Alia Martine Shawkat net worth is $4 Million. Also know about Alia Martine Shawkat bio, salary, height, age weight, relationship and more …
Alia Martine Shawkat Wiki Biography
Alia Shawkat was born in Riverside, California, to Dina Burke and actor Tony Shawkat. Her maternal grandfather, Paul Burke, was also an actor. Her father is from Baghdad, Iraq, and her mother has Irish, Italian, and Norwegian ancestry. Success arrived early for Alia. Her career began at the young age of 11 when she landed a role on the ABC Family … IMDB Wikipedia $4 Million 1989 1989-4-18 5′ 5″ (1.65 m) Actress Alia Martine Shawkat Alia Shawkat Net Worth April 18 Aries Arrested Development (2003) California producer Riverside Ruby Sparks (2012) Soundtrack Three Kings (1999) United States Whip It (2009)
Alia Martine Shawkat Quick Info
|Net Worth||$4 Million|
|Date Of Birth||April 18, 1989|
|Place Of Birth||Riverside, California, United States|
|Height||5′ 5″ (1.65 m)|
|Profession||Actress, Soundtrack, Producer|
Alia Martine Shawkat Quotes
- If your friend’s feeling bad, it’s hard to know what to do. Do you back away or try to help them? It’s a really hard situation that I’ve been in. You want to support your friend. You want to be there. My advice is, don’t get too involved with it, just be by their side. If they need your help, they’ll ask for it.
- We don’t have a laugh track, which helped Seinfeld a lot, and did kind of tell people when to laugh. It just made it a lot easier. Our show doesn’t have that, so it’s hard for Middle America to catch on.
- With independent film, as an actor, you have more involvement – it’s very much more connected. It’s not just like I’m showing up and there’s another actor on the call sheet; you’re very attached to it.
- When I get a new script my mom will read them and just be aghast. I think it’s hysterical.
- Yeah, I’ve worked with a couple of female directors, now, and I think that they’re amazing. As good or better than guy directors.
- I think with the whole new Internet media, I’m not necessarily Internet savvy, but I just feel that the way that art in general will be presented to the public is going to be different.
- I’ve been reading scripts where they’ve been doing a lot of singing now, but within the dark, realistic story line. I would love, love, love, love to do that. But not a musical on Broadway, I don’t have that kind of energy or stamina.
- If you want to do something, then you do it. If you don’t want to do something, don’t just do it because your friends are doing it, or because all the popular kids are doing it.
- On American TV, there just aren’t a lot of female leads in comedy, especially at the peak of all the Judd Apatow stuff.
- Right when I turned 18, I moved to New York, originally for school, and then dropped out and just lived in New York.
- The main thing I got from growing up in a suburb is the boredom you have as a child.
- The words are ludicrous at times, but you add the reality to it and that gives it the balance it has.
- We’re not going to dumb down for them. They have to move up. They’re the network and we’re the show.
- I was a late bloomer.
- I was born and grew up in Palm Springs. It’s a great place to grow up, a real small town.
- I would do a movie musical.
- It would be great to do theater one day, but I don’t think I’d do a musical.
- Mitch Hurwitz was like a father figure to me. He was so sweet, and he’s just so smart.
- I don’t think it’s good to say that you won’t do certain things, but I don’t necessarily have the natural urge to write.
- I feel very lucky.
- I go into work and get my hair and makeup done, go into wardrobe. I have to do three hours of school a day.
- I guess I’ve always been drawn to roles that have smart characters commenting on what’s happening around them.
- I think for a girl to be strong, it doesn’t have to involve being physically strong.
- When you focus on life, on enjoying and connecting with other people, that’s when work comes. When you focus on work, you can never work. I’m always going through waves of that.
- Kids can be harsh, especially when they get jealous.
- But I love singing, and I’ve been singing backup for friends’ bands.
- In my opinion FOX is known for being a network that just advertises, and that’s pretty much how they get their viewers.
- As an actress, you never know when you’re going to work again – and there’s so much dependency on working.
Alia Martine Shawkat Important Facts
- Good friends with Ellen Page, her Whip It (2009) co-star.
- Member of The Interstate 5 Tennis Association.
- Daughter of Dina Burke and Tony Shawkat.
- Step-granddaughter of Lyn Peters.
- Her father is Iraqi; he was born in Baghdad, and moved to the United States in the 1970s. Her maternal grandfather was of half Irish and half Italian descent, and her maternal grandmother was the daughter of Norwegian immigrants.
- Her maternal grandparents were actor Paul Burke of Valley of the Dolls (1967) fame, and former dancer Peggy Pryor (born Alice Louise Wikan).
- Her great-grandfather, Martin Burke, was a boxer who fought Gene Tunney and sparred with Jack Dempsey. Later, he and his wife owned a string of nightclubs in the New Orleans French Quarter.
- Her great-great-grandfather, Martin P. Burke, was a New Orleans policeman in 1898.
- She spends her time in both Los Angeles and her hometown of Palm Springs with her parents, two brothers, and her pet cat Max.
Alia Martine Shawkat Filmography
|Pee-wee’s Big Holiday||2016||TV Movie post-production||Bella||Actress|
|20th Century Women||2016||post-production||Actress|
|Adam Green’s Aladdin||2016||completed||Emily||Actress|
|Paint It Black||2016||post-production||Josie||Actress|
|Drunk History||2014-2015||TV Series||Virginia Hall / Frances Cleveland||Actress|
|Me Him Her||2015||Laura||Actress|
|The Driftless Area||2015||Carrie||Actress|
|The Final Girls||2015||Gertie Michaels||Actress|
|Broad City||2015||TV Series||Adele||Actress|
|Adventure Time||2015||TV Series||Betsy||Actress|
|Getting On||2014||TV Series||Colleen Hoover||Actress|
|Robot Chicken||2014||TV Series||Baroness / Minerva McGonagall||Actress|
|Life After Beth||2014||Roz||Actress|
|Setup, Punch||2013||Short||Dottie Kaufman||Actress|
|Rock and Roll Legends Present: Islands||2013||Short||Alexis Sims||Actress|
|The To Do List||2013||Fiona||Actress|
|Arrested Development||2003-2013||TV Series||Maeby Fünke / Shaman Sheman||Actress|
|May in the Summer||2013||Dalia||Actress|
|The Golden Age||2012||Short||Janice||Actress|
|The Brass Teapot||2012||Louise||Actress|
|The End of Love||2012||Alia Shawkat||Actress|
|That’s What She Said||2012/I||Clementine||Actress|
|Damsels in Distress||2011||Mad Madge||Actress|
|Our Deal||2011||Short||Night Creeper||Actress|
|The League||2010||TV Series||April||Actress|
|Crappy Holidays Presents…||2009||TV Series||Actress|
|Bad Mother’s Handbook||2008||TV Movie||Charlotte||Actress|
|The Starter Wife||2008||TV Series||Robin||Actress|
|Prom Wars: Love Is a Battlefield||2008||Diana Riggs||Actress|
|Bart Got a Room||2008||Camille||Actress|
|The Business||2007||TV Series||The Screenwriting Manicurist||Actress|
|Deck the Halls||2006||Madison Finch||Actress|
|Not Like Everyone Else||2006||TV Movie||Brandi Blackbear||Actress|
|Veronica Mars||2006||TV Series||Stacy Wells||Actress|
|Queen of Cactus Cove||2005||Short||Billie||Actress|
|Boomtown||2003||TV Series||Denise Stein||Actress|
|Without a Trace||2003||TV Series||Sioban Arintero||Actress|
|Presidio Med||2002||TV Series||Tara Wegman||Actress|
|State of Grace||2002||TV Series||Young Hannah Rayburn||Actress|
|The Trial of Old Drum||2000||TV Movie||Dee||Actress|
|Three Kings||1999||Amir’s Daughter||Actress|
|JAG||1999||TV Series||Young Mac||Actress|
|The To Do List||2013||performer: “The Wind Beneath My Wings”||Soundtrack|
|Arrested Development||2003-2013||TV Series performer – 3 episodes||Soundtrack|
|Made in Hollywood||2009||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Sundance Directors Lab||2009||TV Series documentary||Herself||Self|
|Deck the Halls: Bloopers||2007||Video short||Herself / Madison Finch (uncredited)||Self|
|Dylan Blue Cast Interviews||2007||Video short||Herself||Self|
|Last Call with Carson Daly||2005||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|Blow Out||2005||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|11th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards||2005||TV Special||Herself||Self|
|Getting Doug with High||2013||TV Series||Herself||Self|
|Inside the Actors Studio||2013||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson||2013||TV Series||Herself – Guest||Self|
|The Arrested Development Documentary Project||2013||Documentary||Herself||Self|
|Everything||2010||TV Series short||Herself||Self|
Alia Martine Shawkat Awards
|2005||Young Artist Award||Young Artist Awards||Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) – Supporting Young Actress||Arrested Development (2003)||Won|
|2004||Future Classic Award||TV Land Awards||Arrested Development (2003)||Won|
|2005||Young Artist Award||Young Artist Awards||Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) – Supporting Young Actress||Arrested Development (2003)||Nominated|
|2004||Future Classic Award||TV Land Awards||Arrested Development (2003)||Nominated|