club, Hidden Palms|
Amber Heard Trademarks
- Often plays sexualized teenagers (Friday Night Lights (2004), Alpha Dog (2006), Hidden Palms (2007), Never Back Down (2008) and All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006)).
Amber Heard Quotes
- The last few years have been non-stop for me. I’ve been going from job to job without even going home in-between jobs for the last year. And I’m doing what I love. I’m enjoying the perks of the job-the travel. I am having a great time being a shape shifter and I’m really getting a kick out of it. I love my job.
- I’m looking to find good stories, not big commercial pieces of work.
- I am constantly struggling to show people that there is more to me than my appearance. You do have to try and overcome those hurdles. Female actresses need to be given the chance to be more than how they look. There’s two categories for women in Hollywood; you’re either sexy and that’s it, or you’re not and because of that you often get given better opportunities. You can’t be sexy and get as many good roles, fact. It’s so frustrating to see women compartmentalized in those ways, but it’s not going to change until the amount of female filmmakers and producers get to anywhere near being half. So many female characters and stories are written by men. It’s a flawed system.
- I don’t take parts because they’re for the sexy girl. I take the sexy girl parts and try to give them something else and make them a character. I just know that, at some point, you have to choose between the two. We didn’t take Charlize Theron seriously until she did Monster (2003) and became physically ugly. I would love to see women be able to be powerful, complex, smart, opinionated and taken seriously, even if they are beautiful. Even more, I would love to see women held to different standards, other than the superficial ones that we’re held to.
- We women still make up like one, maybe two percent of the directors [in Hollywood] and until we make up a bigger or I guess a more significant majority or proportion of the filmmakers or until we have a larger stake in the prospective makers, then we won’t accurately accomplish that representation.
- I’ve had amazing, successful relationships with men, and now I have an amazing, successful relationship with a woman, and the bottom line is I love who I love.
- [on her The Rum Diary (2011) character] I liked the juxtaposition–I liked that she looks like this archetype of a leading lady, this 1950s housewife-in-the-making, the kind of iconic symbol of a woman at that time, this commodity or something that represents the elite status or rather, what the elite status strives to obtain in life or what they value in life and she kind of looks like that, superficially and represents all these things very well on the surface but yet is not that underneath–she’s flawed and kind of vulnerable and fiercely independent and rebellious and I relate to a lot of those qualities and like that she’s not what she looks like.
- [on supposedly “coming out”] First of all, to say I came out implies that I was once in. Let me be straight about that–no pun intended. I never came out from anywhere . . . It didn’t really affect anything in my career. I don’t think the producers and directors I’ve worked with care one way or another . . . I don’t want to be labeled as one thing or another. In the past I’ve had successful relationships with men, and now I’m in this successful relationship with a woman. When it comes to love I am totally open. I don’t want to be put into a category, as in “I’m this” or “I’m that”.
- [on transitioning from modeling to acting] My father persuaded me to take classes, and my first agent in Austin paid for them. I’d always wanted to be an actress. I did it in high school and fell in love with it, but I was distracted by the modeling industry because I wanted to travel and get out of my hometown. It was the easier ticket.
- I’ve worked really hard to bring something more to “pretty girl” roles over the years. I consider it a challenge.
Amber Heard Important Facts
- The film’s producers for London Fields sued her for not abiding to her contractual obligations one of which is to act in scenes requiring nudity. [November 2016].
- Sued for $10 million for breach-of-contract for her new film London Fields (2016) [November 2016].
- The filmmakers claim Heard had the right to view all nude and sex scenes and approve the final cut, accept payment for all acting services. But because of her alleged refusal to shoot the film’s nude moments, key scenes in the script had to be removed and rewritten to accommodate her behavior. [November 2016].
- Filed for divorce from Johnny Depp on 25th May, 2016. The following day, Heard was granted a domestic violence restraining order against Depp in relation to a physical altercation between the couple, which resulted in Heard filing for divorce in the first place.
- Donated all of her $7 million of her divorce settlement from Johnny Depp to charity.
- Was a contender for the role of Mystique in X: First Class (2011).
- Sister of Whitney Heard.
- Inducted into the Texas Film of Fame on March 6,2014 in Austin, Texas.
- Charged with two counts of dog smuggling after illegally bringing her and Johnny Depp’s dogs to Australia. For the same journey to Australia, she was charged with producing a false document relating to information on an incoming passenger card. [July 2015]
- Engaged to Johnny Depp [January 17, 2014].
- In a relationship with Johnny Depp. 
- She has Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), English, Irish, German, Scottish, and Welsh ancestry.
- Voted #35 on Ask men’s top 99 ‘most desirable’ women of 2012.
- Ranked #25 in the 2010 FHM UK list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- Ranked #34 in the 2011 FHM list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World”.
- At the age of 16, her best friend died in a car crash and Heard, who was raised Catholic, subsequently declared herself an atheist, due to the influence of the works of Ayn Rand and George Orwell.
- Dropped out of school at the age of 17, to go to New York to start a career in modeling, she then relocated to Los Angeles to get into acting.
- In December 2010 she “came out” to the crowd at the 25th anniversary celebration for GLAAD (The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation). She also told the website www.afterellen.com that for several years, her romantic partner has been photographer Tasya van Ree. They have since split up.
- Ranked #13 on Maxim magazine Hot 100 Women of 2010 list.
- Has a golden teacup Yorkie dog named Pistol, who was featured alongside Heard for Teen Vogue’s “Young Hollywood” issue in October 2009.
- Has two sisters.
- Father is David C. Heard, a successful commercial contractor in Austin, Texas.
- Ranked #21 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 Women of 2008 list.
- Has been named one of the most beautiful rising stars by Jane Magazine, shared with Kellan Rhude.
Amber Heard Filmography
|London Fields||2017||completed||Nicola Six||Actress|
|What’s the Point?||2017||post-production||Fanny||Actress|
|The Danish Girl||2015||Ulla||Actress|
|Magic Mike XXL||2015||Zoe||Actress|
|One More Time||2015||Jude||Actress|
|The Adderall Diaries||2015||Lana Edmond||Actress|
|3 Days to Kill||2014||Vivi Delay||Actress|
|Machete Kills||2013||Miss San Antonio||Actress|
|The Rum Diary||2011||Chenault||Actress|
|The Playboy Club||2011||TV Series||Maureen||Actress|
|And Soon the Darkness||2010||Stephanie||Actress|
|The Cleveland Show||2010||TV Series||Actress|
|The River Why||2010||Eddy||Actress|
|The Stepfather||2009||Kelly Porter||Actress|
|The Joneses||2009||Jenn Jones||Actress|
|Pineapple Express||2008||Angie Anderson||Actress|
|Never Back Down||2008||Baja Miller||Actress|
|The Prince||2008||TV Movie||Serena||Actress|
|Hidden Palms||2007||TV Series||Greta Matthews||Actress|
|Remember the Daze||2007||Julia Ford||Actress|
|Day 73 with Sarah||2007||Short||Mary||Actress|
|Price to Pay||2006||Trish||Actress|
|All the Boys Love Mandy Lane||2006||Mandy Lane||Actress|
|Criminal Minds||2006||TV Series||Lila Archer||Actress|
|North Country||2005||Young Josey||Actress|
|Drop Dead Sexy||2005||Candy||Actress|
|The O.C.||2005||TV Series||Salesgirl||Actress|
|Eisley: I Wasn’t Prepared||2005||Video short||Hannah||Actress|
|The Mountain||2004||TV Series||Riley||Actress|
|Friday Night Lights||2004||Maria||Actress|
|Jack & Bobby||2004||TV Series||Liz||Actress|
|And Soon the Darkness||2010||co-producer||Producer|
|One More Time||2015||performer: “Somethin’ Stupid”, “Ludicrous Heart”, “Montreal”, “When I Live My Life Over Again Jude Solo||Soundtrack|
|73rd Golden Globe Awards||2016||TV Special||Herself – Presenter: Actor-Limited Series or TV Movie||Self|
|The Making of the Danish Girl||2016||Video documentary short||Herself||Self|
|The Late Late Show with James Corden||2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Made in Hollywood||2009-2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Jimmy Kimmel Live!||2013-2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Overhaulin’||2015||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Rock in Rio||2015||TV Series||Herself – Audience Member||Self|
|Up Close with Carrie Keagan||2008-2015||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Good Morning America||2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Reel Junkie||2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon||2015||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Don Rickles: One Night Only||2014||TV Movie||Herself||Self|
|3 Days to Kill: McG’s Method||2014||Video short||Herself||Self|
|The Making of 3 Days to Kill||2014||Video short||Herself||Self|
|Late Show with David Letterman||2014||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Live with Kelly and Michael||2014||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|E! News||2014||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|71st Golden Globe Awards||2014||TV Special||Herself – Presenter (uncredited)||Self|
|Chelsea Lately||2013||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Conan||2013||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards||2012||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Last Call with Carson Daly||2011||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Scream Awards 2011||2011||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|In the Qube 3D||2011||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Late Night with Jimmy Fallon||2011||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Top Gear||2011||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Attack of the Show!||2010||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Moving Pictures Live!||2010||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2008||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|On Location with Remember the Daze||2007||Video documentary short||Herself||Self|
|Entertainment Tonight||2015-2016||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Inside Edition||2016||TV Series documentary||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Extra||2015-2016||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|The Insider||2016||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Good Morning Britain||2016||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Ok! TV||2016||TV Series||Herself||Archive Footage|
|Movie Guide||2013||TV Series||Emma Jennings||Archive Footage|
Amber Heard Awards
|2011||Spotlight Award||Hollywood Film Awards||The Rum Diary (2011)||Won|
|2010||Dallas Star Award||Dallas International Film Festival||Won|
|2008||Young Hollywood Award||Young Hollywood Awards||Breakthrough Performance Award||Won|
|2011||Spotlight Award||Hollywood Film Awards||The Rum Diary (2011)||Nominated|
|2010||Dallas Star Award||Dallas International Film Festival||Nominated|
|2008||Young Hollywood Award||Young Hollywood Awards||Breakthrough Performance Award||Nominated|